Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at what’s meant to be the straight line on the sole of her converse. It’s all distorted, like her brain.
C66C5C98-6198-4FA9-9604-AB4634B51ABE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she do any exercise in the gym when she was there?
I seen her on a stair machine once, every other time I seen her which would have been 1-2 times a week she would be sitting on the floor in front of a mirror posing for selfies.
She’s an absolute dose, how she wasn’t thrown out of Westwood is a mystery. There are signs banning photography everywhere.

Edit....actually I know why she wasn’t kicked out. One of the management team was/is a friend of hers, they went to Ibiza I think it was on a girls holiday together with another Westwood member a few years ago. The photos of the trip were modified AF and her stories were cringe.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I seen her on a stair machine once, every other time I seen her which would have been 1-2 times a week she would be sitting on the floor in front of a mirror posing for selfies.
She’s an absolute dose, how she wasn’t thrown out of Westwood is a mystery. There are signs banning photography everywhere.

Edit....actually I know why she wasn’t kicked out. One of the management team was/is a friend of hers, they went to Ibiza I think it was on a girls holiday together with another Westwood member a few years ago. The photos of the trip were modified AF and her stories were cringe.
Yes, I remember that trip. This picture sticks out in my mind, just because it's so much smaller than the other images of her on that holiday. This isn't the only example of her photoshopping her waist to be the size of her head.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Does anyone comment telling her cop on like
Yeh this baffles me too like are the people who comment delusional or just all her mams mates, But I’ve noticed they are always the same people commenting, I’d say she deletes any negative comments as well, unless she is in a preachy mood and wants to gain sympathy from her followers by reposting the negative comment

Look at what’s meant to be the straight line on the sole of her converse. It’s all distorted, like her brain.View attachment 162405
There's a clear difference in the size of her calves and ankles of each leg!

I got blocked about a year ago for liking a comment calling her out on pretending to turn 30 so I haven't seen any of the recent pictures

Yes, I remember that trip. This picture sticks out in my mind, just because it's so much smaller than the other images of her on that holiday. This isn't the only example of her photoshopping her waist to be the size of her head.
I remember briefly following her around this time and deciding quickly that she wasn't for me as with that body she was just going to make me feel like tit about myself every day. Cut to 2 years later and it came to light that she actually didn't even bear a resemblance to the woman she was pretending to be on Instagram herself! How anyone still follows her or trusts anything she says I don't know. She's a pathological liar.

I remember briefly following her around this time and deciding quickly that she wasn't for me as with that body she was just going to make me feel like tit about myself every day. Cut to 2 years later and it came to light that she actually didn't even bear a resemblance to the woman she was pretending to be on Instagram herself! How anyone still follows her or trusts anything she says I don't know. She's a pathological liar.
I followed her for a little bit after that, but I clearly forgot about some of these other photos she posted that I found when looking for that one where she's shopped her waist the size of her head

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She actually cant help herself with the editing it seems. She’s always shaved at least a size off and more and is still at it. Look, most influencers are at some sort of editing or other, I’m not naive but the cheek of her to cash on the the bodyposi movement. When she posted the “belly roll” pic earlier this year, getting all the “you’re so brave” comments. Jesus wept. Brave is not posting pics of you angled to look just the right amount of curvy. Gimme strength

I suppose in rural west cork she is in full control of what people see because she wont be seen and outed as the liar she is.

Reactions: 7
No one really cares what weight she is or how much she's gained, the problem with MUF is that she's deceitful and a compulsive liar. Her body positivity ie pics of her in her underwear are heavily photoshopped, wheres the body positivity message in that. She tries so hard to portray that she's a healthy eating vegan and she is a brand ambassador for healthy eating company 'Cleancutmeals' but yet she has gained weight. She lies about everything

Reactions: 2
Who knew you could drag out a story about taking a bag out of a box for so long 🙄

Reactions: 6
Bag looks like something my daughter would put on the front of her bike to transport the cat in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.