Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She turned 29 three times 😂

She used to be a friend of a friend and they're the same age, went to school together. My friend will turn 35 this year; so she's 34 or 35 this year.

I was on a few nights out with her when she was just starting her blog and she was nuts even then.
Ohh like what??

Reactions: 2
I think she was seriously unhappily starving and gym obsessed with her PT boyfriend and now he isnt there to impress she is just reverting to her actual shape. She was a plus size model before she was super ripped (also editing less over time means we dont ever know what size she is) i’ve said before she doesn’t owe anyone thinness but she is taking up space from truthful, honest women in the bodyposi space as she is a locust who moves in on anything she can capitalise. Like mental health coaching with no qualifications. As was said here earlier, she is body shaming everyone by lying.

Reactions: 10
She’s a liar. Simple as. She modifies her pictures to the point she is unrecognisable. I’m all for a filter to HIGHLIGHT your features, to smooth out your complexion but I am absolutely not for completely body shaming women in the form of literally cutting off half your body. She may aswell go online and say right unless you are X size,you’re not attractive or desirable, you need to be X size and tanned etc. She really should be ashamed of herself and any company employing her to show off their clothing products should be ashamed. Lest we forget the River Island jumpsuit being sold as a size 12 when it was actually a size 16. She is a very sad person.

Reactions: 5
Ohh like what??

She was just a nightmare! From the day I met her I always wondered why my friend was friends with her. She insisted on being called Joey and would have an almighty tantrum if anyone called her Joanne. 🤣

Her and her boyfriend at the time were both crazy. Constantly fighting and they always had huge rows that'd make everyone uncomfortable. He made a pass at me one night at a house party and was flatly rejected. He then went and told Joanne it was me that made a pass at him and she sent me crazy messages for months. She'd make fake pages on Facebook to send me threats 🤣

The pair of them would lie about stupid things like if they went on holiday to Spain, they'd say they were going to Greece? All of her friends would know she was lying but they just let her carry on without ever calling her out.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She was just a nightmare! From the day I met her I always wondered why my friend was friends with her. She insisted on being called Joey and would have an almighty tantrum if anyone called her Joanne. 🤣

Her and her boyfriend at the time were both crazy. Constantly fighting and they always had huge rows that'd make everyone uncomfortable. He made a pass at me one night at a house party and was flatly rejected. He then went and told Joanne it was me that made a pass at him and she sent me crazy messages for months. She'd make fake pages on Facebook to send me threats 🤣

The pair of them would lie about stupid things like if they went on holiday to Spain, they'd say they were going to Greece? All of her friends would know she was lying but they just let her carry on without ever calling her out.
😂😂😂 Joey

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she was seriously unhappily starving and gym obsessed with her PT boyfriend and now he isnt there to impress she is just reverting to her actual shape. She was a plus size model before she was super ripped (also editing less over time means we dont ever know what size she is) i’ve said before she doesn’t owe anyone thinness but she is taking up space from truthful, honest women in the bodyposi space as she is a locust who moves in on anything she can capitalise. Like mental health coaching with no qualifications. As was said here earlier, she is body shaming everyone by lying.
[/
Is there anything worse than someone trying to push a nickname 🤪

Reactions: 7
I am disgusted by her Father’s Day post!! I wasn’t going to say anything and I don’t know all her personal relationship with dan but I worked in the same company as him for awhile, a wonderful man who battled prostate cancer 3 times all while still working. He adopted her and I think he deserved a post of his own without sticking a make believe post about kids with her boyfriend. I think it shows how it’s all about her! It’s dan’s family that’s from west cork so I imagine the family home down there is his not Brenda’s .

