Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it appears the Dr Oetkar partnership was through Independent.ie and they chose their preferred partners/ influencers so that is why Joanne was chosen. My sister got an email back from them.
I got the same reply.
I see they have turned off commenting and deleted all the comments on the ad featuring Joanne now.
Bad for business to be associated with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got the same reply.
I see they have turned off commenting and deleted all the comments on the ad featuring Joanne now.
Bad for business to be associated with her.
Is disappointing they haven't taken her photo down. Maybe they don't care for their business.

Reactions: 10
she’s a real tool to be pulling all these stunts with her bf being her brand manager. she’s tanked her own reputation but I bet his business takes a hit from this as well.

I wonder do the brands get in contact with her when stuff like this is addressed to them, and ask her is it true? Does she just say she has a lot of trolls or something as a way to deflect? She can't deflect what Red Dutchess has up on her instagram like.

Reactions: 13
I wonder do the brands get in contact with her when stuff like this is addressed to them, and ask her is it true? Does she just say she has a lot of trolls or something as a way to deflect? She can't deflect what Red Dutchess has up on her instagram like.
I was wondering the same. I guess they must get in contact with her. It must be so awkward. I don't know how she doesn't just give it all up, no way could it be worth the hassle and stress. Though she is a textbook narcissist so maybe doesn't effect her like a normal person.

Reactions: 12
I was wondering the same. I guess they must get in contact with her. It must be so awkward. I don't know how she doesn't just give it all up, no way could it be worth the hassle and stress. Though she is a textbook narcissist so maybe doesn't effect her like a normal person.
Exactly, narcissists can't learn from their mistakes, because they don't acknowledge them.

I'd say the lack of control she has when comments are made on other pages drives her crazy. She's to be pitied, imagine just sitting on your phone all day, monitoring comments. It's terrible

Reactions: 11
it’s impressive how the pandemic has shone a light on the most filtered of instagrammers on how shallow, edited, and purely superficial their lives are. The ones with personality are still thriving, and many are gas to watch on their stories as we all go through this tit storm of a year together.

then there’s Joanne, who has remained true to herself in sizing herself down, lying, and commenting on her own posts. Don’t forget the bridge burning, this time with a confidante (Red Duchess). She’s desperate to have accepted a frozen pizza advertisement if you ask me. It’s off brand but did give me a few laughs about how she’s taking her spin bike out the the garden 😂😂😂 like you live in the beautiful countryside would you not take an actual cycle?

wait - what’s her brand again? Sage rustic olive lighting and second boho scandi guest bedrooms decked out in H&M and Ikea plus bespoke pieces and botanical earthy table settings that’s she’s besotted with, and butt vases and the new “live laugh luv”as someone here pointed out - Get Naked. We must be reminded that she is progressive because she uses boob and butt decor, like everyone on TikTok, but she makes it her own because she gets free things #collab# from *bespoke* decor makers. We also must be reminded about how much cash she has to throw around by her designer purchases (however she does not own the home she has a home page for, she rents but doesn’t say this because she won’t admit it, however not saying it makes it look like she’s ashamed to be renting).
Wonder if her and the dog are sleeping in the second guest bedroom tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her website says 'Joanne is passionate about providing a positive, calming and inspiring social media space', its anything but when there's no transparency on her end!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her website says 'Joanne is passionate about providing a positive, calming and inspiring social media space', its anything but when there's no transparency on her end!!!
Well that’s the biggest crock of shite I have ever heard

So dr oetker have no problem letting faces by grace get annihilated on her post but delete two comments on Joanne’s ad , absolutely disgraceful.

So dr oetker have no problem letting faces by grace get annihilated on her post but delete two comments on Joanne’s ad , absolutely disgraceful.
P.s not a fan of FBG just making comparisons 🥴

Do u you ou reckon they got advice from Joanne about how to handle the situation

Last edited:
  • Haha
With the Kardashians up in arms over an unedited pic of khloe it really highlights all that is wrong with the internet and social media! women shouldn't be afraid of an unflattering pic or embarrassed because it's not the 'front' they want people to see.

influencers/bloggers are filtering, photoshoping & feeding us BS about whatever shite they've got in the post. Many can't honestly tell us if something is pr/af/gifted! So their being fake and shady.
They won't disclose cosmetic procedures, how they get dogs on planes, break travel restrictions, start or end relationships etc - they don't have to do most of this but if they put these topics out there so people are going to have questions. these questions aren't trolling it's simple curiousity and people will always talk/gossip!
Everything online is curated - if ordinary people can create an account to troll, as we have seen they can also be at this and it all boils down to do we trust their narrative?

I also don't feel any better having to have an alias to post my thoughts or opinions online but if you aren't worshipping at some bloggers feet then they don't wanna hear from you! Again their being fake because they're super nice when they want you to click their af link and make them money!

