Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bag looks like something my daughter would put on the front of her bike to transport the cat in.
🤣🤣🤣

If she paid €350 for that, somethings wrong. The yellow box/packaging looks more appealing than the bike basket but I suppose its only 1 weeks covid payment.

And the pic on her grid of that orange dress with the straw hat, I am missing something here, is that not the most hideous looking dress

Reactions: 5
Yeh the dress was atrocious looked like she was wearing a bed sheet and I’ll say it again does she own an iron !! Oh and don’t forget the “this dress is a x large and it’s so oversized” shite. I’d actually love to know what size she is ?

Reactions: 3
And the pic on her grid of that orange dress with the straw hat, I am missing something here, is that not the most hideous looking dress
[/QUOTE]

Omg the dress is absolutely horrible 😳

Reactions: 4
Yes, I remember that trip. This picture sticks out in my mind, just because it's so much smaller than the other images of her on that holiday. This isn't the only example of her photoshopping her waist to be the size of her head.
She would throw Brenda under the next available bus to get back to that again, despite all her shite talk about being "the happiest I've ever been"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She blocked me on twitter after I asked her how the bodybuilding was going. Her lip range was atrocious too. I found it sticky and didn’t last just like all her ventures

Reactions: 2
I’ll never understand the unboxing of stuff ! Does it really holds people’s interest ?
The bag looks like a child’s bag 🤭

Reactions: 1
Ye its a completely fake relationship. She is completely deluded if she thinks this relationship will last. Wanting privacy in the middle of nowhere because of her job and who she is. Who does she think she is? Most people only know her because she was called out about her photo editing.

Talking about buying a house already and doing a big restoration and only in a relationship 2 years. Talking about having kids already. Talk about delusional.
don’t forget about her fella being in the closet too! There is no way on this earth he is straight. It’s all sooooo fake!

She’s an insufferable fool, I dont know how she has any followers or makes a living from “influencing”....who would actually be influenced by her??
The only thing she influences me to do is put down the chocolate, she’s an overweight mess..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
don’t forget about her fella being in the closet too! There is no way on this earth he is straight. It’s all sooooo fake!

The only thing she influences me to do is put down the chocolate, she’s an overweight mess..
Really don't agree with bringing up anyone's weight or appearance. It's the photoshop we have a problem with. Her weight is none of anyone's business.

Reactions: 17

Sure apparently she found the English lad in bed with another man, thats the hush hush reason for the very quick end to that relationship!

I have absolutely thought many many times that Adam is gay, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ Very camp though either way!!!
Although I hadn’t heard the rumours about Paul the PT being caught in bed with another fella?!?!? 😳
On another note, how many times is she going to show landscape shots with chilled out music, or if there’s another shot of those bloody peonies I’m going to lose my mind!!!!

Reactions: 10
No way ! Both lads are very feminine but suppose a lot of men are now which is no harm !

On another note, how many times is she going to show landscape shots with chilled out music, or if there’s another shot of those bloody peonies I’m going to lose my mind!!!!
Or when she is showing a product or an item and she holds it up with 1 hand and rotates it for the camera and zooms in accompanied by some soothing music with her monotone voice describing said item.

She has to have the most boring content, so repetitive, consisting of the sea, the view, the dog, the cute corners in the house, pics in her bra and knickers or fluorescent baggy clothing, thats basically it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.