Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she just did “the” unboxed of the Hermes...my 8yr old wouldn’t wear them with the velcro. Also I’m not too sure they will be very flattering as they seem extremely wide and chunky. 😬

Reactions: 8
They look very masculine and chunky. Wouldn't be my cup of tea. Who wears velcro over the age of 6 or 70 year old men?!

Reactions: 10
Joanne is such a fashion victim - if Hermes sell it, she will wear it. Why not buy a beautiful scarf from there if you're going to spend money there? not the latest faddy item thats going to be passe in a couple of months.

Reactions: 14
They look like those very old orthopedic shoes you used to get. (Even they can be so much more stylish these days!)

• Haha
Please don't ask me to elaborate on this because I can't explain it, but the photo of her trotters in the rubber shoes reminds me of Homer Simpson.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not surprised they look so clunky and chunky they are from the men’s section after all...
I couldn't find them in either section of the US website BUT I have fallen in love with the Vegas boots. $2000. Might do the lottery!

Reactions: 2
We all have our vices but I wonder when she’ll have her Carrie Bradshaw moment realizing she’s surrounded by thousands of dollars of worthless *fashion investments* and can’t afford to buy a place.

vegan sausages last week, leather shoes this week. Contrary Larby. Most of their products are calf leather (!!!) or lizard/crocodile etc. They actually do sell a vegan mushroom bag, but our vegan animal friendly JoJo likes to contradict herself. What happened to all her vegan Blowfish Malibu?

she’s so annoying. Buy leather or buy designer Joey but don’t tout animal friendly or beg for free shite when you can drop thousands on designer crap.

ps. I actually do practise what I preach. I’m vegetarian, have one leather bag (bought second hand), but I need to work on my makeup (not many brands are actually cruelty free)

Reactions: 14
Goatskin and calfskin!?! And her trying to portray a vegan/sustainable lifestyle! She has a neck on her like a jockeys arse! Honestly she would make a fascinating case study for some psychologist!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's the sandals. Goatskin and calfskin.

Edit: are they men's sandals? Only really big sizes left 🤔
The feet they're shown on look male anyway
I've wide feet so I've bought men's trainers for a better fit... mine would be very much unisex styles though. Those yokes just look like the sandals of an elderly man who may or may not wear socks with them.
Ffs €550 for a pair of sandals, what is she on?
I'd love to know will anyone at all make a purchase inspired by her?

Reactions: 7
Not surprised they look so clunky and chunky they are from the men’s section after all...
Sorry just seeing this post now, they are indeed men's

The feet they're shown on look male anyway
I've wide feet so I've bought men's trainers for a better fit... mine would be very much unisex styles though. Those yokes just look like the sandals of an elderly man who may or may not wear socks with them.
Ffs €550 for a pair of sandals, what is she on?
I'd love to know will anyone at all make a purchase inspired by her?
For all her guff the other day on investment pieces, those sandals are so trend driven they will be out of style in no time at all

Reactions: 7
We already know her or Madam run the Dunowen house social media so not a shock for that account to be sharing her page 🤮

They must be doing the discover schull page too as I don't believe any locally run page would be promoting someone like her.

The absolute state of those sandals 🤣🤣🤣 everyone's taste is different but wow.

Is one foot smaller than the other or are her toes weird ? Why is one foot always half hidden?

They're rotten sandals, as my dad would say, 'i wouldn't wear them to wash the car'

• Haha
Each to their own but not my choice. Calfskin isnt cool, and this consumerism even less so. She has Hermès sandals already although I was suspish at the fit, didn’t look like she could get her feet in them which makes sense if they’re years old as she said, i went up a size in shoe when I went from a size 10 to a 16.

She is obviously entitled to spend her cash as she pleases but it doesn’t really make for engaging or relatable content in this climate. Someone tell her the celtic tiger died a long time ago and with it went anyone being impressed with excess.

I dont follow many influencers, more just niche micro accounts for specific things which I find more authentic and engaging but is designer unboxing even a thing anymore?

Reactions: 17
Each to their own but not my choice. Calfskin isnt cool, and this consumerism even less so. She has Hermès sandals already although I was suspish at the fit, didn’t look like she could get her feet in them which makes sense if they’re years old as she said, i went up a size in shoe when I went from a size 10 to a 16.

She is obviously entitled to spend her cash as she pleases but it doesn’t really make for engaging or relatable content in this climate. Someone tell her the celtic tiger died a long time ago and with it went anyone being impressed with excess.

I dont follow many influencers, more just niche micro accounts for specific things which I find more authentic and engaging but is designer unboxing even a thing anymore?
you’ve said it perfectly. No one does unboxing anymore. There are of course designer items posted by many an influencer (which most confuse with being fashionable) but it seems like that for the tags and hashtags to get attention. Larby has like, 5 “organic” comments on her post, about the same as usual.

tacky and tone deaf in this climate if you ask me.

Did she not recieve that Hermes order a while ago? Imagine treating yourself to something and leaving it wrapped up until you find the time to video yourself opening it for the gram. Where's the excitement in that?? Seems like she buys these things in order to generate content for herself rather than the thrill of working hard and splurging on something nice. I would want to open it right away.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.