Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock horror this post/comments were deleted off JoJos Insta! Anyone notice that most posts/videos the last while are ALL indoors, I bet the neighbours are distraught they are missing the show of finding her bag on the window all shocked it happened to be there!!! Also followers have jumped to over 16k now, 16.1k… 1k followers in a week!
Can't get over the amount of followers. She must be buying them... Depop....😂😂😂🙈🙈 I'll have to go on for a snoop 😂
She said recently in a mumbled story she wouldn’t be selling on Depop because going ‘sustainable’ she will reuse and upcycle what she has… now she’s going to sell on Depop again! Times must be tough since her filters by JoJo and the €1 shout outs were a bust 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is it that whenever she wears white in her pics it comes out like a lavender/grey/white colour? Her tackies and white denim skirt are a weird shade of white 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Finally the ad for that jewelry…
actually coming back to say you can't even SEE the jewellery on her, i thought the post was about that red bag (maybe the designerish one from her story?)
like where's the close ups of the pieces? and a bit more about the company? like that post doesnt give me any more info about the brand, sadly

she really needs to turn down the saturation on her posts shes looking radioactive
1628183406209.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That doll is clean twisted. People hate on anyone that like her, is different?!?! F*ck away off Josco, nobody is ‘hatin on’ you because you are, in your own words, ‘different’. More and more people are picking up on the fact that you are unbelievably disingenuous and insincere. Your complete lack of ability to take ownership of the countless lies you have been caught out on is far from endearing. Wise up and get a grip, nobody is hating on you because you are ‘different’. You’re a fraud masquerading as an innocent victim of the cruel internet, rolling around in the grass to HSM with you jeans nearly at your ankles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thoroughly enjoyed that. I even got involved and kept asking her annoying qts. She ignored half of them but sure it was good craic. She's a bleeping headcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thoroughly enjoyed that. I even got involved and kept asking her annoying qts. She ignored half of them but sure it was good craic. She's a bleeping headcase.
Ooh was there a live tonight, she actually went ahead with it? Anything missed?

Reactions: 1
She has been busy this past week 💵 💳

View attachment 697028
Oh my... what a saddo pathetic thing, jesus, if one of her life goals was to have eg 20k followers shes only cheating herself that achievement because she knows shes a fake and liar. Not that i feel sorry for her but what annoys me is she will go around the friends, former friends & coworkers bragging how many followers she has (and making others feel bad) because shes so embarrassed about her own failure, but they will know (and find out quickly) shes lying and it will cost her any goodwill she has left given by others.

I have a cousin who tried to be an 'influencer'. She did alright, I think she got to like 2k and she just got a bit stuck as her followers weren't going up. She did buy some and brought herself up to 5k, but like a year later they were all deleted 😂😂😂 Instagram deletes these fake accounts in huge batches every few months. If Jojo has bought fake followers we will know early 2022. They'll all vanish!

Reactions: 1
I’m as baffled as your face here…. what jewellery Joanne? How can brands genuinely think this is acceptable she blatantly didn’t show the jewellery in the advertisement 😂😂 I will say the dog looked amazing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.