Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think her creepy voiceovers are so condescending or patronising, like if she’s promoting sh!te she should be all enthusiastic! In her Snapchat days I used to think she’d a lovely voice 😬 not when I hear it I shudder 😱
When you think back to the times with Paul and the UK you realise how unhinged she was

Reactions: 15
I always think her creepy voiceovers are so condescending or patronising, like if she’s promoting sh!te she should be all enthusiastic! In her Snapchat days I used to think she’d a lovely voice 😬 not when I hear it I shudder 😱
When you think back to the times with Paul and the UK you realise how unhinged she was
Complete bunny boiler. That was around the time sue, Rosie, Terrie etc all got engaged and planning weddings, she was desperate to keep up with them. Imagine moving "country" as she says for a fella she met on tinder 6 weeks previously. Mental

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Complete bunny boiler. That was around the time sue, Rosie, Terrie etc all got engaged and planning weddings, she was desperate to keep up with them. Imagine moving "country" as she says for a fella she met on tinder 6 weeks previously. Mental
Jesus I didn't realise it was that fast!
I suppose she's more to be pitied than to be laughed at but she's such a prick that it's hard to look away and hard not to be fascinated by the absolute gall of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know where in the back of my brain this is coming from but wasn’t there a post with a babygro in it also? Or mentions of a babygro?

Reactions: 7
Oh my god had completely forgotten about the wife cap, the matching outfits and the baby gro🤦🏻‍♀️

I remember the house alright but didn't know it was a shared house. I'd say her housemates weren't long asking her to leave cos Paul was there ALL THE TIME.

Anyone remember her getting the absolute piss ripped out of her on Galz who Snap at the time about that house and her teeny tiny room 🤔Everyone was of the opinion it was actually the she was living in cos it was so small and she was fuming. You know Joey and her notions, that one thing that's never changed .

Also the grid post for the Clean Cut meals? What colour is she supposed to be ??? She is orange.🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god had completely forgotten about the wife cap, the matching outfits and the baby gro🤦🏻‍♀️

I remember the house alright but didn't know it was a shared house. I'd say her housemates weren't long asking her to leave cos Paul was there ALL THE TIME.

Anyone remember her getting the absolute piss ripped out of her on Galz who Snap at the time about that house and her teeny tiny room 🤔Everyone was of the opinion it was actually the she was living in cos it was so small and she was fuming. You know Joey and her notions, that one thing that's never changed .

Also the grid post for the Clean Cut meals? What colour is she supposed to be ??? She is orange.🍊
She got so annoyed when people rightly speculated that she couldn’t possible rent an apartment in london alone and that she was definitely house sharing. I remember the apartment tour, she clearly waited for them to leave and staged it- MORTIFYING

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she means 2 happy heads?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jaysus, moaning the whole time when she couldn’t go anywhere, now that restrictions are being lifted she’s moaning again 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 So immature and soooooo not funny 🥴

Reactions: 10
I think she means 2 happy heads?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jaysus, moaning the whole time when she couldn’t go anywhere, now that restrictions are being lifted she’s moaning again 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 So immature and soooooo not funny 🥴
quite immature frankly to complain about having to wear shoes. Stay at home in your bile green tracksuit and furry slippers with your furry love dog. No ones forcing you to go out again. Surely you moved to the countryside for a reason. I on the other hand will continue wearing scrubs and PPE everyday. She’s pathetic.

don’t even get me started on the smoothing of every facet of her in this pic. Her forehead, her sun damaged chest, the wrinkles in the dress. 🙄

Reactions: 16
She’s been bitching for the last year about not being able to go anywhere and now she’s complaining about having to wear shoes???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Time for thread name suggestions again
Joanne Larby #9: Queen of thesaurus, Photoshopped amorphous, thinks she's bleedin' gorgeous!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Joanne Larby #9 Away with the fairies, #cathfishmovestocork, you won't believe it's not vegan if it's on my fork

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.