Reactions: 16
I am disgusted by her Father’s Day post!! I wasn’t going to say anything and I don’t know all her personal relationship with dan but I worked in the same company as him for awhile, a wonderful man who battled prostate cancer 3 times all while still working. He adopted her and I think he deserved a post of his own without sticking a make believe post about kids with her boyfriend. I think it shows how it’s all about her! It’s dan’s family that’s from west cork so I imagine the family home down there is his not Brenda’s .
its always all about her, she thinks of the dog as their child so her fellas the Father !
Her Dad sounds like a great guy 😬

Thinking of all the kids I knew when I was at school who did this...they were all Joannes 🤣

Totally agree, I obviously don’t know the family but that whole big post was about ‘me me me me, I’m a tough cookie, I learnt to much and wanted for nothing when I was young, I met this man’ tiny mention of the poor stepdad. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

This is excellent tea 👀☕ Feel free to give us some more I’m sure there is loads!

• Heart
I know she fell out with several long term friends in the early days of being an "influencer" (cringe) because she would heavily edit herself in group photos and completely leave the friends unedited and looking like tit next to her. She thought she was better than them and they gradually pulled away from her.

Reactions: 3
I know she fell out with several long term friends in the early days of being an "influencer" (cringe) because she would heavily edit herself in group photos and completely leave the friends unedited and looking like tit next to her. She thought she was better than them and they gradually pulled away from her.
Jesus she is totally deluded. Imaging being that insecure that you would edit group photos of your self. What a complete nutjob. If she is 34 or 35 and Adam is 28 according to his director profile, that’s a big enough age gap. Her mentioning children. He should run a mile

Reactions: 1
Herself and PrettyPrincess_Fitness ... Maeve Kavanagh, were very pally a number of years ago. Maeve said ages ago they fell out. Didn't swell too much on what happened exactly but lots of folk were asking her does she look that slim IRL and Maeve just was emphatically saying no! Maeve used to be a bit bigger too. Some say Muffy dropped her as Maeve didn't fit in with the new slimmer Joanne (she must have bought photoshop by then! ) Others say Muffy got jealous when Maeve started shedded the weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time posting on here I unfollowed Joanne on Insta around the time blogger unveiled was calling her out and only had a look there again .... what happened to her ? !!!She's after piling on stones !!! In such a short time I'm talking easily 8 to 10 stone here . Did something in her life trigger it is she on meds or what as that's extremely hard to do in such a short space of time 🙈

I always end up feeling pity for her 🙈 I think it's the empathy in me .

First time posting on here I unfollowed Joanne on Insta around the time blogger unveiled was calling her out and only had a look there again .... what happened to her ? !!!She's after piling on stones !!! In such a short time I'm talking easily 8 to 10 stone here . Did something in her life trigger it is she on meds or what as that's extremely hard to do in such a short space of time 🙈

No one really cares what weight she is or how much she's gained, the problem with MUF is that she's deceitful and a compulsive liar. Her body positivity ie pics of her in her underwear are heavily photoshopped, wheres the body positivity message in that. She tries so hard to portray that she's a healthy eating vegan and she is a brand ambassador for healthy eating company 'Cleancutmeals' but yet she has gained weight. She lies about everything

That’s what I was thinking, it’s some amount to put on in a short time, she was never as thin as she made out she was but she’s very heavy now.

Reactions: 3
No one really cares what weight she is or how much she's gained, the problem with MUF is that she's deceitful and a compulsive liar. Her body positivity ie pics of her in her underwear are heavily photoshopped, wheres the body positivity message in that. She tries so hard to portray that she's a healthy eating vegan and she is a brand ambassador for healthy eating company 'Cleancutmeals' but yet she has gained weight. She lies about everything
I get that totally but I'm genuinely just shocked at the amount she's after gaining in such a short space of time . It takes women half their lifetime to get to the size she is now and she gained it in what two years ? That's not right at all it has to be medication related or something else . I honestly couldn't care less what ppls sizes are at the end of the day and I agree she's a compulsive liar always was and always will be . I hope she gets her life back on track she comes across as quit unhappy on social media I think .

Cringing remembering when she was with the PT and they used to call each other "George" and speak in those not funny voices which they found hilarious. And now recently on one of the High Rise to Home posts she referred to hers and Adam's nicknames as "Freck and Pep," just STOP with the forced nicknames!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.