Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cacao "drop" has to be the most random one yet!
What's the story, I presume its more of a "rid the world of tattlers with clary sage in one hand and freshly brewed ritualistic cacao in the other" kind of vibe than a "nice cup of cocoa before bed" sort of thing?!
In Joey's case anyway.
To the poster here who ordered some, is it nice?
I’ve only been drinking it recently as I said and it is nice - but it definitely takes getting used to taste wise. It’s also insanely expensive! A big block is around 50e. I’m trying it for a month based on a recommendation from my counsellor as part of a morning routine to “get in touch with my feelings”. That looks so cringe written down 🙈 I do enjoy the time out in the morning and it does make me feel more open I guess plus there is definitely a small rush as I can see my heart rate go up a bit. Prob haven’t been doing it long enough to give a good overview tbh. Part of me does think it’s a scam as maybe I’d get the same feeling if I just took time out with my Cadbury’s hot chocolate in the morning for 10 mins! I’ll report back after the month if people are interested - I can find a field with some cows to take some artistic shots to go with my review I’m sure 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
her curated highlight edited sage olive reel of an Instagram page actually makes her out to be quite dull and miserable. she’s got like one pic with a forced smile in the last little while. maybe it’s none of my business but she seemed happier in London. Or maybe she can’t smile because she’s had more fillers or work done 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
What a pretentious little weapon she is. For a couple (of knobheads) who are at home constantly, they never seem to cook anything. Fridge loaded up with packets of clean cut shite (maybe it’s actually nice) ,half cooked frozen pizza and take out from the restaurants. She’s flat out faffing around in the garden and juicing, yet can’t seem to make her own bloody pancakes. Tku for reading. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be fair the dog hardly harassed that horse, I’ve owned both and neither were bothered in that situation. Not a fan of Larbo at all but Storm was sniffing/licking at the horse? Or did I miss something? Horse would have given a good stamp and thrown his ears back if he was bothered
I can think of two other stories she's uploaded showing storm nipping cattle on the face and herself/storm spooking horses in a field.

Reactions: 7
I can think of two other stories she's uploaded showing storm nipping cattle on the face and herself/storm spooking horses in a field.
She must be thick if she thinks it's ok to let a dog near anyone's livestock. She has no clue about country living. I can guarantee you that she doesn't know that you cannot enter any fields without the farmers permission especially ones with livestock in them. Landowners pay 000's each year on public liability insurance to cover so many people who trespass on their property and then proceed to injure themselves. It's so cringe to hear her talk about gardening, giy and all things countryside/nature related, she hasn't a clue. Her talking about the meadow mix wildflowers, made me laugh, I was expecting a large area not a 5ft x 4ft teeny tiny plot 😆😣

Reactions: 8
What a pretentious little weapon she is. For a couple (of knobheads) who are at home constantly, they never seem to cook anything. Fridge loaded up with packets of clean cut shite (maybe it’s actually nice) ,half cooked frozen pizza and take out from the restaurants. She’s flat out faffing around in the garden and juicing, yet can’t seem to make her own bloody pancakes. Tku for reading. 🤓
TKU lady❤. Does anyone actually give a tit about "their" vegetable patch and what they have planted. She's such a Shameless creature carrying on as if the tit hasn't hit the fan yet again.

Gratitude post with a big designer bag as the focus 🙄 sums her up doesn’t it?
It's a rotten bag I wish she would put it away or else it would fall off the edge into the sea. It's so tacky with the big Tom ford plastered all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
didn’t see them but if the dog was in the field with the animals that’s grounds for being shot by the farmer, personally would never take that risk! She’s a dose

Reactions: 4
didn’t see them but if the dog was in the field with the animals that’s grounds for being shot by the farmer, personally would never take that risk! She’s a dose
Absolutely. I have horses and farmers around us have signs everywhere that loose dogs will be shot. I'd never take that risk, I can't understand why she does.

Reactions: 3
Expert gardener now? Such a pointless random story. Tagged an Irish company, looking for freebies and someone to do the fence. Got the grass cut, so do they not own a lawnmower, might come in handy with all the grass they have

Reactions: 8
Clean cut meals should be boycotted. They clearly aren’t too bothered by her antics. I have messaged them twice, firstly to alert them to the post that was on estee laundry about her “following” and then alerted to them of this weeks antics.. both of which they ignored. Very unprofessional not to at least reply to a message. Their products clearly don’t work.. (not on larby anyway). It’s bigger she’s getting.

Reactions: 17
Fridge loaded up with packets of clean cut shite (maybe it’s actually nice) ,half cooked frozen pizza and take out from the restaurants.
I ordered clean cut meals last year during the first lockdown. Can confirm, they are NOT nice. They were the most unappetising things to look at, all vacuum packed, and tasted horrific. Half of them went in the bin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So I see Laura and Sarah have not commented on her récents posts but they are still following her she has no shame

Reactions: 9
The amount of paid Russian bot accounts liking that post. Larby is scrambling for relevance

Reactions: 5
the fact that she’s not even trying to defend herself makes it seem like she’s as guilty as we think she is for the lies and deceit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.