Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heneghs

VIP Member
You guys I can’t...these look like (large) testicles. She’s got Adam by the balls? There hasn’t been any humble bragging about him in at least a week. Surely she’s feeling invalidated so we’ve seen how much fancy shite she can afford (🙄) and then we’ll get the relationship vomit?

this outfit screams hot girl summer don’t you think? 😂
She looks like yoko ono 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Geniegeen

So her sponsors obviously require content so no rest for the wicked , if you go on to the dr oetk page. They have a post of her mug up , it had one comment , wonder if they delete comments too ?

Tootired4this

Chatty Member
I did think it was for food only, like perfection, googled it abs now it’s just become an overused meme and can relate to anything that’s perfection 😩🥴🙄

“Natural base from being out in the sun” sure Joey 👌
Thank you 😅She’s even more of a twat now!!

Clau

VIP Member
Did she not wear any of her “Saturday stash” after? 🤔
She looks so orange in that recent pic, and again the almost shine on the cardi, absolutely filtered to the last! Hot summer girl not wearing any of her dresses?? Made a point of showing Adam’s hand just to prove he’s still around 😑

Clau

VIP Member
update: she deleted the comment about her leg 😂

update 2: “galwayaestheticnurse” has a comment on her photo that just says “I drink so much tea” 😂😂🤣 groundbreaking stuff in these comments lads. Either paid or in some agreement to comment on her photo and Nothing nice to say about the picture besides that? LOL
Yup, coming on to say she deleted that message 🙄
Oh the arse licking is beyond sickening 🤮

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
Holy shit 😳 Surely Adam has access to the internet and can see these??

It's very strange that Adam hasn't been to see friends or family since they moved. Whatever about Joanne, we all know she's burned every bridge imaginable because she's a complete narcissist, but surely he hasn't also cut everyone off?
I’d say she’s so needy, I’m surprised he hasn’t tried to break loose yet! Sure she has no need to come to Dublin if she’s not even talking to her own mother!

Clau

VIP Member
“The biz” 🥴
Showing her feet when someone remarked on her feet, tan isn’t applied very well.

Geniegeen

So it appears the Dr Oetkar partnership was through Independent.ie and they chose their preferred partners/ influencers so that is why Joanne was chosen. My sister got an email back from them.
So I assume her fellow “friend” blogger Victoria who writes a lot for them got her the gig, nice to see nepotism alive and well

She looks like yoko ono 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
She is a yoke alright 🤣

• Haha

Clau

VIP Member
Is she on the beg for a steamer as those clothes are so creased! What’s that pic of the wardrobe go to do with travelling??? “Living out of a suitcase” please!

• Angry

SozBbz

VIP Member
Louise Cooney has near identical items from JYSK on her balcony. The swing chair, the bistro set, the lanterns and the baskets. Does that mean that the whole lot was gifted to both ?? Would love to know more about how that all works!! I mean that's upwards of €600 euro worth of items for each of them!

Of course, companies give it away, tonnes of stuff. Like maybe it sells for €600 but it doesn’t cost them that much to just give it away.

freethe40foot1

Really hope this ad gets traction, it’s scary how young people feel the need to do this. The likes of Joanne are so affected too,
Her photos earlier in this thread have left me flabbergasted. https://www.thedrum.com/news/2021/0...WRwXhTvdCig2nDKeKoqKWbDlIKmif3-Do_arC7381JWjM
The terrible thing is I’ve seen a number of influencers who are serial photo shoppers and filter queens sharing this add and pretending it’s something they care about. I think face off grace was sharing this at one stage.