Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she proud of herself with the exact same 9 people commenting on her post immediately after it goes up? it’s quite obvious there’s some sort of agreement or payment going on. Is it enough to fool companies into thinking she has organic content? Or is her begging on her stories and tagging brands for what she wants how she gets *gifted* things? I bet she’s reselling the other products on whatever new depop scam

Reactions: 12
Who exactly in that house will fit on the hammock? The state of her on that egg chair. Is that a wig?
The sight of her in that post would definitely not entice me to buy any furniture from jysk, she looks so uncomfortable and awkward. Why didn't they cut the grass, it looks so messy and the poor grass looks anaemic. Jysk have to be disappointed with that advert. Time to contact them and fill them in on her antics.

Reactions: 12
Also stick the garden furniture content on the feckin home instagram account for the love of god!! I think someone said it here already but she would be better off making her personal account private and just focusing on the home account. At least that way she can hide behind her "cute corners" and we wouldn't be subjected to poor photoshopping of herself 🙄 but she will never do that because she is a complete and utter narcissist!!

Reactions: 9
There’s so much filter on those photos that the grass looks like it does in August after it’s barely seen a drop of water for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Storm’s in all the pics with her, poor aul Adam got the boot! Should she not be in her 101 bathing suits, rather than covered up and using the dog to shield her too 🙄

Reactions: 7
They all must have made a little deal to comment on each other’s posts for sure, bless their little hearts 🙄

Reactions: 7
I wanna see her in the hammock
Also stick the garden furniture content on the feckin home instagram account for the love of god!! I think someone said it here already but she would be better off making her personal account private and just focusing on the home account. At least that way she can hide behind her "cute corners" and we wouldn't be subjected to poor photoshopping of herself 🙄 but she will never do that because she is a complete and utter narcissist!!
What happens when the owners put them out though?! What happens the house page then?!

Reactions: 1
What happens when the owners put them out though?! What happens the house page then?!
She’ll accuse the owners of abuse, say they traumatised her, set her legal team on them & then change the page to her new home & say she never liked country living in the first place 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I wouldn’t give for someone to run into her as she’s doing her “lidl” shop, and get a right proper look at her mug!!!
Or do u think madam has to go caus poor jojo will think she will get recognized or actually not, because who knows what she really looks like now!! Wonder which lidl is closest to her in cork? 😜😜😜😜

Reactions: 5
I didn’t think Joanne Larby, label snob, would be caught dead in Lidl!
Is this the beginning of a thrifty, savvy Joey that repuposes and upcycles and buys drill bit sets in Lidl? I'd certainly find that more relatable than the shite she's doing these days!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.