Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if these bloggers have such fabulous lives why do they need to travel so much to get away from them 🙄

Reactions: 11
So the tracksuit she is wearing today is quite expensive and I have seen it on other influencers. One was Maeve Madden , who ironically used to be pally with JoJo, and another stylist who is all about sustainable fashion.

When you see it on them it looks like really heavy, good quality fabric and the green is actually a really nice shade of green

Whatever feckin filter she has used or whatever editing she has done, she has managed to make it look like the cheap viscose or nylon fabric that would look more at home on the PLT website 🙄

Jesus christ she is just the worst 🤦🏻‍♀️

haha i wanted that hoodie after seeing it on Maeve Madden! After seeing it on JL, not a hope for that price! She is bad for business.

Reactions: 8
haha i wanted that hoodie after seeing it on Maeve Madden! After seeing it on JL, not a hope for that price! She is bad for business.
She puts me off buying everything. It’s all filtered to f*ck that you can’t even see the true shade or fabric 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The heavyweight hoodie is the only one with black writing. Look what happens to the actual colour when the Larby filter is run through it 😂. That company might want to have a word. She’s even photoshopped the last line of their eco statement out..... can’t find a single item on the website that only has the three lines.....
52A7E4E9-9E96-4266-8073-C692D91382B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The heavyweight hoodie is the only one with black writing. Look what happens to the actual colour when the Larby filter is run through it 😂. That company might want to have a word. She’s even photoshopped the last line of their eco statement out..... can’t find a single item on the website that only has the three lines.....
View attachment 552221
honestly I wouldn’t even be surprised if everything she tags as designer is from AliExpress or TaoBao, and besides the likely filter it could just be the wrong colour. They sell everything from fake Gucci headbands to the kind of tacky Chanel boot she loves to post once every 13 months.

waste of money or waste of common sense supporting cheap labour either way.

Reactions: 9
She looks like she should be selling crack on the streets. No designer price tag would entice me to dress like a scobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 552221
I think it might be a fake, that would account for the three lines of writing and most of her things are fakes

Reactions: 7
That tracksuit does exist with the three lines of black text - it's on their website. Maybe the organic cotton ones have 3 lines of text, and the plastic bottle ones have the extra bit?!
I'm not saying her one is definitely genuine - as always, the fabric looks completely different in her photos, whether that's because of the filters and trickery she uses or because she's keeping AliExpress in business 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I agree with the previous poster who said it was nice on Maeve Madden it really was! Probably because it wasn’t filtered beyond all recognition, it was worn with trainers not fluffy sandals ?!?!?!?!?!? And because she wasn’t holding a “Chanel” bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We had a field of cattle at the back of our house growing up. No way would I be having anything to eat so near them as the smell of shite, watching them pee and shite would be a lot of what you'd get!!!! No cute Disneyish views!!!!

• Haha
We had a field of cattle at the back of our house growing up. No way would I be having anything to eat so near them as the smell of shite, watching them pee and shite would be a lot of what you'd get!!!! No cute Disneyish views!!!!
Ye the smell of shite would be rank. No way would you be able to eat outside so close to them. The grass in there garden looks very yellow. I’m imagine it’s not maintained properly since it is a holiday home/rental. Although storms piss would cause it so I don’t it’s going to change anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Joanne has an aversion to plates it seems. She had a grand display this morning of too much orange juice for two people in a glass carafe and too many croissants for one person (assuming the vegan is indeed vegan) on a stained wooden board. Not a plate in sight. So as well as the smell of shite off the cows and Storm's piss and shite damaging their grass, they could potentially have rats to contend with too 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing more relaxing than an instagram story of flowers that are BILLOWING in the wind. I thought I was having a seizure

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.