• Heart

P.s not a fan of FBG just making comparisons 🥴

Do u you ou reckon they got advice from Joanne about how to handle the situation
I didn't even know they used other doses like her to advertise their pizza. Judging by all the comments they really need to stop using "influencers" to promote things.

Reactions: 7
I didn't even know they used other doses like her to advertise their pizza. Judging by all the comments they really need to stop using "influencers" to promote things.
I so hope we're approaching a natural end to the toxic and nonsensical influencer culture.
Apparently more discerning companies are looking to so-called microinfluencers to advertise their wares (as I understand it, these are influencers with one specific focus, and with a small but dedicated following with whom the influencers have a high rate of quality engagement).
This makes a hell of a lot more sense than firing frozen pizzas at a woman who claims to subsist exclusively on low calorie #sp ready meals, or cereal at influencers who have previously stated they don't eat breakfast, or razors to influencers who have previously stated they dislike shaving and prefer #sp epilators/wax/at home IPL machines/permanent in-salon hair removal solutions.
I used to follow a few UK bloggers/Instagrammers and it always grated on me that a certain jewellery company obviously instructed all the influencers they worked with to post on the same day, often using the same script and showing the same pieces. It became so boring and predictable that I quickly resolved to never buy from that company!
I just can't fathom why any business would choose to work with Larby: between the boughts and bots, the frankly pathetic engagement (replying to every comment but saying nothing of value), the repetitive reposting of "content" from her interiors account on her main account, the stilted and pompous writing style, peppered with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, the totally inconsistent photo editing, the use of subterfuge around her size, her relationship, the ownership of the house she lives in... I mean if I was a brand manager I'd take a five minute look through her content, then avoid her like the plague.
Time must be nearly up for Cooney, the Garrihy sisters and the Fox sisters too, to name but a few. But to be fair to them, most of these women don't come anywhere close to LaLarby in terms of blatant and repeated lies.
They all use smoke and mirrors, but Larby is in a league of her own and the day she can no longer make her living by bleeping lying just can't come soon enough for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You're far from "PERFECT" Joanne. 🙄 The self love quotes are being dished out now. Scouring the Internet for one that makes her feel better about herself. She's such a bleeping idiot. Excuse my language.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You're far from "PERFECT" Joanne. 🙄 The self love quotes are being dished out now. Scouring the Internet for one that makes her feel better about herself. She's such a bleeping idiot. Excuse my language.
She should be scouring the internet for a local therapist, end of.

• Haha
I so hope we're approaching a natural end to the toxic and nonsensical influencer culture.
Apparently more discerning companies are looking to so-called microinfluencers to advertise their wares (as I understand it, these are influencers with one specific focus, and with a small but dedicated following with whom the influencers have a high rate of quality engagement).
This makes a hell of a lot more sense than firing frozen pizzas at a woman who claims to subsist exclusively on low calorie #sp ready meals, or cereal at influencers who have previously stated they don't eat breakfast, or razors to influencers who have previously stated they dislike shaving and prefer #sp epilators/wax/at home IPL machines/permanent in-salon hair removal solutions.
I used to follow a few UK bloggers/Instagrammers and it always grated on me that a certain jewellery company obviously instructed all the influencers they worked with to post on the same day, often using the same script and showing the same pieces. It became so boring and predictable that I quickly resolved to never buy from that company!
I just can't fathom why any business would choose to work with Larby: between the boughts and bots, the frankly pathetic engagement (replying to every comment but saying nothing of value), the repetitive reposting of "content" from her interiors account on her main account, the stilted and pompous writing style, peppered with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, the totally inconsistent photo editing, the use of subterfuge around her size, her relationship, the ownership of the house she lives in... I mean if I was a brand manager I'd take a five minute look through her content, then avoid her like the plague.
Time must be nearly up for Cooney, the Garrihy sisters and the Fox sisters too, to name but a few. But to be fair to them, most of these women don't come anywhere close to LaLarby in terms of blatant and repeated lies.
They all use smoke and mirrors, but Larby is in a league of her own and the day she can no longer make her living by bleeping lying just can't come soon enough for me.
Yes yes yes to all this 👍🙌👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
FYI Jo, cos I know you're snooping, it's too early in the day to water plants now. The sun will scorch the wet soil {tku}

• Haha
I hadnt specified any detail , I just said I wouldn’t be buying dr oetker again, they have obviously got a lot of negative feedback and are just doing a generic reply.
56273555-0469-4F5E-8D17-83F7C4A6F4A0.jpeg

What's going on behind the scenes, that this brigade of z list influencers have come out in force on JL's latest insta post and Dr. Oetker deleted and disabled the comments? Like what conversation has JL had with them, "I tend to get trolled a lot, can you please switch off the comments"?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.