Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just
To be blunt, duck but she’s some dumbass.

Sweet mother of…just watched the weird hug tiktok. What an absolute space cadet, I was cringing so hard it nearly put me off my white chocolate buttons😲
I can't take no more Erin, when she hugged the camera I shuddered. Try to disassociate the white choc buttons :ROFLMAO: total loolaa!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's just

I can't take no more Erin, when she hugged the camera I shuddered. Try to disassociate the white choc buttons :ROFLMAO: total loolaa!
Not to worry, I composed myself and horsed them into me like there was no tomorrow😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shock horror the post/comments being called out on sustainability on insta were deleted off JoJos recent the recent reel! Anyone notice that most posts/videos the last while are ALL indoors, I bet the neighbours are distraught they are missing the show of finding her bag on the window all shocked it happened to be there!!! Also followers have jumped to over 16k now, 16.1k… 1k followers in a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just realised there's so many more videos on Tik Tok than Instagram and lost a large slice of my evening 🙈

So many questions ...

The first one being, why does she smack herself violently in the vag with the worlds smallest handbag

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't get over the amount of followers. She must be buying them... Depop....😂😂😂🙈🙈 I'll have to go on for a snoop 😂

Can't get over the amount of followers. She must be buying them... Depop....😂😂😂🙈🙈 I'll have to go on for a snoop 😂
100% buying, no question about it. She was on 14.7k for ageeeees after the 'bot' attack. She set up a new page which she calls her official page (the one with 4k followers).
She kept saying she was going to delete her original one so follow the official one instead, as predicted she is back using the original account and now she's on 16.1k.
Someone posted how many new followers she got over the last week or two and its so obvious she is buying
What a horrible woman ignoring this post, ffs wear the jewellery and give them a shout out, its for a good cause.. Its not like they're asking her to buy anything. I bet she wouldnt ignore PLT. The way Joanne screens the comments on her posts there is no way she didn't see this comment.
She bangs on about feminism but I guess she doesn't identify with exploited women in Asia, she was patting her own back when she boycotted Boohoo over their exploitation of workers in the UK.

Also has anyone seen her 'what I stand for' IGTV? It's a painful watch, I'm surprised she hasn't deleted half the comments underneath it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
100% buying, no question about it. She was on 14.7k for ageeeees after the 'bot' attack. She set up a new page which she calls her official page (the one with 4k followers).
She kept saying she was going to delete her original one so follow the official one instead, as predicted she is back using the original account and now she's on 16.1k.
Someone posted how many new followers she got over the last week or two and its so obvious she is buying

What a horrible woman ignoring this post, ffs wear the jewellery and give them a shout out, its for a good cause.. Its not like they're asking her to buy anything. I bet she wouldnt ignore PLT. The way Joanne screens the comments on her posts there is no way she didn't see this comment.
She bangs on about feminism but I guess she doesn't identify with exploited women in Asia, she was patting her own back when she boycotted Boohoo over their exploitation of workers in the UK.

Also has anyone seen her 'what I stand for' IGTV? It's a painful watch, I'm surprised she hasn't deleted half the comments underneath it.
If they have sent her free jewellery and she isn’t posting it, I hope they call her out and warn other companies, because I’m guessing she begged them for freebies but doesn’t want to post about anything, just wants the free stuff (Joanne, you’re not famous enough to demand free stuff and then expect payment to post about it). I hope they reveal any dms between themselves and Joanne.

think she should watch this, fast fashion, trend led, throwaway culture, exploitation of workers etc…etc..

Reactions: 2
I've just realised there's so many more videos on Tik Tok than Instagram and lost a large slice of my evening 🙈

So many questions ...

The first one being, why does she smack herself violently in the vag with the worlds smallest handbag
Love your profile pic 😍
To answer your question maybe she had an itch or maybe she's into sadomasochism. 🤷‍♀️

Gotta be due another social media break. I think this is the longest she's gone without one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to get some bargains on her depop, hopefully those stinking dolly shoes are up for sale😂🤮 Would do anything to get my hands on her low swinging crotch trousers too😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I
Can’t wait to get some bargains on her depop, hopefully those stinking dolly shoes are up for sale😂🤮 Would do anything to get my hands on her low swinging crotch trousers too😍
I'll fight ya for them 🤪

• Haha
Shock horror the post/comments being called out on sustainability on insta were deleted off JoJos recent the recent reel! Anyone notice that most posts/videos the last while are ALL indoors, I bet the neighbours are distraught they are missing the show of finding her bag on the window all shocked it happened to be there!!! Also followers have jumped to over 16k now, 16.1k… 1k followers in a week!
3 of my friends follow her, 3 ladies I assumed knew better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.