Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have sent an email to the complaints email in the below article and asked who should be contacted about impersonating a solicitor? I think the Gardai need to be notified also. If a few others do the same they will take it seriously. Attach screenshots of evidence from here and Red Duchess.

Reactions: 12
She is so unwell. A deadly dangerous individual. She will ignore all of this like she always does. Adam must be as sick as her

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210407-124503_Instagram.jpg

Haha, she got caught out! Deffo glued to here! Now says she bought them a few years ago!! Aww Jojo!!

Haha, she got caught out! Deffo glued to here! Now says she bought them a few years ago!! Aww Jojo!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would she put her foot on the box like that, if she buys pieces for resale down the line? The box, dust bag, authenticity certs need to be included when selling chanel, or you can forget about it. But Joanne just poses her hock on top of the box?
As fake as they come.

• Haha
Those DM’s to Caroline are shocking. Like a dog with a bone, demanding she explain herself. She is ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her Chanel bag is not worth 13k where is she off to with that valuation 😂😂😂 They are now around 5k brand new in BT, about 10 years ago they were around 3k.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is sickening. I got a laugh out of her awful, obvious photoshopping, but the fake accounts, defending herself as a fake troll, liking her posts from her dogs account - it’s just too much. She has no leg to stand on. The Instagram algorithm worked against her and her “revamped” homey (fake) body-positive West Cork lifestyle clearly aren’t cutting it if this is what she has to resort to.

those ugly boots I remember from years ago. Wouldn’t be surprised if she actually shelled out the $$$ for an *investment* (fooling herself only with that effing term), also wouldn’t surprise me if they were fake because she’s as fake as they come.

fake tan
fake lips
fake hair extensions
fake home (it’s a rental)
fake followers (bought and bots)
fake supporters
fake solicitor

someone else said it and they’re right - she’s dangerous. She’s been all about the lies before (selling dresses that were advertised as a different size on droop) and never acknowledged her wrong doings. Full narcissist.

Reactions: 24
Her Chanel bag is not worth 13k where is she off to with that valuation 😂😂😂 They are now around 5k brand new in BT, about 10 years ago they were around 3k.
Thought the same ! But....if it’s pre owned by MUF it could add to the value 😂

• Haha
Lads can you PLEASE fill me in about the solicitor letter? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Lads can you PLEASE fill me in about the solicitor letter? 🤔
It's all on Red Duchess stories today and a previous highlight she has called TRUTH. In a nutshell Caroline called out Joanne for copying her wellness brand and then 'someone' sent Caroline an email purporting to be a solicitor and demanding she show how Joanne ripped her off and also what qualifications she had.

With everything that's happened today I think Joanne needs her own wiki here 😂😂😂

Are they the boots she was outed on BU for or are they different ones?
I think they are the same? 🤔 I know there was a white pair too, didn't she tag Chanel and imply that both pairs were gifted 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OH MY GOD 😳 just catching up on what has happened. Agree with what was posted he is obviously as bad as her , pair of loons.

Lads going through her posts now and the comments from Sarah hef account are disappearing

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.