Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. I was thinking more along the lines of the cumulative effect. Like how many influencers do they give it to and how to they decide which ones and then how beneficial is it to them when say the likes of joanne is so unpopular at the moment .. how much traction does she have in terms of sales. It's all really interesting. Id love to see the data comparison between herself and Louise Cooney.
I think you’re assuming a lot of professionalism and competence on behalf of these marketing departments.
If anyone actually did a deep dive into the value of Joanne, they wouldn’t send her a free pen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This cracked me up too - is there no end to how ridiculous one woman can be?

There are no true high rises in Dublin. Unless maybe she was squatting in that shell of an unfinished tower in sandyford? Or maybe she was secretly living in the Elysian in Cork? Or.... perhaps she manifested a way to live in the Exo in Dublin before it even existed?

She’s some woman for one woman 🙄
Ah stop she’s gas, she lived in a 3 story apartment block that’s actually a really nice development.
Storms a Dub, true blue !

Reactions: 5
Ah stop she’s gas, she lived in a 3 story apartment block that’s actually a really nice development.
It is a strange flex. Usually she is bumming that things are way more grand than they are....this is the opposite

Reactions: 4
Shame she didnt get a mention

“Our” pull up bar. Would love to see you doing a pull up hen 🤣🤣🤣
1. Im fit enough to run half marathons and squat my weight but I can’t do a pull up. If she can do one it’ll be the first time I’m impressed by her 😂

2. if she likes, comments, or otherwise shows her support for someone spreading racist or anti-vaccine behaviour, she is condoning it in two ways: By showing her support (yes, even on an unrelated post) and by not saying otherwise or condemning that behaviour. YES OF COURSE everyone is entitled to their opinion but if those opinions are racist or sexist or put lives at risk (ie anti vaccine) that’s not okay.

to acknowledge my bias; I see patients affected by vaccine-preventable diseases as my job and work with the most vulnerable of people. I have seen children die from whooping cough and meningitis and pneumonia. I will happily have a healthy debate about immunizations with anyone in a respectful manner, however, my professional (MBBS), evidence based opinion is that immunizations are SAFE and it is personally and socially responsible to protect yourself (if possible!) and those around you from everything from mumps to cervical cancer to the flu and coronavirus. Happy to start another thread to answer any questions or have a healthy respectful debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“Your morning hikes inspire me” to Nadia Dailyself last week on the pizza pod comments then doesnt even donate/share her charity hike today. Women raising women my hole.

Reactions: 17
It is a strange flex. Usually she is bumming that things are way more grand than they are....this is the opposite
Oh I’m sure it’s some fictional version of super slick Canary Wharf style high rises that she imagines for her “highrise” living.
No grubby tower blocks for Muffy.

Oh what’s the name of the development she lived in?
Must tell all my friends who bought 3 storey houses that they own their very own highrises 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I’m sure it’s some fictional version of super slick Canary Wharf style high rises that she imagines for her “highrise” living.
No grubby tower blocks for Muffy.

Oh what’s the name of the development she lived in?
Was it not Clarehall in Coolock? You'd swear she was living in Manhattan!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she seriously is bothered by this page isn’t she

-we joke about her unkept lawn and now the grass is cut
-we call her out for trolling herself and those accounts have gone silent
-mentioned Adam wasn’t around so got a shot of the back of his head
-mentioned storm being from a breeder and she’s talking about his great life
-called out repeatedly for photoshop and filters and makes the empty promise to use less filters
-called out for only putting “questions” in the q and a box that are sponsored items for her (responded to with links in seconds, ie clearly fake) so most recently did a q and a with *organic* questions

I could go on. You all know the story.
So lame.

Reactions: 25
“Your morning hikes inspire me” to Nadia Dailyself last week on the pizza pod comments then doesnt even donate/share her charity hike today. Women raising women my hole.
Literally just watched nadia's stories and thought the same! She could have easily shared the link! But that would mean actually being genuine and sure we all know she's not capable of that!

Reactions: 5
This response makes me viscerally mad!! She is essentially saying she's smaller than a 16 and thus belittling the person that sent her that response offering an option for a larger frame. I know if I sent that and then read that response I would be upset!! 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This response makes me viscerally mad!! She is essentially saying she's smaller than a 16 and thus belittling the person that sent her that response offering an option for a larger frame. I know if I sent that and then read that response I would be upset!! 🤬
She is even implying she is a 14....which is impossible. I'm the same height as her and a 12 sometimes 14 depending on shop and fit. I must actually be a 6 if she is a 14

Her body looks unfiltered in the egg chair (although she is using storm for cover) and she is at least a 16 but with those boobs and thighs and her height I doubt 16 clothes would fit her. An 18 at least. My size 16 jeans would not fit her and thats a fact. Not being fatphobic at all but she takes up space in the BOPO/body acceptance space while shaming others she pretends are bigger than her. What a toxic witch.

Reactions: 16
I see Katie Healy called Joanne out on her stories for liking Aisling’s anti-vacc story

Reactions: 18
she said she couldn’t one that fit which suggests she’s just like these people who sent in suggestions, and now she’s just showing us how fatphobic she is, or at the very least her body dysmorphia has a strong hold

Reactions: 7
she said she couldn’t one that fit which suggests she’s just like these people who sent in suggestions, and now she’s just showing us how fatphobic she is, or at the very least her body dysmorphia has a strong hold
She was fishing for a freebie but once again, she’ll be sent something that doesnt fit. She will never admit to having something custom made because she cant find one in the straight sized range. She is in 14’s now remember 😶

Reactions: 4
Flatlay of a size 14 #gifted wetsuit incoming.
Meanwhile she'll be paddleboarding in a men's size XXL wetsuit bought by herself, hiding the brand and her actual body shape/size because she can't stand the idea of people knowing she's larger than she likes to portray.
As much as I relentlessly take the piss out of her, I absolutely ache for her that she so obviously hates her body. It's an awful hard place to be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.