Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clau

VIP Member
Today’s “shirt dress of dreams” is one of the most ill fitting garments I think I’ve ever seen.
2 hours ago posted the “shirt dress of dreams” on her stories in the last 5 minutes it’s on the grid, reeks of desperation. It’s not even a great photo of it, not seeing the full length

Reactions: 5

Joannaem

Right I'm crap at noticing Photoshop but what's going on with her jawline in the latest grid pic?
It looks like she tried to edit her double chin but it didn't work?

Yep totally agree with everything you said. I wonder though is her recent reluctance to come on talk to camera and do lives etc because she cannot filter and edit those and then we get to see the real Joanne not the filtered to fuck Michael Jackson look alike we usually get 🤔
Yeah last time we saw the REAL Joanne in a video she looked nothing like her instagram grid. Doesn't really gel with the "curated content creation" to be throwing her human looking face on a live these days.

Attachments

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Yes some people are saying that but the udders and only fans comments were also there. I was sexualised by the time I was 13 because of my chest and it made me miserable. Both by men and women. I just wanted to throw in another perspective out there.

Totally agree about dressing for your body, the dress she chose just doesn’t work for bigger boobs! I’m excited to try wearing them now though 😂
I wasn’t actually making a derogatory comment about her body when I mentioned Onlyfans. I mentioned it as she would probably actually get a real following on there, as opposed to the fake one that she has on IG.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Her fake tan is a mess too - check out her arm.
I mean the woman lives for Photoshop but doesn't use it in the most logical way?!

GillyQueen85

Brekkie outside 🙄. Bore off!! And she totally reads in here because I noticed since one girl said it here, that she messaged her about the 100 days of walking challenge, that as a owner of a big dog would she not be doing that every day anyway. She has mentioned it a few times since saying obviously we walk storm every day.
Looking for free stuff from Lidl no doubt..

I had my toaster pancake at the counter because I couldn't wait to eat it 🤣🤣

• Haha

GillyQueen85

I am starting to get used to the poses and how the photo can be manipulated when your arm is at an angle with a big gap in the middle (for shrinking) and the other arm hid behind the phone.

This shit is so dangerous!

Ryan80

VIP Member
She still has pictures of him on her Facebook page! 🤣
She looks like a different person on those facebook photos. Even her makeup from back then is a million times nicer that now. And it's not the weight, she genuinely looks happy in those old photos

Heneghs

VIP Member
What I wouldn’t give for someone to run into her as she’s doing her “lidl” shop, and get a right proper look at her mug!!!
Or do u think madam has to go caus poor jojo will think she will get recognized or actually not, because who knows what she really looks like now!! Wonder which lidl is closest to her in cork? 😜😜😜😜

Seelfox

VIP Member
Can anyone remember that instagram page that does analysis on influencers and their followers/engagement? I think it would be worth sending to the companies when I contact them.
Also did a quick check on her latest post for Jysk.ie.
105 comments in total made up of the below:
55 comments from Joanne (52%)
38 comments from other influencers/businesses (36%)
12 comments from regular instagram users (11%)

She is actually making things worse for herself with this influencer pod agreement thing. It's making it so much more obvious and giving us more proof to send to the companies she collaborates with!
Good work outta you !

dee_mc

VIP Member
Where are all these magical pizza comments? I can’t see them on Droetker page?
She posted another ad on her own page a couple of hours ago. That's where all the comments are.
It's bizarre to be honest.

SozBbz

VIP Member
Oh lads the tan, it’s horrendous.
took a wild guess the dress was from H&M, it is and as she said it’s the most gorgeous fabric I’d say it’s the cheap material that makes you sweat and smell gross, also see pic for lols
I didn’t click on the link- I just put”white shirt dress” into H&M and up is pops. Everything is H&M lately, they must have some serious affiliate programs for her to be posting their links at this rate.

A polyester/viscose blend is just sooo luxurious Muffy.

Attachments