Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone else has seen this but might interest JMZ. In 2022 Jodie had a MALE skunk and it escaped. Clearly was never found as the 2 she has now are females...........
---
Complete negligence and not the transparency claims to have. 'I share everything, the good, the bad and the heartbreaking' except when I buy a rare skunk and know duck all about it, let it escape and probably die a horrific death of starvation or mauling......

My blood is literally boiling
Maybe RSPCA need this info too! I'm still fuming....

Reactions: 9
Not sure if anyone else has seen this but might interest JMZ. In 2022 Jodie had a MALE skunk and it escaped. Clearly was never found as the 2 she has now are females...........
---
Complete negligence and not the transparency claims to have. 'I share everything, the good, the bad and the heartbreaking' except when I buy a rare skunk and know duck all about it, let it escape and probably die a horrific death of starvation or mauling......

My blood is literally boiling
I remembered an escape being mentioned on Instagram so I just searched my Tattle posts and found this.

Screenshot_20230523-115439_Opera.jpg

Edit:

The first mention of any skunks that I can see (quick scrolling) is this, which is after the make skunk escape...

Screenshot_20230523-121414_Instagram.jpg

---
Missed the edit cut off time. Above should read MALE skunk escape.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That dog will end up harming an animal by end of next month it looks petrified. Stupid fat sack of tit she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I genuinely don’t think she understands what the word rescue means or thinks she’s above it.

Rescuing an animal is not buying or being gifted purposely bred ones just to add to your own, by choice, collection. It’s not taking in every animal you can find then begging for donations, despite not having any space, species knowledge or limits. It’s not keeping every animal, failing to do any proper rehabilitation that would prepare them for a new home and then rehoming them and it’s not keeping them in unsuitable conditions.

I volunteer for a dog and sometimes cat rescue. Unless they absolutely cannot be rehomed due to behavioural issues, new homes are sought for them all so that more can take their place and be rescued once space allows. That’s kind of the real point Jodie 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That dog does not look happy to be there in the images on Instagram. He’s being held down , and paying more attention to someone behind the camera.

oh and three alpacas have joined the zoo.
I thought the same, couldn't give two shits about her. Only has eyes for his trainer. I still don't believe she owns him. Just taking photos to keep up the pretence.
---
Enzo is only getting his second jabs? I thought the last lot were his second considering his age and being on the farm floor. Someone missed them either the breeders or Jodie. Negligence

Deer PTS is that the one she rescued the other day and it had injured her leg. Never did get a follow up.

Sid's only being castrated now after getting Bluebell pregnant last year. Wouldn't be surprised if another pony is up the duff. Negligence

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought the same, couldn't give two shits about her. Only has eyes for his trainer. I still don't believe she owns him. Just taking photos to keep up the pretence.
---
Enzo is only getting his second jabs? I thought the last lot were his second considering his age and being on the farm floor. Someone missed them either the breeders or Jodie. Negligence

Deer PTS is that the one she rescued the other day and it had injured her leg. Never did get a follow up.

Sid's only being castrated now after getting Bluebell pregnant last year. Wouldn't be surprised if another pony is up the duff. Negligence
No time to dwell on the deer as it was no use to her dead

Reactions: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If it was anyone else I’d help but duck it let her go under so the animals she has can go to proper homes and sanctuaries

Reactions: 14
Well if her fans are stupid to donate to JM mansion with land and her other 900k home where Fripps started and still in her ownership they all deserve all they get

when you have fans donating but the said fans use food banks something is very wrong and maybe they should spend the donations on feeding themselves rather than take the piss out of food banks and indulging Jodie in her million pound life style

is paying for jodies smoking habit,how does she pay for gas electric and all the other things
she must be taking a wage?Does anybody know?

Reactions: 10
Well if her fans are stupid to donate to JM mansion with land and her other 900k home where Fripps started and still in her ownership they all deserve all they get

when you have fans donating but the said fans use food banks something is very wrong and maybe they should spend the donations on feeding themselves rather than take the piss out of food banks and indulging Jodie in her million pound life style

is paying for jodies smoking habit,how does she pay for gas electric and all the other things
Bet Parge is just relieved some other daft bastards are funding her for a change.

• Haha
I actually think she will run out of money at some point. She’s taken on too much and she hasn’t really grown her following enough to keep up the income regularly. Even fans aren’t going to be donating big sums regularly. Her OF’s is competing with thousands of other women and she’s too busy on the farm to bother to keep up with it. There is only so many little news articles she can squeeze out of the same thing. This is why she is touting for a TV show as she needs it for the income but if you have ever increasing running costs, you need an ever increasing income. Jodie is no good at running a business, and there is only so much Claire can do for her - you can’t find £10k a month every month from absolutely nowhere. What does she say this costs to run a month with basics costs? That’s not even including all these vet fees

problem is she wants it all - she wants this non profit business and a great big celeb house in the countryside. This is not how these things work. Real farmers often live in very modest housing with all their income going to their livestock but they are running a business with turnover and she’s just running hers into the ground - it’s never going to turn a profit or even break even and her ego isn’t stopping her from keep expanding

Reactions: 18
well when she sells the other place she can put her hand in her pocket and pat for her own farm and all that goes with it
i still can't understand how she has all this wealth and the fans are only too happy to to help pay for it but i guess those that may ask get deleted and blocked
---
she seems bored of OF already

well when she sells the other place she can put her hand in her pocket and pat for her own farm and all that goes with it
i still can't understand how she has all this wealth and the fans are only too happy to to help pay for it but i guess those that may ask get deleted and blocked
---
she seems bored of OF already
I don't think OF has produced the spontaneous bukkake session amongst the male population she expected it to... Plus, she must look at the pics and realise she looks like a potato dipped in fake tan in a cheapo bodysuit. With one tit hanging out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my description is sexier than the real-life tragedy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't think OF has produced the spontaneous bukkake session amongst the male population she expected it to... Plus, she must look at the pics and realise she looks like a potato dipped in fake tan in a cheapo bodysuit. With one tit hanging out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my description is sexier than the real-life tragedy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think she thought her name would speak for itself and that she could get away with the same old glamour stuff from back in the day - a few nipple shots, little bit of minge and then faux touching and kissing other women. The problem is there’s a lot of people on Only Fans doing a lot more hardcore stuff than she is.

Reactions: 11
Well she said it. They are haemorrhaging money. Probably because you keep taking in any Tom, Dick and Harry animal. Like the 3 alpacas that look like they come from a seller, no way would anyone hand over those beauties.
Oh dear! Better stop getting the unsightly tattoos and face fillers then!

Reactions: 8

She'll get more donations after the endorsement from Hunsnet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.