Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did she get a lot of flak for how tone deaf the post is! Going out while sick during a pandemic. Typical Joanne, don't address the situation, just pretend the comments didn't happen!
Did someone say something? I saw that she turned off comments but didn't see what people said!

May not be the prettiest girl but she's definitely the toughest. Excuse me? Come again? Her of the epic rants and melts is trying to say she's resilient.
Definitely a moon cat, is what you are Joanne and every penny of that fundraiser better go to Pieta House....we're all watching you.

Reactions: 9
Cringe when you can see the amount of shares to what's app. Sure sign it's being taking the loss out of 🙈

Reactions: 2
That link she just shared shows the race is a 10K! Please someone clarify how far she's running as it's doing my head in.

Reactions: 1
She has been using givengain to raise money that’s the link, it’s for the vhi women’s mini Marathon also 19th sept. She’s a disaster bless her. Guess it goes to pieta house anyway.

Very risky to have done a final practice yesterday, a rest day before the big day would have been the best approach

She put up a story an hour ago saying she was about to start the race, then 30 mins later puts up a stopwatch of 39 mins saying it's a personal best? 🤔

Ah lads! So, Joanne left her stopwatch running for 38 minutes. Not even a step count, a track of where she walked, anything. Anyone else thinking she went for a cup of coffee somewhere and that is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah lads! So, Joanne left her stopwatch running for 38 minutes. Not even a step count, a track of where she walked, anything. Anyone else thinking she went for a cup of coffee somewhere and that is it?
I do! Also still not clear on how long the run was for...if she did 10k in that time she's very fast!!

It's totally blagged, not even an attempt to track her steps or where she walked. There are so many apps that can do that! I call shenanigans!

Reactions: 6
The t shirt she is wearing is the 10km vhi women’s mini marathon, Same as the link looking for sponsorship. It’s not 6k 5k it 8k and it’s not the cork mini marathon she’s a mess. Get it right at least.

Reactions: 4
Trying to piece this together... what did she run?
Does she even know?
This is most irregular but normal for the JoJo..

Reactions: 5
Genuinely so confused, at one point very early on wasn't she referring to it as a half marathon? Then she corrected herself and it went down to 6km…then it went down to 5km. I’d say she spent those 39 minutes just doing some horizontal running in-front of the tv yesterday. Another example of her not knowing her arse from her elbow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK, so she has the VHI mini marathon t shirt and medal which is 10k?? But she did 5k in "39 minutes" in the Cork marathon?

This wan couldn't lie straight in the bed. Loves the lies!!! bleeping lives for them

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.