Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing on Twitter or her Jodie Marsh Instagram pages…

i know and i keep refreshing IG and here
cant wait
there of course is the chance that she will lie and make up some rubbish about why this happened
whoever said this is financial suicide is 100% right her whole money making appeal is SM lol

im blocked on twitter has she said anything on there today??
---

i did wonder tbh lol

Reactions: 5
Nothing on Twitter or her Jodie Marsh Instagram pages…
The silence speak volumes. Surely she’d be all over Twitter and her personal IG if she’d been hacked. Thinking/hoping it’s something more serious and action finally taking place.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow I go out for a thing and I come back to this. I checked her other social media too and she would have put out a message saying Instagram down or something. I wonder what's happening but I'm here for it
---
shall we club together for a Sting ray for the new pond i hear she bathes in there on a semi regular basis
A shark

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Two houses, 3 new alpaca's, a new rottie pup, a new guard dog and then a £1k vet bill.
Don't they start thinking to themselves this doesn't add up. Or maybe they can only count on their fingers and toes.

Maybe she thinks the photos of posing with her friend's kid's on her Instagram gives her a new wholesome appearance. First thing all her new hunsnet fan's will see "loves kid's, loves animal's 😍😍"
She's not really safe around kids if she fantasises about sex with school boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope they’re there now taking all the animals away to better sanctuary’s.
She clearly can’t care for them or keep them in comfortable conditions.
She has to beg for money to feed them, and what happens when people are sick of donating? They just starve?
---
Bugger fripps is up again
not for me!

Stop getting these sites out of your wank bank computer caches ladies 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
i have just visited Fripps offical website
The place is a joke when i click on the hounds she says she has 6
Hope
Rosie
Jeff
Wendy
Caroline
Paxton

i havent even looked at the other animals
Very lazy and outright lies
she put Paxton on

she seems to have not updated apart from Paxton
lazy mare i thought her team had someone running it
she seems to have time for social media just not the Website
says it all how this whole place is run,poorly i hope fripps is under scrutiny
---
this is what it says about Rosie didnt she die a few months ago

Rosie
Rosie the Rottweiler is the only animal that wasn’t rescued. Jodie rescued Ralph, a huge male Rottweiler and fell head over heels in love with him so she decided to get a female to go with him as she only had smaller dogs at that point and she felt Ralph needed a big dog to play with. Ralph and Rosie were joined at the hip and totally loved each other. Sadly Ralph died in 2021 after a horrific time with cancer. Rosie is a big softie and loves all the other animals at the farm. She loves cuddles and attention and thinks she’s a small dog as she tries to sit on everyone’s lap. She’s an amazing guard dog too and doesn’t let strangers in or even near the house. Most delivery drivers are scared of Rosie. Rosie was poisoned a few years back by a nasty person who put poison down and Jodie spent a horrific 3 months going to the animal hospital every day to see her while they tried to save her. She nearly died 4 times and had to have her stomach taken out of her body to be repaired before being put back in (it had rotted away from the poison). Jodie spent nearly £10,000 to save her life. Rosie is fit as a fiddle now and just wants to be loved by Jodie and all her friends.
---

Vernon is also showing didnt he pass away,im not sure but the name rings a bell

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Very quick to blame someone else (it was her neighbours) for poisoning Rosie. No mention of the fact that Rosie used to chew furniture where the foam can be toxic to dogs. But no, it was definitely the neighbours that she never caught putting poison down despite every inch of her property being covered by CCTV.

Carl Wright
Head of Media and Marketing
Carl.jpg

Carl is head of media and marketing for Fripps Farm. He designed and built this website (all for free by the way) and he has designed all the merchandise. In his real job he’s head of technology for a wealth management company. In his spare time, he also photographs wildlife. He’s an amazing photographer and has taken many of the photos of the animals at Fripps for this website. He’s a huge animal lover himself, a father of two and a husband to a lovely wife. He’s a true friend and such a massive help. This website wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for him!!

well i hope he is not getting paid as he clearly is bloody useless or maybe he no longer hangs out at Fripps
If your reading this chubby your head of media is doing a crap job.Maybe as you know everything Jodie you could sought the website out im sure you would have it up to scratch in no time as look at all the A levels you have:p:p

Reactions: 9
Was there all along for me oddly. Will she have to file a set of accounts for the CIC thing?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.