Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's back. Currently no posts, but they might come back when everything syncs up.

Screenshot_20230524-142212_Instagram.jpg

Edit: It might not be back. Instagram is being weird.

Reactions: 2
yep still nothing
maybe she has got bored dumped the animals at a sanctuary and gone on the best holiday eva or RSPCA has closed her down

we can but hope

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This will be a disaster for her if she is banned. This is how she raises money, sound for a pound, begging for freebies. As always she doesn’t think rules apply to her.

Reactions: 10
Are the rules different on Instagram for a business as I know that many of the influencers seem to flout the rules constantly and just get an email saying don’t do it again. There don’t seem to be any real consequences, or is she linking her OF to it and she is shadow banned?

Reactions: 5
For me it’s the glaring fact that she refuses to live within her means. She is not turning down animals as she’s actually taking very large ones on that cost a lot in maintenance and shelter and is so stupid she just sees space and fills it without any actual solid plan as to how she will keep them all financially
I tend to think that she realised that she'd run out of space at the old house - with the space issue, and neighbour dissatisfaction with living next to a farm / zoo prompting the decision to move. With the extra space available at the new, her animal addiction is no longer inhibited.

She should be planning according to what the CIC / business is capable of sustaining, not just according to the limitations of space / enclosures, but also of financial resources. Her minge is not a money tree; I know it's easy to get confused about this when you have her brains and a magic mirror.
---
Fripps Farm IG disappeared for anyone else??
Have the police been informed?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I tend to think that she realised that she'd run out of space at the old house - with the space issue, and neighbour dissatisfaction with living next to a farm / zoo prompting the decision to move. With the extra space available at the new, her animal addiction is no longer inhibited.

She should be planning according to what the CIC / business is capable of sustaining, not just according to the limitations of space / enclosures, but also of financial resources. Her minge is not a money tree; I know it's easy to get confused about this when you have her brains and a magic mirror.
---

Have the police been informed?
Yes exactly, who the duck is giving this beef wellington financial advice? The way she is carrying on like she has untapped wealth but then also constantly on the beg
---
Jodie sees herself as the U.K. version of Steve Irwin, beloved and successful, MBE to animal welfare (whilst irresponsibly breeding animals and harming them though negligence). She really thinks she’s something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly could the RSPCA have gotten fripps Instagram taken down? I forgot the name of the other company who showed up and she wouldn’t let them look around.
I guess if they can’t check in the animals welfare why should she be profiting off them? Anyone could do that; take in hundreds of animals and let them live in tit while taking donations.
And who is checking what she’s spending and what on? Nobody.
I’ll never get over seeing those lambs sleeping in a trailer, sickening.
While she pocketed 40k I think from asking for donations… surely an enclosure for the lambs wouldn’t cost that much at all?
Is the muntjac still living in an abandoned gym?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes exactly, who the duck is giving this beef wellington financial advice? The way she is carrying on like she has untapped wealth but then also constantly on the beg
---
Jodie sees herself as the U.K. version of Steve Irwin, beloved and successful, MBE to animal welfare (whilst irresponsibly breeding animals and harming them though negligence). She really thinks she’s something
shall we club together for a Sting ray for the new pond i hear she bathes in there on a semi regular basis

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly could the RSPCA have gotten fripps Instagram taken down? I forgot the name of the other company who showed up and she wouldn’t let them look around.
I guess if they can’t check in the animals welfare why should she be profiting off them? Anyone could do that; take in hundreds of animals and let them live in tit while taking donations.
While she pocketed 40k I think from asking for donations… surely an enclosure for the lambs wouldn’t cost that much at all?
Hopefully. Somethings going off behind the scenes obviously. Fingers crossed an RSPCA prosecution.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whatever it is she's going to be FUMING and I am here for it!
i know and i keep refreshing IG and here
cant wait
there of course is the chance that she will lie and make up some rubbish about why this happened
whoever said this is financial suicide is 100% right her whole money making appeal is SM lol

im blocked on twitter has she said anything on there today??
---
Someone’s having you on, she doesn’t bathe at all! 😂
i did wonder tbh lol

Reactions: 4
The ASa can and given the silence across all her socials I'd say this is serious

IMG_1919.jpeg

---
She has previous with them

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.