Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne has an aversion to plates it seems. She had a grand display this morning of too much orange juice for two people in a glass carafe and too many croissants for one person (assuming the vegan is indeed vegan) on a stained wooden board. Not a plate in sight. So as well as the smell of shite off the cows and Storm's piss and shite damaging their grass, they could potentially have rats to contend with too 😅
Just coming on to say not a plate or knife in sight!!!
Doesn’t look to be the most comfortable spot to be seated in and with cows beside you? Have they slabs down near the conservatory?
Her tablescape is not very aesthetically pleasing 🥴

Reactions: 5
Joanne has an aversion to plates it seems. She had a grand display this morning of too much orange juice for two people in a glass carafe and too many croissants for one person (assuming the vegan is indeed vegan) on a stained wooden board. Not a plate in sight. So as well as the smell of shite off the cows and Storm's piss and shite damaging their grass, they could potentially have rats to contend with too 😅
So many notions😂 would she not just have a big durrrty fry?! What about them microwave breakfasts she’s always flogging, where were they? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ye the smell of shite would be rank. No way would you be able to eat outside so close to them. The grass in there garden looks very yellow. I’m imagine it’s not maintained properly since it is a holiday home/rental. Although storms piss would cause it so I don’t it’s going to change anytime soon.
She’s no doubt used to the smell of shite seeming she has had her head up her arse for years

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So many notions😂 would she not just have a big durrrty fry?! What about them microwave breakfasts she’s always flogging, where were they? 🤦🏻‍♀️
God yes, little point enduring those bland-looking low calorie meals, then gorging on chocolate croissants and litres of juice!

Reactions: 9
Wow, what a strange thing to post. Starting off with her gin(she doesn't drink) reminicising over dancing in sweaty underground nightclubs(I'm pretty sure she's never done that) but goes on to post (and finally admit) her "tiny bedroom" she rented with strangers in London. She definitely led people to believe she wasn't sharing, in fact I thought Paul lived there with her for a good while. She's still not over that whole episode in her life falling to pieces. She's adamant she's happy and content with "her love", why would you post that then as a memory, who posts "horrendous lonely" memories. Any sane person would never mention it again, she made an absolute fool out of herself, big fish small pond, saying her career was going amazing over there, her relationship was "couple goals", the constant gloating about how perfect her life and relationship was, the whole bikini competitor tit show does anyone actually remember when she pulled out of the bikini competition she said she was going to keep working out to focus on a sexy couples photo shoot 😂😂😂😂😂. Ah god that was actually such a fun time when she was dating him🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This idiot is really promoting tea and coffee after saying the other week she doesn't drink either? I don't know what's more embarrassing, the brand actually using her or her sitting down to record that sleazy voiceover :sick: so cringe it makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 22
God yes, little point enduring those bland-looking low calorie meals, then gorging on chocolate croissants and litres of juice!
Honestly what’s the point?! I’d say she shows them meals for the gram, but she’s gorging on this shite in the background

Wow, what a strange thing to post. Starting off with her gin(she doesn't drink) reminicising over dancing in sweaty underground nightclubs(I'm pretty sure she's never done that) but goes on to post (and finally admit) her "tiny bedroom" she rented with strangers in London. She definitely led people to believe she wasn't sharing, in fact I thought Paul lived there with her for a good while. She's still not over that whole episode in her life falling to pieces. She's adamant she's happy and content with "her love", why would you post that then as a memory, who posts "horrendous lonely" memories. Any sane person would never mention it again, she made an absolute fool out of herself, big fish small pond, saying her career was going amazing over there, her relationship was "couple goals", the constant gloating about how perfect her life and relationship was, the whole bikini competitor tit show does anyone actually remember when she pulled out of the bikini competition she said she was going to keep working out to focus on a sexy couples photo shoot 😂😂😂😂😂. Ah god that was actually such a fun time when she was dating him🤣🤣🤣
This! She’s the last person I’d picture at a rave, imagine😂😂 this wan with her ‘Chanel’ 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Scarlet! Totally agree, she definitely has unresolved issues. If someone hurt you that badly why feel the need to mention it? I’d say she’s the type who doesn’t deal well with rejection well in the slightest, she always has to be right🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
amazing times! Can you remember the Time he had to work away for the weekend and she cried her eyes out in camera for hours lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Honestly what’s the point?! I’d say she shows them meals for the gram, but she’s gorging on this shite in the background

This! She’s the last person I’d picture at a rave, imagine😂😂 this wan with her ‘Chanel’ 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Scarlet! Totally agree, she definitely has unresolved issues. If someone hurt you that badly why feel the need to mention it? I’d say she’s the type who doesn’t deal well with rejection well in the slightest, she always has to be right🙄
not that anyone’s impressed with a 30 year old woman finally moving out of her mums house to London - but besides mentioning London what was the point of that post?? If she was trying to mention how far she’s come in life since then or something then maybe I’d get it. Seems like the same old BS from JoJo.

*trigger warning: abuse
the whispers she has alluding to abuse is what I don’t understand.As a victim of abuse myself I want to believe her. I never spoke out or filed against my assaulted because I couldn’t bear to have it all brought public or see him again... but here she brought it out into media where he then had his say on media as well. Like, why do that and not actually file a charge? The number one thing preventing people from speaking out is publicity or facing their abuser/assaulted/attacker. She already splashed it all over social media as did he. Which makes me less inclined to believe her when I really want to. If she pulled all that out for sympathy it’s truly despicable. If she was abused, I hope she sought help or has friends or a community to confide in (and maybe a solicitor) and realizes social media is not the answer.
This made me angry, so many old emotions brought up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
not that anyone’s impressed with a 30 year old woman finally moving out of her mums house to London - but besides mentioning London what was the point of that post?? If she was trying to mention how far she’s come in life since then or something then maybe I’d get it. Seems like the same old BS from JoJo.

*trigger warning: abuse
the whispers she has alluding to abuse is what I don’t understand.As a victim of abuse myself I want to believe her. I never spoke out or filed against my assaulted because I couldn’t bear to have it all brought public or see him again... but here she brought it out into media where he then had his say on media as well. Like, why do that and not actually file a charge? The number one thing preventing people from speaking out is publicity or facing their abuser/assaulted/attacker. She already splashed it all over social media as did he. Which makes me less inclined to believe her when I really want to. If she pulled all that out for sympathy it’s truly despicable. If she was abused, I hope she sought help or has friends or a community to confide in (and maybe a solicitor) and realizes social media is not the answer.
This made me angry, so many old emotions brought up.
I was in the same situation as you except mine was more emotional abuse and manipulation and I spoke about Joanne's alluding to abuse on a previous thread.

To be honest I don't believe her . I know that sounds harsh but she is so manipulative and I think she was genuinely upset by the break up so did whatever she could to hurt him back.

I didn't ever have to tell my friends what happened because they could see the change in me. I became a shadow of my former self and became completely withdrawn. When the relationship ended I slowly came back to myself. I'm not saying that people who are in abusive relationships should behave a certain way or be a certain way. I just think in this scenario she changed so much to be with him , physically and what her hobbies became, that when he ended it she was incredibly bitter.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I seem to remember a really weird haul of fanny wash, fanny deodorant and fanny wipes🤣🤣 She wanted everybody to know that she was getting some, and she was unnervingly smug about it all🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.