Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simple Goddess Jodie has convinced Katie to slaughter one beast only from now on - Jodie's pussay. Can KP tame the savage beast? Subscribe to only nan's for tupence a fortnight to find out!!

Cut to a scene of Jodie with one tit out and Pricey with one tit at 82 degrees latitude and the other at 57 degrees, with Mabel looking bored in the corner and lucky fella Nina wearing Kevin Websters mechanic overalls pretending to nosh one of them out. #sexiest nite evah!
❤I have had a horrible few days and this has made me laugh so much. You have a way with words Cx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Two questions why is the goat wearing a collar???
And what is that in the sheep's pen. And before anyone says a 🦆 I know 🤣😂
Some goats wear bells and they don’t take them off, the goat doesn’t mind. The little farm I go to sometimes the goat came with her bell and they just left it on

Reactions: 6
Some goats wear bells and they don’t take them off, the goat doesn’t mind. The little farm I go to sometimes the goat came with her bell and they just left it on
Maybe she’s training it with a shock collar because it refused to let Jodie give it a snog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How do people not see what this hippo fucker is up to? Dumbfucks 🤦🏼‍♀️
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Two houses, 3 new alpaca's, a new rottie pup, a new guard dog and then a £1k vet bill.
Don't they start thinking to themselves this doesn't add up. Or maybe they can only count on their fingers and toes.

Maybe she thinks the photos of posing with her friend's kid's on her Instagram gives her a new wholesome appearance. First thing all her new hunsnet fan's will see "loves kid's, loves animal's 😍😍"

Reactions: 12
For me it’s the glaring fact that she refuses to live within her means. She is not turning down animals as she’s actually taking very large ones on that cost a lot in maintenance and shelter and is so stupid she just sees space and fills it without any actual solid plan as to how she will keep them all financially

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's probably making about a fiver a month for pics of her fat beef curtains on Only Grans, no fucker would be physically aroused looking at that big hulking moose. She should live within her means like everyone else, hopefully she'll have to close the 'farm' soon due to lack of funds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's probably making about a fiver a month for pics of her fat beef curtains on Only Grans, no fucker would be physically aroused looking at that big hulking moose. She should live within her means like everyone else, hopefully she'll have to close the 'farm' soon due to lack of funds.
Is there any way to see how many subscribers on her only fans ? I agree she can’t be making too much on it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fripps Farm IG disappeared for anyone else??

Looks like she’s turned her old supplements page into a new account. Reckon the old one got hacked??

IMG_8015.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Best insta loss EVAH

Maybe it died under her care...like all her animals seem to

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.