Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like they had a chat on their z-list influencer WhatsApp group chat to rally around their fellow z lister and blast her next post with likes and comments. JL probably spins a fantastic yarn about the group of cyber bullies that follows her around trying to destroy her career after all she’s been through with BU. The lack of self awareness and complete inability to look at herself honestly is so astounding.

Reactions: 13
Honestly the frozen pizza love is beyond bizarre?!? What is happening?!?

Also that looks more like an ad for lessons on “how to live the most pretentious life possible” rather than pizza but who am I?
Is grateful for free pizza 🍕😋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sarah godfrey just had the pizza last night & ros lipsett is going to have to get it for her and her son...sure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not one human who isn’t an “influencer” has commented on the pizza post. I’m more baffled by this than I was by Joanne’s Frank Abagnale Jr stunt with Caroline.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the same old names cropping up all the time, singing her praises, I’ve always suspected something not quite genuine with these commentators, and Joey replying almost straightaway just to make it look as if she’s all her followers commenting, yet another devious shady way of trying to remain relevant, she’s seriously clutching at straws, when for the love of God will it end???

Reactions: 11
This comes from a very interesting article, coincidentally written by the brand manager of Dr. Oetker.

“An Instagram Pod is a direct message between a group of about 15-30 people from a similar industry. Though guidelines may vary from Pod to Pod, the general rule is that when one member posts new content on Instagram they notify the Pod via direct message. Everyone within that group is then required to immediately engage with the post by liking and commenting, thereby placing the post higher in users’ newsfeeds and boosting the visibility of that influencer.”

TO THE PODMOBILE, PIZZAMAN!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
She’s prob involved in a chat group with equally irrelevant influencer losers and had the ‘gas’ idea to have them spam her recent post with their blue tick comments because she’s under the microscope now for chatting back and forth to herself in her own comments with sock puppet accounts. Something is strange about it anyway, that’s for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s the story with her ex friendship with James Patrice? Tea?
I only know from what I read here before - apparently she looked down her nose at his sister, and he had no time for it? She didn't want her tagging along to events, etc which annoyed James obviously.
Fair play to him, don't need that bullshit around you.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The comments on the last post are weird as hell. Why would people with 70 or more thousand followers be commenting on her pizza add. It's just weird.. something dosent add up.
It really bothers me that Sinead and Lauren Crowe comment on all her posts. I actually like both of them but knowing they support her bs annoys me 😂

Reactions: 7
Where are all these magical pizza comments? I can’t see them on Droetker page?

Reactions: 3
Where are all these magical pizza comments? I can’t see them on Droetker page?
She posted another ad on her own page a couple of hours ago. That's where all the comments are.
It's bizarre to be honest.

Reactions: 5
I only know from what I read here before - apparently she looked down her nose at his sister, and he had no time for it? She didn't want her tagging along to events, etc which annoyed James obviously.
Fair play to him, don't need that bullshit around you.
That is so awful if true. Vanessa seems like an absolute gem. What an asshole Joanne is

Reactions: 12
The whole thing just gets more and more desperate and pathetic by the hour doesn't it.

She’s either in a pod with the other z listers, paying them, or else they all do the sock puppet accounts thing and are desperate to not be found out. Regardless, Muffy is the weird, creepy gift that keeps on giving🙈

Reactions: 12
This comes from a very interesting article, coincidentally written by the brand manager of Dr. Oetker.

“An Instagram Pod is a direct message between a group of about 15-30 people from a similar industry. Though guidelines may vary from Pod to Pod, the general rule is that when one member posts new content on Instagram they notify the Pod via direct message. Everyone within that group is then required to immediately engage with the post by liking and commenting, thereby placing the post higher in users’ newsfeeds and boosting the visibility of that influencer.”

What the actual F
This is so wrong on so many levels

Amazing detective work.
They are all so fake - it actually makes me sick. The world becoming so fake and superficial isn't it?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.