Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
Had to laugh Adam is a huge fan of the CBD, look I know it’s not the same thing but picturing him being a big stoner 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

VictoriaLucas

I must be missing something but I read the email that the Red Duchess put up and nowhere in it does it say it’s from a solicitor or legal firm? It asks for clarification of her qualifications, which is fair as you never know who has what these days but it’s not actually imitating a legal professional. I’ll try to attach it here. Someone pretending to be a solicitor would have included a fake legal company or said in the email that they are representing someone or something.

It’s obviously JLARB but I don’t think she has done what you all think she has done.

Attachments

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
We had a field of cattle at the back of our house growing up. No way would I be having anything to eat so near them as the smell of shite, watching them pee and shite would be a lot of what you'd get!!!! No cute Disneyish views!!!!
Ye the smell of shite would be rank. No way would you be able to eat outside so close to them. The grass in there garden looks very yellow. I’m imagine it’s not maintained properly since it is a holiday home/rental. Although storms piss would cause it so I don’t it’s going to change anytime soon.

• Haha

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
To be honest I thinks that a bit unfair to Paul and Joanne did enough damage to him with her hints about abuse when it ended.🤷🏻‍♀️

Joanne was on a downward spiral long before Paul and long before the London move. She latched into to anyone who she thought would boost her profile...who remembers the fleeting friendship with James Patrice and when she showed her true colours a vain, self centered, nasty piece of work , he dropped her.

She was also all over Maeve Kavangh until Maeve started to look better than Muffy and she got the elbow . There was also all the trips to Galway while she latched onto the doctor .

I also don't think she was ever really in the loop here as a blogger and I think her superior attitude kept her excluded . Even before her gym bunny phase and her move to London what did she have? She barely worked as a make up artist and she portrayed this standard of beauty that was completely false and unobtainable for most people as was her lifestyle. Flash car while living in Mummy's spare room 🤔

Joanne got one thing right re her fish and pond comment but she got the order mixed up. She is and always has been a very small fish in a very big pond🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolutely! She used to be invited to all of the blogger events in Dublin years ago (I had attended some myself). She really dug herself a hole with all of her comments, none of the OG Irish bloggers have any respect for her now, she has always been so disingenuous and bitchy. Not surprised that it’s come to this tbh

Coco loco

I can only see James Patrice’s name but makes me think she uses these accounts to view the stories of all of her ex pals/enemies
I always wondered what happened with her and James Patrice. I used to follow her first and she used to always be going for coffee and days out with him and his family and so then I started following him. Then they just no longer were together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Clau

VIP Member
Joanne has an aversion to plates it seems. She had a grand display this morning of too much orange juice for two people in a glass carafe and too many croissants for one person (assuming the vegan is indeed vegan) on a stained wooden board. Not a plate in sight. So as well as the smell of shite off the cows and Storm's piss and shite damaging their grass, they could potentially have rats to contend with too 😅
Just coming on to say not a plate or knife in sight!!!
Doesn’t look to be the most comfortable spot to be seated in and with cows beside you? Have they slabs down near the conservatory?
Her tablescape is not very aesthetically pleasing 🥴

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
She looks exactly like some of the bloggers unveiled shots of a large pale woman. She is big - like 18-20 big but she is also really tall. You would walk past her and not recognise her she looks so different in real life. She is the ultimate catfish.
I remember seeing her at a blogging event years ago around the time of BU. I had to have a double take, she’s quite tall and burly in real life I didn’t recognise her at first, totally different in person

TreesOfGreen

Lip filler does not take 4+ years to break down, I get my lips done once a year and they are back to thin and miserable after the 8-9 month mark. Also no such thing as baby Botox, my dentist told me, you either get Botox on an area or you dont🤣 Who’s she kidding with the no filter btw, and also thought for a second she was bald in this mornings selfie video🙈🙈
More lies that she probably believes herself. The smug head on her in them too 🙄👊🏻

lalakala

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for that pony getting nipped on the nose by Storm
ffs why does she let her puppy mill dog interfere with other peoples animals? and why does she show it off on social media? it’s been months of the cows being barked at or nipped at by storm. this poor pony. She touted being an equestrian in her past life, she should know better. can you imagine her being horrified if another animal so much as looked in her dogs direction

pretty lame of her to be advertising multiple quick meals at a time. I’ve read there’s usually restrictions on being able to advertise similar products while you’re under contract. kinda feel bad for clean cut meals being sidelined, but not that bad because her shady behaviour has never been a secret. She makes their meals look like 💩 in her filtered videos tho

she can’t help herself she HAS to show every single press drop. maybe she’ll find the euphoria and communication skills this cacao claims to provide 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Although with their descriptions...cacao or coke?!)

besides deleted comments, there’s no one coming to her rescue or showing support. Where’s your army Larby?

Ps can someone tell me what’s the scoop with Maria Divilly? Is she real? A larby?

Attachments

• Haha

BalKey1907

“Your morning hikes inspire me” to Nadia Dailyself last week on the pizza pod comments then doesnt even donate/share her charity hike today. Women raising women my hole.
Literally just watched nadia's stories and thought the same! She could have easily shared the link! But that would mean actually being genuine and sure we all know she's not capable of that!