Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt so sorry for her friends dog, he/she didnt look that comfortable and was like he was freed from a hostage situation by the end... the tiktok has a whiff of Darla Sherman about it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m confused about the tik tok 🤔 also I’m glad she finally learned how to spell bellamianta 👏 she owes someone her a huge thank you for pointing her in the right direction 🤣

Reactions: 6
I felt so sorry for her friends dog, he/she didnt look that comfortable and was like he was freed from a hostage situation by the end... the tiktok has a whiff of Darla Sherman about it
Holy tit I've never seen a dog look so miserable to be getting some cuddles 😳😅 you know it's bad when even the dog finds Joanne uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That poor animal,I wouldn’t trust her to mind my plastic plant never mind a defenceless doggy that she’s using as a prop🤬

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing she wasn't left alone with the dog. But that video was an uncomfortable watch, by the hastags I can make out it was about suitable clothing to wear whilst in the presence of animals but the video itself was just weird.
Why is the original account still live? Are we going to have a Y2K style countdown to the big delete?
Was it last weekend she was congratulating herself on 15/16k? Very hard to keep up.

Reactions: 4
She definitely had it up somewhere that ‘minding’ her friends dog had really helped her🙄 Now, whether or not she was actually left unsupervised with the animal is another thing but that was definitely the implication. I’d have thought Tam would be a bit more switched on than that, so presumably she was never too far away.
I’d say she’s struggling to let go off that account, she’s been ‘switching over’ now for a number of days, she just needs to pull the plug and stop dragging it out.

Reactions: 2
Not sure how switched on she is Erin, she spends a lot of time with JoJo 😂.

• Haha
Wonder has she moved in with Tim Tam?Mooching about her place steady these days, like a bad smell😕

Why does she twitch her head side to side and rock back and forth like she's in an insane asylum I'm sorry but that freaks me out it's the opening of a good horror film. Has any seen the conjuring the devil made me do it? Well she's like the little boy in this 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she twitch her head side to side and rock back and forth like she's in an insane asylum I'm sorry but that freaks me out it's the opening of a good horror film. Has any seen the conjuring the devil made me do it? Well she's like the little boy in this 🙈🙈🙈
All she's missing is her head spinning like something out of the ring or Annabelle 😂

She put up that least reel a few times already, has she any new content ?

• Haha
I think she created the new account and is going live on the new account to wait for comments from “trolls” or whatever to then go back to her main account and block them from the 15k followers on that account. She thinks she will find them all then block them and go back to account one. Otherwise she would just delete the original account ? Why keep posting from one to another?
she’s smarter then she lets on

All she's missing is her head spinning like something out of the ring or Annabelle 😂

She put up that least reel a few times already, has she any new content ?
It's not a new reel, its an old reel. She's so lazy. Does she think we're all as thick as her. I dont care what anyone says, she's definately on the spectrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.