Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalakala

Chatty Member
Is she not aware her bergamot green tea has caffeine 😂😂😂 which would make it “regular” I presume?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

freethe40foot1

What does she actually look like in reality? Jeez, hope she never goes missing? Imagine Madam trying to find an unfiltered photo of her!!!
She looks exactly like some of the bloggers unveiled shots of a large pale woman. She is big - like 18-20 big but she is also really tall. You would walk past her and not recognise her she looks so different in real life. She is the ultimate catfish.

• Wow

BalKey1907

“The biz” 🥴
Showing her feet when someone remarked on her feet, tan isn’t applied very well.
And she saying it's just gradual tan over her own skin colour. Those lines on her feet suggest otherwise! U wouldn't get that with a gradual tan!

So can anyone report her for this or does it need to be the red duchess?
Unsure of the ins and outs of it but don't see why it couldn't be a whisteblower ie any of us! Not sure if a precedent has been set in Ireland regarding what would happen to the guilty party but from my skimming of the Solicitor's Act and Boards, doesn't sound like it would be taken very lightly

SozBbz

VIP Member
She must have overall general hair loss, she doesn't seem to have eyelashes? Eyes look very naked in photos..but again, you never know what's what with Joanne.
I don’t know, I think im actually similar colouring to her (her actual colouring, not the colouring she claims to have) dark hair, pale skin with a pink undertone. Totally normal for Ireland. Anyway, despite having dark hair, my hair elsewhere is quite fair and thin. This is great when it comes to body hair but not so great for brows and lashes. I think by tattooing massive slugs where here brows should be, she’s making her eye area look pale and nondescript by comparison.
Also, she’s crap at make up.

Madscone

VIP Member
I worked with her bf (another Adam) years ago!! They were living together, had two little dogs I think. It was pre lip filler days. All I remember was that she use to take outfit pics under a tree. He was the polar opposite to what the Larbster would be going for now that's all I'm gonna say....

Seelfox

VIP Member
This cracked me up too - is there no end to how ridiculous one woman can be?

There are no true high rises in Dublin. Unless maybe she was squatting in that shell of an unfinished tower in sandyford? Or maybe she was secretly living in the Elysian in Cork? Or.... perhaps she manifested a way to live in the Exo in Dublin before it even existed?

She’s some woman for one woman 🙄
Ah stop she’s gas, she lived in a 3 story apartment block that’s actually a really nice development.
Storms a Dub, true blue !

backintheday123

Chatty Member
Wow, that must explain it!
Seems so strange to me that the likes of Sinead and Lauren Crowe comment on most of her posts. Why like?!
Are you mad? Sinead is as fake as her. No credibility and a dose to watch so I’m not surprised she’s all over fake JoJo too.