Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old Neptox IG name has changed again. She’s either been hacked or perhaps has achieved her goal of new house to retire with Mable (she had her manor built first up close and personal to the main living quarters) a few select animals moved over and the rest have their fate sealed at the old Fripps. Either sold with the house, rehomed with other rescues/zoos/sent to slaughter/buried under the patio.
View attachment 2194538
Curious and curiouser.
---
Just had had a thought - what if her Jodie Marsh IG has been hacked as well 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Driving to Instagram HQ to stand outside yelling about her abattoir page 🤣
---
I imagine she’s having crisis talks, they have been holed up in that pulp fiction room with chips and beans for 3 days. Jodie has started losing her mind - throwing beans at John Travolta, getting one tit out and shouting at Samuel L Jackson. Claire had to give her some more chips as a sedative

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Switching between multiple accounts is via a simple dropdown, so that is very likely. No separate logins needed 😯
She must be shitting herself! Imagine what’s in the DMs.

Now she’ll know how Billy felt when she locked him out if his account. Karma’s a witch, isn’t it Jodie ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Manic dragging her down the street foaming at the mouth. Jodie, not Manic.
Hahaha can you imagine trying to get in the building. "You will have to leave your dog outside m'am" "but he's my protective dog you see so he has to protect me everywhere" "our security is sufficient" "but but but my trolls might be in there"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha can you imagine trying to get in the building. "You will have to leave your dog outside m'am" "but he's my protective dog you see so he has to protect me everywhere" "our security is sufficient" "but but but my trolls might be in there"
And we all know that the punishment for someone saying something you don't like about you is to have them ripped from limb to limb, cos that's not even remotely an over reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s still not put anything up on her Jodie Marsh Instagram stories/page which makes me think it’s something more than that…

The only place she’s mentioned it is Twitter, which has about 20 comments and 50 likes - mostly spam for people who can ‘unblock’ accounts.
Nothing on Claire, Nina, Steph, Jack’s or any of her new besties’ stories.

Surely she’d be on her own Instagram page, ranting, raging, tagging insta/the police/CIA/FBI/Scotland Yard/Jessie Wallace/Judge Judy/Judge Rinder/Donnel McIntyre/Mystic Meg to get the most attention and get it fixed?!
Claiming Instagram have done 'unspeakable things' all whilst being violently sick and physically shaking 🙄🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My bet is Billy got the ghost of his latest corpse bird to take it down via the spiritual realm.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They Will probably mistake jodie for the actual dog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll probably storm into the office and accuse them of all being too busy wanking over her rather than helping her get her farm of horrors page back

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.