Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyMare90

Chatty Member
she said she couldn’t one that fit which suggests she’s just like these people who sent in suggestions, and now she’s just showing us how fatphobic she is, or at the very least her body dysmorphia has a strong hold
She was fishing for a freebie but once again, she’ll be sent something that doesnt fit. She will never admit to having something custom made because she cant find one in the straight sized range. She is in 14’s now remember 😶

Reactions: 4

Bellel

VIP Member
Travel will return when it returns. That date will have nothing to do with Mufffy posing like an offering to the gods of conspicuous consumption down in west cork.
Manifesting had to be the most annoying form of Instagram nonsense to date. Of course Muffy is all over it.
Couldn’t agree more, you can manifest whatever you want so long as you can pay for it.. bloggers manifesting rangerovers & trips to Santorini. You can manifest all you want but if you can’t pay for it forget about it! You never see them manifesting non materialistic items such as good health.

She’s a journalist too?? Ah I can’t keep up with this one
Since when? Has she a degree in journalism? She has no degrees that we know of. A bought certificate in interior design on the way!

dee_mc

VIP Member
That cacao "drop" has to be the most random one yet!
What's the story, I presume its more of a "rid the world of tattlers with clary sage in one hand and freshly brewed ritualistic cacao in the other" kind of vibe than a "nice cup of cocoa before bed" sort of thing?!
In Joey's case anyway.
To the poster here who ordered some, is it nice?

• Haha

lalakala

Chatty Member
Like I said... cappuccino pants don’t look good on anyone. Looks her legs are naked and not in a flattering shade.

MarsBars

VIP Member
Smoothed her skin so much she smoothed the strap right off her chest 😂😂😂

drives me bonkers when bloggers advertise supplements without saying to speak with a doctor or pharmacist.CBD can interact with common drugs including antidepressants, antibiotics, sleep medications, and allergy medications. Not benign!!
It’s crazy stuff. Just seen someone posted on her IG saying that Jojo should have said consult with your doctor first. God I can’t bear her smug smirk!!!!

I’m having a “I hate all these so called influences day” lol. There’s a list 😆😆😆

NoseyMare90

Chatty Member
Ah stop she’s gas, she lived in a 3 story apartment block that’s actually a really nice development.
Storms a Dub, true blue !
It is a strange flex. Usually she is bumming that things are way more grand than they are....this is the opposite

Clau

VIP Member
Honestly the frozen pizza love is beyond bizarre?!? What is happening?!?

Also that looks more like an ad for lessons on “how to live the most pretentious life possible” rather than pizza but who am I?
Is grateful for free pizza 🍕😋

• Haha

Chads

“No lip filler”
🙄
no one cares if you get fillers and injection Joanne. It’s your body so do what you please. But the work around and blatant lies about

she has to write these in-text {*caveats} for everything, seems like they’re targeted to us who question her honesty and integrity. If she’s lying {*even white lies} about herself, how is anyone supposed to believe her product reviews or her brand partnerships that she’s so keen on selling

baby Botox is when babies with swallowing difficulty get botulinum toxin into their salivary glands to reduce the secretion. Botox in your face is Botox.

edited because now she’s tryiNg to sell a facial steamer. so I guess we know why she was making things up about limiting dairy 🤷🏻‍♀️
What is going on with her eyebrows in her latest pic? They have a blue/green hue to them 🥴 thinner eyebrows look way better on her. That bushy caterpillar look isn’t nice

BalKey1907

Anyone notice how yesterday when she showed the sweaty betty she showed the labels with the sizes facing forward but on the varley she hasn't. Is she that self conscious about sizing that she won't show that she's an XL in the varley?? I mean we all buy clothes in different sizes depending on where we shop so why try and hide it!!

freethe40foot1

That shirt dress is vile. You can buy all the designer bags and shoes you want but her big issue is she can’t buy designer clothes. They just don’t make them in her size. She is just so wasteful and promotes fast fashion because that’s all she can wear. I’d say that shirt dress will never see the light of day. You would hardly be donning that to head into Skibbereen to get your weekly shop😂

Russ16

I can think of two other stories she's uploaded showing storm nipping cattle on the face and herself/storm spooking horses in a field.
didn’t see them but if the dog was in the field with the animals that’s grounds for being shot by the farmer, personally would never take that risk! She’s a dose