Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comes from a very interesting article, coincidentally written by the brand manager of Dr. Oetker.

ā€œAn Instagram Pod is a direct message between a group of about 15-30 people from a similar industry. Though guidelines may vary from Pod to Pod, the general rule is that when one member posts new content on Instagram they notify the Pod via direct message. Everyone within that group is then required to immediately engage with the post by liking and commenting, thereby placing the post higher in usersā€™ newsfeeds and boosting the visibility of that influencer.ā€

TO THE PODMOBILE, PIZZAMAN!
Wow, that must explain it!
Seems so strange to me that the likes of Sinead and Lauren Crowe comment on most of her posts. Why like?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I worked with her bf (another Adam) years ago!! They were living together, had two little dogs I think. It was pre lip filler days. All I remember was that she use to take outfit pics under a tree. He was the polar opposite to what the Larbster would be going for now that's all I'm gonna say....

Reactions: 5
Wow, that must explain it!
Seems so strange to me that the likes of Sinead and Lauren Crowe comment on most of her posts. Why like?!
Are you mad? Sinead is as fake as her. No credibility and a dose to watch so Iā€™m not surprised sheā€™s all over fake JoJo too.

Reactions: 5
Amazing detective work.
They are all so fake - it actually makes me sick. The world becoming so fake and superficial isn't it?
It is all superficial. All of the instahun talk about ā€œkeeping it realā€, ā€œbe yourselfā€, ā€œbe independentā€ is just utter nonsense as they are beholden to their #ads and affiliates and paid partnerships. All just a collective bunch of pizzapodders.

Reactions: 12
It is all superficial. All of the instahun talk about ā€œkeeping it realā€, ā€œbe yourselfā€, ā€œbe independentā€ is just utter nonsense as they are beholden to their #ads and affiliates and paid partnerships. All just a collective bunch of pizzapodders.
What did these ā€œInstahunsā€ do before there was Instagram?? All so fake and contradictory and would sell their souls for a freebie. They donā€™t influence me or make me feel good, thereā€™s so many lovely small pages out there that offer me help, support, tips and tricks in parenting, health, cooking, purchasing practical items off local businesses, education, I just watch these tit shows for the entertainment, so as much as I want a lot of these irrelevant crap pages gone, Iā€™d miss the entertainment, like my guilty pleasure šŸ¤«

• Haha
Reactions: 23
pretty sad that the most support she can muster right now is a group she has either a payment or an agreement with. I wouldnā€™t want to be associated with her!
LOL to @comedowntothewoods sharing the pizza ad on her stories saying it was beautifully shot. A little tone deaf? Joanne wouldnā€™t be posting anything today if it werenā€™t for whatever agreement she already had with the pizza company.

Looks like any publicity is good publicity for Larby. Sheā€™s down almost 1000 followers for the month but sheā€™s up 56 today after the tea spilled. Youā€™re welcome Joanne *chefs kiss {tku}

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatā€™s the story with her ex friendship with James Patrice? Tea?
Heard he dropped her because she didnā€™t want to hand around with his sister and he has such a nice relationship with his sister he more of less told Larby to Fock off !

Reactions: 11
You guys I canā€™t...these look like (large) testicles. Sheā€™s got Adam by the balls? There hasnā€™t been any humble bragging about him in at least a week. Surely sheā€™s feeling invalidated so weā€™ve seen how much fancy shite she can afford (šŸ™„) and then weā€™ll get the relationship vomit?

this outfit screams hot girl summer donā€™t you think? šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You guys I canā€™t...these look like (large) testicles. Sheā€™s got Adam by the balls? There hasnā€™t been any humble bragging about him in at least a week. Surely sheā€™s feeling invalidated so weā€™ve seen how much fancy shite she can afford (šŸ™„) and then weā€™ll get the relationship vomit?

What is she like? She looks ridiculous

Yeah real hot girl summer.... More like Michael Jackson has arisen

• Haha
Reactions: 31

That chin, seriously, put it away

• Haha
alright Iā€™ll do as the people wish! These are all my opinions of course. I feel so strongly as I was a young college student into fitness and followed her back in the day. I lost of my confidence and compared myself to what I saw online and I developed an eating disorder and lost 30 lbs in a year. Thereā€™s much more awareness now, but what she did affected me. Her lying about her size and her photoshop use affected me. Of course, my eating disorder wasnt larbys ā€œfaultā€ but she sold a lifestyle and body that were not attainable or real.

she photoshops herself beyond recognition. she lies about her size.
she does this while claiming to be body positive. Iā€™m beating a dead horse here perhaps but sheā€™s an insult to the body positivity movement.

she entered a bikini fitness comp and shared her incredibly restrictive diet and gym regime, she didnā€™t end up doing it in the end.

