Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what the can of worms Red Dutchess has on Joanne.

She'll never address any of her wrongdoings - she must be scared shitless about what RD knows šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12

She'll never address any of her wrongdoings - she must be scared shitless about what RD knows šŸ˜‚
Ohhh to have that can opener šŸ¤£

Ohhh to have that can opener šŸ¤£
She had an opportunity to come clean with her tit and be authentic, drop the filters, photo shop, admit she is normal and has struggles and do it right this time, but no she wants to hole herself up with her ammmazing boyfriend, get her influencer cohorts to show support on her ads, which in it self is bleeping hilarious, you goons are meant to be selling to us plebsšŸ¤£ but alas she threw it away or as someone said swept it under her H&M rug šŸ¤£ the jig is up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

she (red duchess) actually has the integrity Joanne claims to have. jo is lucky that sheā€™s not speaking out about whatever private matters. Especially if there was no transaction to pay her as a therapist and just confiding in a friend. Some friend Joanne is šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
What Joanne did to the red duchess doesnā€™t surprise me in the least.
However, that being said I wouldnā€™t touch a therapist with a barge pole that thinks itā€™s ok to air their issues with others via social media even if the issue is social media.
not appropriate and definitely not professional.

Reactions: 17
TKU ladyā¤. Does anyone actually give a tit about "their" vegetable patch and what they have planted. She's such a Shameless creature carrying on as if the tit hasn't hit the fan yet again.

It's a rotten bag I wish she would put it away or else it would fall off the edge into the sea. It's so tacky with the big Tom ford plastered all over it
Exactly! I hope the dog rips up the whole lot šŸ˜…

I ordered clean cut meals last year during the first lockdown. Can confirm, they are NOT nice. They were the most unappetising things to look at, all vacuum packed, and tasted horrific. Half of them went in the bin.
Oh no , what a waste of money šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Clean cut meals should be boycotted. They clearly arenā€™t too bothered by her antics. I have messaged them twice, firstly to alert them to the post that was on estee laundry about her ā€œfollowingā€ and then alerted to them of this weeks antics.. both of which they ignored. Very unprofessional not to at least reply to a message. Their products clearly donā€™t work.. (not on larby anyway). Itā€™s bigger sheā€™s getting.
Thatā€™s crappy on their part, youā€™d wonder does she even bring in any business for them šŸ™„šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Oh no , what a waste of money šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Yeah it does not surprise me at all that she puts them out on fancy plates and adds fruits and seeds and tit before photographing them. When they arrive in the package they look like an airplane meal. Itā€™s not exactly false advertising but itā€™s not far off it!

sheā€™s now taking about her home page in the third person like itā€™s not her own šŸ™„

Joanne Lame-by

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
sheā€™s now taking about her home page in the third person like itā€™s not her own šŸ™„

Joanne Lame-by
Hahah!! Just coming on to say this!! What a complete ar$e, making out itā€™s that page where she gets her home inspiration from, complete spoofer šŸ„“ Your ā€œfollowersā€ will cop this Jo-Jo šŸ‘Ž

Agreed about Red Duchess, she did a whole spiel on her stories about ā€œliving out her valuesā€ and how ā€œold fashionedā€ it is to assume therapists are these peaceful, placated beings that donā€™t respond to things but the whole thing was a bit cringe and made her look like someone that just canā€™t control her ego or emotions. I face palmed when she started taking about how sheā€™s ā€œbooked up til Augustā€ as a way of defending her work, like the irony in how ego-driven that is when your work is to help people to manage their emotions.

Reactions: 11
At least saying she gets inspiration from herself is on-brand. šŸ˜‚
If you want the Larby experience take a photograph of your dinner and send it to yourself then reply back to yourself with ā€œ@me giving me all the dinner feels this eveningā€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to turn her own page private, and stick to the house page. But her narcissism won't allow it.

Reactions: 3

Joanne Lame-by
I was just coming on to say this. Can we safely assume this is the official sign she has lost the plot? Anyone else getting the impression that adam isn't there this weekend? She's coming across awful desperate the last 24hrs!

I was just coming on to say this. Can we safely assume this is the official sign she has lost the plot? Anyone else getting the impression that adam isn't there this weekend? She's coming across awful desperate the last 24hrs!
Like they do EVERYTHING together, or is indoor cycling her limit? Also itā€™s usually her recording him working in the garden, something amiss alright...

Reactions: 8
Like they do EVERYTHING together, or is indoor cycling her limit? Also itā€™s usually her recording him working in the garden, something amiss alright...
Yeah I thought there was something odd about todayā€™s vids. There would usually be some ā€œcandidā€ shot of him sucking nectar from a bees arse or something but no sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Agreed about Red Duchess, she did a whole spiel on her stories about ā€œliving out her valuesā€ and how ā€œold fashionedā€ it is to assume therapists are these peaceful, placated beings that donā€™t respond to things but the whole thing was a bit cringe and made her look like someone that just canā€™t control her ego or emotions. I face palmed when she started taking about how sheā€™s ā€œbooked up til Augustā€ as a way of defending her work, like the irony in how ego-driven that is when your work is to help people to manage their emotions.
Totally agree. I get that she has beef with Joanne and I completely understand why. I get that she is qualified, and probably good at what she does. But Jesus, she seems to be fairly self obsessed and the waffle out of her is ridiculous. Iā€™ve tried to follow her before and unfollowed again, as I just couldnā€™t be listening to that level of waffling. It was just draining. Brevity is not her strong pointšŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I thought there was something odd about todayā€™s vids. There would usually be some ā€œcandidā€ shot of him sucking nectar from a bees arse or something but no sign.
if I were him Iā€™d be distancing myself too. none of her ā€œwe love xyzā€ or shot of his shadow or foot or arm šŸ™„ of course, sheā€™ll say this is none of our business but sheā€™s the one who plasters her relationship on a public page so šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Totally agree. I get that she has beef with Joanne and I completely understand why. I get that she is qualified, and probably good at what she does. But Jesus, she seems to be fairly self obsessed and the waffle out of her is ridiculous. Iā€™ve tried to follow her before and unfollowed again, as I just couldnā€™t be listening to that level of waffling. It was just draining. Brevity is not her strong pointšŸ¤£
i agree! I love what she stands for and think her work is admirable and much needed. I do wish captions were used in her telling of what happened or there were a couple of summaries... I came on here to find out what happened instead!

Reactions: 1
Noticed a lot of Eastern European accounts liking her recent posts, just had a quick look and here are just some of them šŸ¤£
Loads of fake accounts all different names but featuring the same person. šŸ¤£
Do you reckon she was getting tips from Russia on how to boost her engagementšŸ¤£ oh and thatā€™s just scratching the surface

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Noticed a lot of Eastern European accounts liking her recent posts, just had a quick look and here are just some of them šŸ¤£
Loads of fake accounts all different names but featuring the same person. šŸ¤£
Do you reckon she was getting tips from Russia on how to boost her engagementšŸ¤£ oh and thatā€™s just scratching the surface
Pathetic! I reported loads of them! Seems to be all Russian accounts.

Reactions: 10
Brekkie outside šŸ™„. Bore off!! And she totally reads in here because I noticed since one girl said it here, that she messaged her about the 100 days of walking challenge, that as a owner of a big dog would she not be doing that every day anyway. She has mentioned it a few times since saying obviously we walk storm every day.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.