Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
k

Klorane is great. I used to stock up when I was abroad. Their dry shampoo is lovely and the shampoos are brilliant. Don’t let the muffster put you off
Thank you for an honest, impartial review!
I'd hate to buy anything she endorsed though tbh 😁

Reactions: 1

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
some tea spilling this morning 😂 she’s *clarified* for us this morning that she doesn’t drink *regular* tea which is why she’s so happy to be paid to sponsor this tea and coffee. I suppose they sell snobby ignorant herbal teas? That you have to pay import tax to Ireland? Never mind that she mentioned the hazelnut coffee again after saying she doesn’t drink coffee.

I don’t give a rats arse what she puts in her mouth but the lies that spill out of it are even more pathetic than I thought if she has to lie about drinking effing coffee.

I think you’re right! not that they have anything in common. I don’t think Joanne has an original thought between the ears.

what do we think she’s hiding with her sunglasses? The caterpillar eyebrows? More *baby* Botox?
She’s also definitely copying daintydressdiaries, she has a place in blanch

Reactions: 1

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
I got laughed out if it yesterday when I questioned my own naivety when I was trying to figure out if it was all some sort of mix up and I was questioning if Larby would be silly enough to be in any way involved with impersonation of another profession.
For all her other bad ways, I just don't believe she would be so clueless as to be involved with such impersonation as it could be so easily discovered by a simple online search of legal professionals here in Ireland.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Sorry I live in England so things are probably different to Ireland but over here we can look up financial reports of companies. Can you do that over there as well?

Tippytwinkletoes

So so so many questions 🤦🏻‍♀️First off G Town, no just no, Joanne, no one and I mean no one calls it that .

Next up " our favourite pizza joint' Our??? Then have been in Galway together what? Once, possibly twice? Once when they got that dog friendly stay on Barna and Once when she pretended she got a gifted stay in the G🤔So they have eaten possible twice and now it's a fav???? Nothing to do with the fact the brothers that own Dough Bros are incredibly popular now would it Joanne???!!! Also 'joints what is she a gangsters moll in NY in the 1920s😳

The jewellery on the mirror, like wtf??? Like what the actual f@^k ???? She has really lost now . Are her and Adam playing at pirates this weekend and sharing their treasure 😂😂😂
Whats the story with the pretend gifted stay at The G?? We live in Galway and love getting a pizza when having drinks in o connels bar but tbh I would rather just do my own homemade pizza than make one out of their boxes because I don't think they would taste the same as them doing it for me.