Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brekkie outside 🙄. Bore off!! And she totally reads in here because I noticed since one girl said it here, that she messaged her about the 100 days of walking challenge, that as a owner of a big dog would she not be doing that every day anyway. She has mentioned it a few times since saying obviously we walk storm every day.
Looking for free stuff from Lidl no doubt..

I had my toaster pancake at the counter because I couldn't wait to eat it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's mad for the orange juice all of a sudden! Massive smoothie cup of it yesterday and now looking for work with Lidl by showing a bottle of theirs.
It's going to blow her mind when she figures out that you can squeeze juice out of actual oranges
"We love freshly squeezed orange juice"
"Freshly squeezed orange juice = freshly squeezed organic content for you lot"
Just a few tips there for you Jo {you can have those for nothing} tku

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah lads that post, seriously??!!!
The usual suspects commenting 🙄
Yea, wasn’t she on a big juicing buzz recently, now the juices are all bought?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whom ever said she/Adam is doing content for dunowen house is on the money there.

Reactions: 22
ffs why does she let her puppy mill dog interfere with other peoples animals? and why does she show it off on social media? it’s been months of the cows being barked at or nipped at by storm. this poor pony. She touted being an equestrian in her past life, she should know better. can you imagine her being horrified if another animal so much as looked in her dogs direction
Was there not something a couple of years ago when she got Storm where she was going on about someone kicking her dog when she was out for a run/walk when she was living in Dublin? But then it transpired that she didn't have the dog on a lead or under her control and the person didn't kick her dog or something like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I see Ozzy Osbourne is on holidays in West Cork 😁😆 seriously though what is she thinking, that 3rd pic on her post with the dog on her lap is just shocking especially when you zoom in on her head 😝, she would want a refresher course on photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hay doesn’t grow 🤣
I'm sorry but how bleeping thick can a person be?? How would any grown woman in their mid 30s not realise that hay doesn't grow? She is neither book nor street smart. She certainly isn't life savvy.

Reactions: 14
She photoshops herself so much, I don't think she's able to see when it looks weird anymore. She's shaving off half of her jaw in most of her photos.

"I've been shopping with JYSK for years" funny that considering they've only been in Ireland 2 years and she's rarely shown anything if at all from the place...unless it was gifted 🙄🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brekkie outside 🙄. Bore off!! And she totally reads in here because I noticed since one girl said it here, that she messaged her about the 100 days of walking challenge, that as a owner of a big dog would she not be doing that every day anyway. She has mentioned it a few times since saying obviously we walk storm every day.

Yeah, that was me! She said she was trying to encourage people to get out and walk! Seriously, you put one foot in front of the other and off you go! Lol!! With her puppy mill pet!

There's a puppy farm down the country that sells Cross breeds....poms with huskies, 40 breeding birches, sickening!! Wonder if that's where she got her dog.

Reactions: 8
Ah lads that post, seriously??!!!
The usual suspects commenting 🙄
Yea, wasn’t she on a big juicing buzz recently, now the juices are all bought?!
id say Adam makes all the juices and now he’s not there so she’s off to Lidl. juice is full of sugar and will rot your teeth. Just my two cents (ask your dentist!)

she’s flat out lying saying she’s loved Jysk for years. Or did they make her custom sofa or bespoke besotted BPerfect light fixtures??

I had a jysk sofa that fell into pieces after only a year. Their stuff is on trend but pure crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had sun loungers from Jysk in my basket and they can go get f*cked after gifting that con artist all those things 🤬 she only got a big massive rattan furniture set last summer too from another crowd. And there is def some influencer commenting agreement judging by those commenting

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"I've been shopping with JYSK for years" funny that considering they've only been in Ireland 2 years and she's rarely shown anything if at all from the place...unless it was gifted 🙄🤬
2 April 2019 they opened their first Irish store, in Naas. I don't think they've yet opened a store in an area that would actually be convenient or accessible to her, factoring in Covid restrictions. The Youghal store is over 2 hours from where she lives and didn't they only move in to their rental a couple of weeks before covid restrictions started?
Anyway yeah, TLDR: I don't believe what she says because she is a liar.
They'd want to have some size of a shed to store all that gifted stuff because if they leave it out, what isn't blown into the next parish will be in bits with rust by the end of the Summer: that kind of garden furniture is best suited to a very sheltered garden.

Reactions: 11
id say Adam makes all the juices and now he’s not there so she’s off to Lidl. juice is full of sugar and will rot your teeth. Just my two cents (ask your dentist!)

she’s flat out lying saying she’s loved Jysk for years. Or did they make her custom sofa or bespoke besotted BPerfect light fixtures??

I had a jysk sofa that fell into pieces after only a year. Their stuff is on trend but pure crap.
Exactly - can't understand juicing crazes, if you have a balanced diet, you're getting enough nutrients from eating fruit and veg.
You'll end up ingesting more sugar by making juices because you're putting more fruit in, than you would if you just ate a fecking apple and orange 🙄

Hope there's plenty of storage space at that rental, once the weather turns in West Cork, farmers will be finding lanterns and pieces of that egg swing in their fields.

• Haha
I actually shiver when I hear her voice!
I "obsolutely" agree with you
She's just so fake: I always think she's trying to emulate Dervla Kirwan's "sexy groceries voice" from the M&S ads 🤣

Also has anyone ever looked so uncomfortable in an egg chair? She doesn't trust it to hold her weight (no shade, I'm always a bit nervous of chairs like that!) so why does she have a massive dog on her lap, you may ask? Because it's easier than photoshop: literally everyone looks like a potato when they sit on those chairs, so Storm is hiding her midsection.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but how bleeping thick can a person be?? How would any grown woman in their mid 30s not realise that hay doesn't grow? She is neither book nor street smart. She certainly isn't life savvy.
And she boasts that she's a horsey person and accomplished dressage and events competitor but yet she doesn't know about hay. This is Muffy in a nutshell, a bullshit artist.

Reactions: 16
Who exactly in that house will fit on the hammock? The state of her on that egg chair. Is that a wig?

Reactions: 6
Yeah, that was me! She said she was trying to encourage people to get out and walk! Seriously, you put one foot in front of the other and off you go! Lol!! With her puppy mill pet!

There's a puppy farm down the country that sells Cross breeds....poms with huskies, 40 breeding birches, sickening!! Wonder if that's where she got her dog.
Sounds like the place she got Storm. They still follow her on Instagram. Was there something about the puppies being bred via artificial insemination because physically its not possible to breed the two dogs?

• Wow
I "obsolutely" agree with you
She's just so fake: I always think she's trying to emulate Dervla Kirwan's "sexy groceries voice" from the M&S ads 🤣

Also has anyone ever looked so uncomfortable in an egg chair? She doesn't trust it to hold her weight (no shade, I'm always a bit nervous of chairs like that!) so why does she have a massive dog on her lap, you may ask? Because it's easier than photoshop: literally everyone looks like a potato when they sit on those chairs, so Storm is hiding her midsection.
I wanna see her in the hammock

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.