Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purpleoakt

I am shocked that they had the nerve to believe they would get actually get away with it all!!! (But also not surprised either if you get me!) Fair play to the Red Duchess for calling her out publicly too, just watched back her whole TRUTH highlight and you really do see how Joanne pulled a number on her.

In the email from the fake solicitor send to Red Duchess it actually says "mental health services and advocacy are not the wild wild West...." the absolute cheek considering she is an absolute cowboy herself in how she ripped off Caroline's whole business idea!!

The connecting of the dots between these accounts and the "solicitor" who emailed Red Duchess is just *mic drop*
I wonder is that other sarah account and her own account linked to the same burner email

Reactions: 5

GillyQueen85

Nothing more relaxing than an instagram story of flowers that are BILLOWING in the wind. I thought I was having a seizure

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Humpty Dumpty 🤣🤣🤣
This mornings stories Jesus Christ! Never seen a more smug, pretentious, sanctimonious Instagram story in my life! Wow look how amazing my skin is guys and that’s only with “baby” Botox and lip fillers years ago!! I am the embodiment of health, Mother Nature herself, I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, mainly plant based diet (when I’m not being paid for promote frozen pizzas obvs) I’m just the be all and end all of everything.
Would someone not have a word with her?
Yes but she is still over weight ? I don’t know any over weight vegan ! 😂😂

“No lip filler”
🙄
no one cares if you get fillers and injection Joanne. It’s your body so do what you please. But the work around and blatant lies about

she has to write these in-text {*caveats} for everything, seems like they’re targeted to us who question her honesty and integrity. If she’s lying {*even white lies} about herself, how is anyone supposed to believe her product reviews or her brand partnerships that she’s so keen on selling

baby Botox is when babies with swallowing difficulty get botulinum toxin into their salivary glands to reduce the secretion. Botox in your face is Botox.

edited because now she’s tryiNg to sell a facial steamer. so I guess we know why she was making things up about limiting dairy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wooooowww in the photo she looks bald € completely bald .. she has defo had her lips done .. she has skin none of us would be envious of ... she is to be pitied !

Joannaem

There is no way her thighs are that slim in that frappe pic.
Also why are her jumbo lips the same colour as her face?
Foundation lips are bleh.

lavendervase

VIP Member
The comments under her latest post are pathetic. The usual suspects and above 5 DM for Collab that she’s replied ❤ to

The comments under her latest post are pathetic. The usual suspects and above 5 DM for Collab that she’s replied ❤

Don’t know why that’s posted twice! Sorry!

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
Completely off topic but I always get a laugh when I see your username pop up 😂 brings me joy, puts my username to shame haha
Thanks😂 the stress of having to pick one

I'd say she'd love a wedding, be great for the content and engagement. Somehow I can't see Adam marrying her. She looks like his mother. Either he's just as toxic as her to have lasted this long in the relationship or he's actively looking for a way out.

Don't mean to be cruel, I'd never wish breakup misery on anyone. But it's hard to see how can be that level of toxic, deluded, manipulative and constantly churning friendships / relationships and be in a happy healthy relationship for very long.
10000%. I’d say she’d do or try anything to keep him around. Bang of desperation off this one. She clings to any chance of a friendship, until they see what she’s truly like

Last edited:

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
It’s like two different people on her stories today. I mean I’m all for working your angles and knowing your best side but she takes the biscuit.
Her lips don’t move normally.

Clau

VIP Member
I'm fat. I came to terms with that a long time ago but I still don't want to post photos online where my belly is at it's roundest! I totally understand why she hides her hairline so it is probably one of the things that annoys me least about her. I think her character and lack of honesty should be the things focused on here, not physical traits she cannot do anything about.
I’ve never commented on her weight, her lack of transparency and honesty is what annoys me the most, the closeup made her look more bald that’s what I said.

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
Joanne has an aversion to plates it seems. She had a grand display this morning of too much orange juice for two people in a glass carafe and too many croissants for one person (assuming the vegan is indeed vegan) on a stained wooden board. Not a plate in sight. So as well as the smell of shite off the cows and Storm's piss and shite damaging their grass, they could potentially have rats to contend with too 😅
So many notions😂 would she not just have a big durrrty fry?! What about them microwave breakfasts she’s always flogging, where were they? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

BalKey1907

Of course, companies give it away, tonnes of stuff. Like maybe it sells for €600 but it doesn’t cost them that much to just give it away.

I know. I was thinking more along the lines of the cumulative effect. Like how many influencers do they give it to and how to they decide which ones and then how beneficial is it to them when say the likes of joanne is so unpopular at the moment .. how much traction does she have in terms of sales. It's all really interesting. Id love to see the data comparison between herself and Louise Cooney.

Reactions: 4

Bellel

VIP Member
So I've been looking it up and in Ireland, the punishment for impersonating a solicitor can be a class A fine of up to €30,000, a prison sentence and potentially being found in contempt of court. Not to mention your name and dignity being irreparably tarnished.
If Joanne has really done all this, she could be in some serious trouble
So can anyone report her for this or does it need to be the red duchess?

Reactions: 4