Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was me thinking her OF page was the one bringing in the big dollars....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
something is not right and anyway she has that media idiot that does all the IT cant he fix it
i dont think he is involved with Fripps anymore as he would fix it and take the dead animals of the site
---
oh she is deflecting and like somebody said she has her other IG why put on twitter and hrs after it went down
---
oh she is deflecting and like somebody said she has her other IG why put on twitter and hrs after it went down

Reactions: 5
I hope its taken down for good 🤣

I got my cat from a rescue about 8 weeks ago and she has just started going out, problem is there is a tom cat who has been hanging around for a few weeks watching her through the window (big old perv). He literally sits at my front door or in my garden crying. My cat hates him and they keep fighting. He is twice the size of her and keeps trying to force his way in the house when she runs away from him. Any ideas on how i can keep him away? I feel sorry for him as he is clearly neglected but i can’t have them fighting all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She's maybe been shadow banned?
Oh that's weird. It's disappeared again for me.
---
I hope its taken down for good 🤣

I got my cat from a rescue about 8 weeks ago and she has just started going out, problem is there is a tom cat who has been hanging around for a few weeks watching her through the window (big old perv). He literally sits at my front door or in my garden crying. My cat hates him and they keep fighting. He is twice the size of her and keeps trying to force his way in the house when she runs away from him. Any ideas on how i can keep him away? I feel sorry for him as he is clearly neglected but i can’t have them fighting all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've seen on my cat from hell he buys these sensors that either make a sound if the cat goes past or squirts them with water. And he buried the resident cats poo around the perimeter of their garden I think

Reactions: 3
I can’t even see frippsfarm Instagram at all now, it would come up earlier if I typed the whole name in now it’s not even doing that.
She’s fucked! And Instagram have a reputation for taking ages to sort peoples accounts out/ can’t get in touch to speak to anyone most of the time

She's maybe been shadow banned?
It’s def gone. If you search who Jodie follows the only one that comes up is her old JST Nutrition account which she’s already changed the name to Fripps Farm Animal Rescue. Assuming this will be her back up if she can’t get the original Fripps one back.

IMG_8017.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhh! Tattlers, I have witnessed in another thread the same thing happen. These sly "influencers" do it to gain more followers. When the account holder temporarily removes their main account they set up a secondary one and everyone follows it. Ta-da!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
yes
Ahhh! Tattlers, I have witnessed in another thread the same thing happen. These sly "influencers" do it to gain more followers. When the account holder temporarily removes their main account they set up a secondary one and everyone follows it. Ta-da!
yes someone mentioned they take it of on purpose to create news for the place and gain more followers
thinking about it that could be it we all know how much she likes attention she couldnt live without it
she must be planning on some big ticket item for herself/house as she was only moaning about what an expensive day she had the other day and the botox must be due and probably some expensive items for the new house

Well she wont be able to continue without IG will she
parge will have to bank roll the farm
anything for his girl

Reactions: 6
She’s still not put anything up on her Jodie Marsh Instagram stories/page which makes me think it’s something more than that…

The only place she’s mentioned it is Twitter, which has about 20 comments and 50 likes - mostly spam for people who can ‘unblock’ accounts.
Nothing on Claire, Nina, Steph, Jack’s or any of her new besties’ stories.

Surely she’d be on her own Instagram page, ranting, raging, tagging insta/the police/CIA/FBI/Scotland Yard/Jessie Wallace/Judge Judy/Judge Rinder/Donnel McIntyre/Mystic Meg to get the most attention and get it fixed?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s still not put anything up on her Jodie Marsh Instagram stories/page which makes me think it’s something more than that…

The only place she’s mentioned it is Twitter, which has about 20 comments and 50 likes - mostly spam for people who can ‘unblock’ accounts.
Nothing on Claire, Nina, Steph, Jack’s or any of her new besties’ stories.

Surely she’d be on her own Instagram page, ranting, raging, tagging insta/the police/CIA/FBI/Scotland Yard/Jessie Wallace/Judge Judy/Judge Rinder/Donnel McIntyre/Mystic Meg to get the most attention and get it fixed?!
There is definitely something off with her not screaming about it on her personal IG. She’s not posted anything on there for three days. Why not draw attention to it? And get people to follow the new/back up Fripps?

This definitely gives me hope that the ASA or RSPCA are sniffing around. Or it’s just a cheeky hacker.

Reactions: 9
The old Neptox IG name has changed again. She’s either been hacked or perhaps has achieved her goal of new house to retire with Mable (she had her manor built first up close and personal to the main living quarters) a few select animals moved over and the rest have their fate sealed at the old Fripps. Either sold with the house, rehomed with other rescues/zoos/sent to slaughter/buried under the patio.
CD6BE48F-9D2A-4DDB-A529-FE031545B6D6.jpeg

Just seen this. Wonder if the Police have been informed yet?

34266591-5B35-4319-9C24-08A6A2FC987E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.