she denied using tan, then was found to be using tanning beds while claiming to be naturally sallow. she then signed on to advertise for BPerfect and some other tans and quickly changed her tune. she alluded to her father (who was not part of her life) being dark skinned. this was cleared up as being false by her own brother, who said their father is a white Irish dude.

she used the African skin tone emoji with her photos. This is unacceptable and NOT politically correct. She also figuratively darkens her skin with filters to be darker than BeyoncƩ (see my previous post of these side by side pics). This is unacceptable

she also used to deny lip fillers which we all know to be a lie.

this is sticky- but instead of filing against her ex for claimed abuse, she took to social media,. If the abuse is real, plastering it on social media belittles the abuse and makes it seem gossip-y. If the abuse was not real that is a whole other issue. I lean towards always believing claims of abuse, but her buckets of lies make me question anything she says.

I consider this a blunder - see my previous post about how she has spent over 100k euro in the last 8 years on designer handbags and shoes, that is, assuming they are all real (as she claims, or at least gives the impression they are).

she recently claimed she would wean off using filters on Instagram. That clearly hasnā€™t happened.

she claims To empower other women. Where was she when any other blogger came out with a new product? She has never applauded or promoted anyone other than herself.

besides no visible community around her, she seems to have blundered every relationship. James Patrice, Caroline, other bloggers... and now seemingly her own family. Itā€™s quite sad.

she has a pattern of creating giveaways and never choosing a winner. We all know this.

Itā€™s also a blunder to put a gloss over everything. Calling herself a teacher - yes she taught at a preschool but thatā€™s not the same as going to college for an educational degree. Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be calling herself an interior designer after this certificate from Groupon too.

Someone else mentioned it so Iā€™ll say it again - she has a thesaurus use of colours and other vocabulary. Yesterday she said she was ā€œbesotted with botanical tablescapeā€. Could she BE more pretentious?

and the biggest blunder of all - the big fat lies. never acknowledging what sheā€™s done wrong. we see you Jo, and your little dog too. (Who is from a breeder might I add)
Don't forget that outrageous debacle with her once photographer who eventually outed some of Larby's unedited photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Galz who snap used to be so good, almost an original Tattle really. Everyone could speak and have an opinion. And it was all under your actual real profile on Facebook. But then it just got very censored. I know for the girls who run it there needs to be rules, and they were always abided by and if not you could report and they were great sticking to their rules. For example if you disagreed with someone about an influencer, you could be kicked out for saying just unfollow them, you had to engage and explain. But then it changed... There used to be so much daily conversations and discussions about different influencers.. But now you just can not have an opinion there because you get hounded and abused šŸ™ˆ. And now you've to be approved for your post so only what the admins like, or the people they like, can be discussed.

Reactions: 13
I remember years ago she shared pictures of one of those Kaneswaren twins saying something about him being her dream man and funnily enough became besties with the sister along the way. She was great pals with another influencer, Stephanie Lange, at a christmas party I think it was, after all the London & BU stuff when she wouldn't have had many friends. She got Storm shortly afterwards and I remember Stephanie, an actual vegan, commenting on a post that she couldn't support her on her decision to buy from a puppy farm because it went against everything she stands for. She was besties with Ally McGinn and was always in galway hanging out with her and her daughter for a short while. Think they may have even wore matching tshirts at some point šŸ˜‚ She's such a user. I mean apart from those 2 girls who she's been friends with for 10 years who came to visit last year
Yes, remember her and Ally and the child all has these ridiculous yellow sweatshirts with some captions about chips or fries on them.

Reactions: 8
I think Galz who snap used to be so good, almost an original Tattle really. Everyone could speak and have an opinion. And it was all under your actual real profile on Facebook. But then it just got very censored. I know for the girls who run it there needs to be rules, and they were always abided by and if not you could report and they were great sticking to their rules. For example if you disagreed with someone about an influencer, you could be kicked out for saying just unfollow them, you had to engage and explain. But then it changed... There used to be so much daily conversations and discussions about different influencers.. But now you just can not have an opinion there because you get hounded and abused šŸ™ˆ. And now you've to be approved for your post so only what the admins like, or the people they like, can be discussed.
That group used to be hilarious when I first joined, a lively group and the points made were always fair and the truth. But it's gone to the dogs now, I had to go and check it was still there awhile back because there's literally about 1 post a month now and that's because people were afraid to comment in it because I remember Claire balding getting sent screenshots from stuff said about her in it and she would repost it and Claire army of sheep would go after the commenter. I remember another time a rule that MUF couldn't be discussed and if you mentioned her you got booted outšŸ˜‚. Why wasn't she fair game to be discussed but everyone else was. And BTW I can't believe the galz still comment F to follow a thread šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Was there not something to do with her getting banned from BT'S press events or even the store cause she was going in and taking pics of designer handbags etc then sourcing fakes but pretending she got them in the store.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.