Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the people asking her the same questions over and over about her favourite meal or where she has travelled to? Who and why?!

Reactions: 5
How is she only 30? And why can I see her knickers thru her outfit 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait, so that hideous sparkly flammable looking monstrosity wasn't her halloween costume?? I thought she was going for the "escaped mental asylum patient" look in it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is that Val person and why do they have a pic of JoJo and a man as their profile pic? Is it a boyfriend 🤔 its weird either way, no?
I thought the jumpsuit was out there but suited her, I also liked her hair, although I noted she has returned to the moody sullen looking snaps and is unapologetic about it, she doesn't need to smile apparently. The questions are clearly her own regurgitated dung as usual. JoJo nobody cares that you enjoy a 4 in 1 from your local Chinese, your followers are very aware that your palate is limited.
I just don't know anymore but I'm thankful people are losing interest.

Who are the people asking her the same questions over and over about her favourite meal or where she has travelled to? Who and why?!
It’s def either her sending them herself or some sort of group that ‘support’ each other by liking, commenting, sharing etc!! It’s nearly always the same types of questions age, relationships, travel, favourite food/drink!! Boring as duck 😂 I also def think that Val is some sort of alter ego of hers or maybe an imaginary friend?? 😂

• Haha
Her question and answer sessions are always so boring, she picks the same questions that she's answered a hundred times already, I can sleep better at night now that the puzzle of "does Joanne like ketchup or brown sauce better" is solved!

• Haha
It’s def either her sending them herself or some sort of group that ‘support’ each other by liking, commenting, sharing etc!! It’s nearly always the same types of questions age, relationships, travel, favourite food/drink!! Boring as duck 😂 I also def think that Val is some sort of alter ego of hers or maybe an imaginary friend?? 😂
My guess is Val is a family member, probably a cousin. It’s sad but it seems like Joanne has very few, if any, friends. Any nights out have been nearly been exclusively with family and she’s never tagged in stories or pictures. I’d say living at home is not helping that situation at all and making friends as an adult is very difficult. She has probably sacrificed the potential to make new friends and progress by choosing to live at home and have no job in her long running attempt to be an influencer.

But jaysus it was all meant to be for love island, surely that notion is well dead in the water. I just don't understand these failing insta huns, how do they survive like, there are so many of them. The public scrutiny would put even the least self aware person off, its totally not worth it. I wonder if anyone approached her when she was at jazz, seemed like she was hoping they would.

Reactions: 2
Who is that Val person and why do they have a pic of JoJo and a man as their profile pic? Is it a boyfriend 🤔 its weird either way, no?
I thought the jumpsuit was out there but suited her, I also liked her hair, although I noted she has returned to the moody sullen looking snaps and is unapologetic about it, she doesn't need to smile apparently. The questions are clearly her own regurgitated dung as usual. JoJo nobody cares that you enjoy a 4 in 1 from your local Chinese, your followers are very aware that your palate is limited.
I just don't know anymore but I'm thankful people are losing interest.
It's not Joanne it's a different girl but just looks a bit like her on the small photo

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It is baffling that she has a night out then has to take time off, she's constantly taking time off, there's no way she could manage a 9-5 job is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So ummm, I took some time off....
EEhmmmm, it was so amazing....
I'm so excited about....

Rinse and repeat!

• Haha
Hi guys ehm hope you had an amazing weekend ehm so I just took some time off ehm it was amazing ehm
Why the constant need to reference time off?!

Reactions: 6
Time off from what? She needs a good Fong up in the hole and be told to grow up... seriously!! She's an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god the blank, dead eyed expression on her latest post, she looks like shes trying to be sultry but she just looks scary. Post is complete with her usual rambling nonsense, this weeks shtick is all about "levelling up". Well Joanne, your current level is you're still living at home, I'm guessing on the dole and being topped up by your parents at the grand old age of 30? Hardly aspirational stuff!

• Haha
Latest pic on grid....photoshopped to death the gate is all wonky inbetween her pleather leggings 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I work in social media, and though a lot of the engagement she receives is undoubtedly bots, I’m pretty sure she’s part of a few, what they call “engagements pods”. They’re essentially closed groups, mainly found on Facebook where people share their posts from other platforms and ask members to hype them up. In return the idea is that you do the same for other members. This is why the questions are so repetitive and impersonal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.