Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her and her old pal Ally have something in common, both liking idiot Aisling O Louglin's insta posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Never got the whole unboxing thing, it’s not like people can’t look up stuff online even if they have no intention of ever buying it, tacky and embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
The foot in the water, holy God 😩
Just incase you didn’t view the reel she shares it on her stories 2 hours later, it’s a case of desperately seeking engagement and bragging 🥴

Reactions: 6
"Did some big hair" she says.
Why not just say "popped in a hair piece/put on a wig"?
She never mentions the hair pieces unless she has an affiliate link.
I wonder what she is celebrating anyway? Maybe Andrex have been in touch about collaborating with her?
And at least four of the "likes" on the picture she posted 13 minutes ago are from her own accounts.
Enchantedbyjl liking Joanne's posts literally years after the business failed.
Her interiors account being used to "like" her influencer page.
The lack of professionalism is actually staggering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I hate unboxing videos. I like a review video but not an unboxing I’ve never ever seen the point it’s literally just to show off. Over lockdown I’ve splurged a couple of times and because I had to buy online wanted to see honest review videos but I had to trawl through a crazy amount of crap unboxing videos before I could find any.
And yes when my splurges come I practically have them open before the delivery driver hands it to me!! NEVER would I wait a week. She’s pathetic.
There’s not one authentic thing about her from the wig, the freckles, tan, lips, content it’s all curated crap.

Reactions: 13
I found it very crass unboxing a Hermès product in the current economic situation we're in.
Also, her chin looks like a spud in her latest grid pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
odd to show a hairdo with half the head missing

odd To say how happy she is and have a sour face (unless she edited out the smile lines?)

you always know when she loves a pic of herself because it makes the profile pic

Reactions: 9
The post, can’t see the ‘big hair’ in full or the pink shirt, the post on stories you’d expect a big news reveal but no nothing, all secretive as usual 😩🙄
The lines on her lips really freaky me out, I always think of the Joker

odd to show a hairdo with half the head missing

odd To say how happy she is and have a sour face (unless she edited out the smile lines?)

you always know when she loves a pic of herself because it makes the profile pic
And what’s with the clenched fist??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
latest pic also just isn’t her actual face shape

The post, can’t see the ‘big hair’ in full or the pink shirt, the post on stories you’d expect a big news reveal but no nothing, all secretive as usual 😩🙄
The lines on her lips really freaky me out, I always think of the Joker

And what’s with the clenched fist??!!
there’s some weird editing where her knuckle ends 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d say fingers are harder to edit than a hand. She tends to hide her fingers and jaw line is sweaters, more recently with the dog. she’s shared posts recently about wedding venues/planning (sharing posts from a hotel) so maybe she just showing us she isn’t engaged yet

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Laura Napier 91 back commenting on latest post...new profile pic and looks like a new account. Desperation if I ever saw it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she probably filmed the unboxing when it arrived and waiting for the day she was gasping for content and used the vid

For someone who wears hair pieces and wigs a lot she cannot fit it worth a duck

Reactions: 10
Laura Napier 91 back commenting on latest post...new profile pic and looks like a new account. Desperation if I ever saw it!
Yes! Just see the comment! My God is she that clueless to keep the same name but a different profile!!! Desperado and fraudster

Reactions: 11
The Laura Napes person has zero followers right now, and is following zero accounts...yet still found Joanne's photo to leave a comment....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.