Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, I also noticed how she replies to every comment always found this strange too and not in a “oh she is engaging isn’t that great” It’s as you say, hanging on to every compliment/reaction.
It's so her comment numbers are high

Reactions: 3
Isn't she a qualified Montessori teacher?
No shame in admitting the influencer game is over for her and going back to a 9 to 5. Especially since she has a valuable qualification unlike most of the rest of them.

Reactions: 5
Isn't she a qualified Montessori teacher?
No shame in admitting the influencer game is over for her and going back to a 9 to 5. Especially since she has a valuable qualification unlike most of the rest of them.
I think that was an exaggeration. She has a diploma of some description in early childhood but I wouldn't call that a montessori qualification

Reactions: 5
It’s beyond belief she comes on with her fast fashion haul that she bought from ASOS or h&m, orders weekly on amazon, bangs on about supporting local Irish business and then comes on and starts telling everyone how carful and conscious she is with brands she works and she prides her self on it..
would you get out of here, this is what winds me up, she is not careful conscious or what ever other shite She decides to spout, she is a liar who believes her own lies

Reactions: 9
Wasn't she stopped from going into BT a few years ago because she was photographing herself with designer goods that she hadn't bought there? Sure she was probably down on Moore Street buying Fake 1:1 and then legged it up to Grafton Streen for the optics 😃
Yes I heard this too, she was actually banned or asked to leave BT as she was taking so many videos and pictures alluding that she was buying bags but she had never bought a thing. A couple of them may be real but there's no way they all are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I heard this too, she was actually banned or asked to leave BT as she was taking so many videos and pictures alluding that she was buying bags but she had never bought a thing. A couple of them may be real but there's no way they all are.
Oh wow that’s embarrassing, she had a Beautiful ring on a while back and said it was vintage Chanel from brown Thomas, now I’m not sure and very well could be wrong but didn’t think brown Thomas stocked vintage and then in the comments on a pic featuring the ring she said it was a gift from her mam

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow that’s embarrassing, she had a Beautiful ring on a while back and said it was vintage Chanel from brown Thomas, now I’m not sure and very well could be wrong but didn’t think brown Thomas stocked vintage and then in the comments on a pic featuring the ring she said it was a gift from her mam
I remember thinking the same at the time !
So odd !

Reactions: 1
She'd buy really good fakes from China and then the day it would arrive she'd go for a trip into BT to take pics for her story. And then go home and do an unboxing under the guise of it being fresh from BT. And her mam knew she did this, my mam would have me sectioned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She'd buy really good fakes from China and then the day it would arrive she'd go for a trip into BT to take pics for her story. And then go home and do an unboxing under the guise of it being fresh from BT. And her mam knew she did this, my mam would have me sectioned 😂
That's hilarious that it got to the point where BT banned her for the fraud.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Christ she shouldn’t call herself make up fairy, it should she be like away with the fairies. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s mad tit right there ! Scarlet for getting kicked out of BT’s for that

• Haha
That’s mad tit right there ! Scarlet for getting kicked out of BT’s for that
Imagine the embarrassment of that happening to you 😂 I’d change my name, move to a far away land and never return.

She used to be a member in Westwood and I always found it funny watching her sit on the floor in front of a mirror for about an hour and take selfies of her average to large self then see the selfie hours later completely modified. She is a very strange girl with serious body dysmorphia.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine the embarrassment of that happening to you 😂 I’d change my name, move to a far away land and never return.

She used to be a member in Westwood and I always found it funny watching her sit on the floor in front of a mirror for about an hour and take selfies of her average to large self then see the selfie hours later completely modified. She is a very strange girl with serious body dysmorphia.
Did she do any exercise in the gym when she was there?

I’d say it’s hard enough to get kicked out of BT’s so that’s extra cringe.
Yeah a shot of her walking into the place then her just sitting in front of the mirror 😑😑

• Haha
Check out the legs in her latest post , she is ridiculous, the pictures are so edited and filtered they become pixelated

Reactions: 3
Omg the legs in the latest post. For the love of all that is holy someone please PLEASE tell her stop Photoshopping her pics.

Reactions: 2
Check out the legs in her latest post , she is ridiculous, the pictures are so edited and filtered they become pixelated
Ridiculous ! She’s fooling no one, the engagement is so low as well, 141k followers and about 13 comments 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.