Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"guest bathroom" .... Or as us common folk would say .... The upstairs loo! šŸ¤·šŸ»šŸ¤£
Lads shes desperate if sheā€™s selling frozen single serve pizzas and towels for the second fancy VIP guest bathroom šŸ™„

I saw the mango home stuff before she shared it and thereā€™s some nice things but not gonna touch anything sheā€™s selling. I think we all have enough revamping done after a year being home no? How can she work for more than one home company at the same time? Jysk and Mango now? {#scandistyle #healthylifestyle #90style #foodie}

Reactions: 6
Lads shes desperate if sheā€™s selling frozen single serve pizzas and towels for the second fancy VIP guest bathroom šŸ™„

I saw the mango home stuff before she shared it and thereā€™s some nice things but not gonna touch anything sheā€™s selling. I think we all have enough revamping done after a year being home no? How can she work for more than one home company at the same time? Jysk and Mango now? {#scandistyle #healthylifestyle #90style #foodie}
*Glorified microwave dinnersšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
Joanne I know you're reading this. You have to put a medical disclaimer on every one of these naturecan posts. All of them please! Please šŸ™

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Joanne I know you're reading this: you've used the word "integral" wrong and you're supposed to be a grown-up and a journalist ffs. Morto for you.

Reactions: 9
Hiding the chin and the bag perfectly placed šŸ¤¢
Manifest all you want girl, canā€™t travel simple as šŸ¤Ø
Always annoys infuriates me even though I donā€™t follow her any more!!! šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hiding the chin and the bag perfectly placed šŸ¤¢
Manifest all you want girl, canā€™t travel simple as šŸ¤Ø
Always annoys infuriates me even though I donā€™t follow her any more!!! šŸ¤Ŗ
Travel will return when it returns. That date will have nothing to do with Mufffy posing like an offering to the gods of conspicuous consumption down in west cork.
Manifesting had to be the most annoying form of Instagram nonsense to date. Of course Muffy is all over it.

Reactions: 15
If I saw someone dressed like that an an airport I would think to myself, what a massive tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Joanne I know you're reading this: you've used the word "integral" wrong and you're supposed to be a grown-up and a journalist ffs. Morto for you.
Sheā€™s a journalist too?? Ah I canā€™t keep up with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She hasnā€™t mentioned anything about the incoming lifting of restrictions, yet talked so much in the recent past about wanting some ā€˜normalityā€™. Iā€™d say sheā€™s dreading it as her little bubble down in West Cork will likely burst

Well, a "content creator" I guess - she claims to write articles doesn't she? That Dr Oetker piece was a shitshow too. She has a fairly limited grasp of the English language which is fine, lots of people are in the same boat, but she's so very pompous and superior that she shows herself up time after time.
She makes grammatical errors in an effort to look cool, too: look at her habit of beginning a sentence without a capital letter (I suspect she thinks it comes across as effortless and casual) and her repeated misuse of {brackets}.
twit.

Had to laugh Adam is a huge fan of the CBD, look I know itā€™s not the same thing but picturing him being a big stoner šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is not a journalist. She doesnā€™t even have a college degree. Sheā€™s a chancer.

If I saw someone dressed like that an an airport I would think to myself, what a massive tit
I would think ā€œwhat a massive chavā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is not a journalist. She doesnā€™t even have a college degree. Sheā€™s a chancer.

I would think ā€œwhat a massive chavā€.
To be fair, I don't know that she has used the term "journalist" in relation to herself. She has mentioned writing pieces though, which is why I used the word.
I thought she had some childcare qualification - or was she overstating a PLC or something?

Reactions: 3
Would she ever go and shite. That green is brutal. It's probably a mint colour but she has it filtered to f**k

***edit

the hoody is ā‚¬128.

eff off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Travel will return when it returns. That date will have nothing to do with Mufffy posing like an offering to the gods of conspicuous consumption down in west cork.
Manifesting had to be the most annoying form of Instagram nonsense to date. Of course Muffy is all over it.
Couldnā€™t agree more, you can manifest whatever you want so long as you can pay for it.. bloggers manifesting rangerovers & trips to Santorini. You can manifest all you want but if you canā€™t pay for it forget about it! You never see them manifesting non materialistic items such as good health.

Since when? Has she a degree in journalism? She has no degrees that we know of. A bought certificate in interior design on the way!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.