Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be so exhausting and demeaning to spend your days like that. Unless they farm out the admin but I cant imagine Joanne and her management team would trust anyone with access to the account. She is far too cagey and has far too much to hide.

Reactions: 13
Sorry I live in England so things are probably different to Ireland but over here we can look up financial reports of companies. Can you do that over there as well?

And she boasts that she's a horsey person and accomplished dressage and events competitor but yet she doesn't know about hay. This is Muffy in a nutshell, a bullshit artist.
she did one "show" held by thornton park for their clients!! she put up a video of her "dressage" test... Luv, that was not dressage. But yes you are right, a seasoned competitor :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she did one "show" held by thornton park for their clients!! she put up a video of her "dressage" test... Luv, that was not dressage. But yes you are right, a seasoned competitor :)
What else can we expect from someone who calls her clock a “time teller” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The “time teller” reminds me of something a teenage boy thinking he’s a hard lad would have had in his bed room circa 2002.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That hammock aint nothing but an ornament. Its a bedsheet tied with string. Awful

Reactions: 12
I mean her arty time teller🙄 could she be more pretentious, sorry the fake ivy randomly wrapped around wood beams is so tacky, it’s like a child playing house

Reactions: 9
someone mentioned it here so I looked into it... pomsky/pomskies are not a “natural” breed, they occur only via artificial insemination by breeders as its not safe to breed these dogs due to their size differences. Joanne would of course have a dog breed based on an internet meme that looks photogenic. Her dog seems to live a good life but creating demand that supports shady breeders is sickening.

how’s that for *organic* content

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
someone mentioned it here so I looked into it... pomsky/pomskies are not a “natural” breed, they occur only via artificial insemination by breeders as its not safe to breed these dogs due to their size differences. Joanne would of course have a dog breed based on an internet meme that looks photogenic. Her dog seems to live a good life but creating demand that supports shady breeders is sickening.

how’s that for *organic* content
Yeh it’s gross, poor animals , anyone who buys a dog this way should be ashamed.

Reactions: 9
And staycations on the home page, hardly interior content. I think she is strategising a switch over. She should try anyway, IMO. Organically grown followers and a credible lifestyle account as an interior designer could be her new angle. She needs to remove herself from her name/current brand. Its so tarnished

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure I buy the crystals/candle ceremony post this morning. It seems at odds with her materialistic nature and frequent purchase of very high end luxury designer goods. Doesn’t appear to match the “new age hippy” stuff with the crystals. Maybe they were Prada crystals!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments under her latest post are pathetic. The usual suspects and above 5 DM for Collab that she’s replied ❤ to

The comments under her latest post are pathetic. The usual suspects and above 5 DM for Collab that she’s replied ❤

Don’t know why that’s posted twice! Sorry!

Reactions: 5
Right I'm crap at noticing Photoshop but what's going on with her jawline in the latest grid pic?
It looks like she tried to edit her double chin but it didn't work?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.