Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That group used to be hilarious when I first joined, a lively group and the points made were always fair and the truth. But it's gone to the dogs now, I had to go and check it was still there awhile back because there's literally about 1 post a month now and that's because people were afraid to comment in it because I remember Claire balding getting sent screenshots from stuff said about her in it and she would repost it and Claire army of sheep would go after the commenter. I remember another time a rule that MUF couldn't be discussed and if you mentioned her you got booted out😂. Why wasn't she fair game to be discussed but everyone else was. And BTW I can't believe the galz still comment F to follow a thread 🙄🤣
Yeh it used to be great. The original bull shhhhht caller out page. And like u say, so funny and everyone interacting. Here people can dislike people and it's ok, and people are more open minded over here. But over there you can not have an opinion any one and so many are still in denial about their fav huns. I seen today someone has posted about Joanne and even comments with screen shots, telling them to go see the proof... And theres so many still sticking up for Joanne. But yet you just KNOW, there's so many sat at home wanting to comment on the post (myself included to explain and give proof etc), but they won't comment because it's changed so much.

Reactions: 10
"Do it for the selfie?" - was that the "motto" on her gym shaker bottles? hilarious.

Also did you see one of her followers said the Dr Oeketer (whatever) pizzas were the best in the world.............wow.
If I recall rightly, the tagline was "Do it for the after selfie"!! Such horseshit.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeh it used to be great. The original bull shhhhht caller out page. And like u say, so funny and everyone interacting. Here people can dislike people and it's ok, and people are more open minded over here. But over there you can not have an opinion any one and so many are still in denial about their fav huns. I seen today someone has posted about Joanne and even comments with screen shots, telling them to go see the proof... And theres so many still sticking up for Joanne. But yet you just KNOW, there's so many sat at home wanting to comment on the post (myself included to explain and give proof etc), but they won't comment because it's changed so much.
Can't understand how people still blindly defend these instahuns, muf in particular. She has not got one redeeming quality. Like back in the day a post on any muf drama would have had hundreds of comments in galz, there's only about 50 comments on the one today and about 5 of them are F for following🙄. I can't be arsed to even read most of them. They probably still ask what does MUF stand for. What does FBG mean. Who was BU? Go back to sleep there Mary.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm sure if enough people contact the pizza people they'll pull the advert you would think. I've replied to their story.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You guys I can’t...these look like (large) testicles. She’s got Adam by the balls? There hasn’t been any humble bragging about him in at least a week. Surely she’s feeling invalidated so we’ve seen how much fancy shite she can afford (🙄) and then we’ll get the relationship vomit?

this outfit screams hot girl summer don’t you think? 😂
She actually looks like Michael Jackson 🤣

Reactions: 7
There is a Instagram page called Melissa Bentsen
Go check it out, she shows using an app to slim down for a video and shows how it’s done and the video after , it’s actually horrifying

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes, I see all the Sarah comments are disappearing
all the Sarah hef comments and the napes.laura comments are always written together 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ if your gonna do stupid tit like that at least be smart about it 😂😂 I'm only catching up on all this now after a few months make up fairy free. There's a few other suspect looking accounts commenting on her posts too, what do you think of sarahlizattridge account? Is it legit 🤔 and the way she comments to all the bot accounts too to up her comments 😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious. Joanne seriously girl send your cv into the local centra in Bantry and preserve what little is left of your dignity.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
all the Sarah hef comments and the napes.laura comments are always written together 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ if your gonna do stupid tit like that at least be smart about it 😂😂 I'm only catching up on all this now after a few months make up fairy free. There's a few other suspect looking accounts commenting on her posts too, what do you think of sarahlizattridge account? Is it legit 🤔 and the way she comments to all the bot accounts too to up her comments 😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious. Joanne seriously girl send your cv into the local centra in Bantry and preserve what little is left of your dignity.
Oh wow I was just going through comments here and seen the name sarah attridge and I remembered her. She is real!! I was in groups with her years ago on fb and have her blocked years, she was very very odd. This is going back 2012/2013! Doubt it's joanne as the groups were for a particular issue. But yeah she was crazy back then

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That sarahlizattridge account stood out to me too

Reactions: 2
So it appears the Dr Oetkar partnership was through Independent.ie and they chose their preferred partners/ influencers so that is why Joanne was chosen. My sister got an email back from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it appears the Dr Oetkar partnership was through Independent.ie and they chose their preferred partners/ influencers so that is why Joanne was chosen. My sister got an email back from them.
So did I. I have passed the information onto independent.ie .

Reactions: 3
You guys I can’t...these look like (large) testicles. She’s got Adam by the balls? There hasn’t been any humble bragging about him in at least a week. Surely she’s feeling invalidated so we’ve seen how much fancy shite she can afford (🙄) and then we’ll get the relationship vomit?

this outfit screams hot girl summer don’t you think? 😂
She looks like yoko ono 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

So I assume her fellow “friend” blogger Victoria who writes a lot for them got her the gig, nice to see nepotism alive and well

She looks like yoko ono 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
She is a yoke alright 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.