Joanne Larby #12 Just like Supernanny even though she's not yet a Mammy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MiamooMoo for most popular thread title suggestion, with 31 votes.
Full title:
Just like Supernanny even though she's not yet a Mammy. She's up the duff, rubbing her muff, Joanne honestly just shut the **** up.

Anyone want to attempt a summary of the last thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yay my title! Thank you 😊

as a side I did the baby outfits with nappy in ziplock ikea bags and it was handy, but I only had 2 in with me, husband brought in more as needed. Didn’t want loads of stuff with me.
But she’s just on another planet, good spot on Amazon links poster! Maybe there’s a method to the madness 💰

Reactions: 9
Wow wow wow. Just watched the stories from yesterday. This witch is bat tit crazy.

Ok I'm going to cut her a bit if slack..
She's not actually packing her hospital bag she "getting organised" and given announcements of delays in retail and online shopping over past few weeks, I'll thrown her a bone there.

The labels. Where do you start. "Hats" & "mittens" why plural. How many hats for baby is she brings in that it constitutes a zip lock and label.

Also the shop she was promoting and did the PR. "The color scheme" of sage, green, rust etc. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow and wow! Watch any YouTubers video of "preparing my nursery" etc. Their biggest eye opener they will always say is going for esthetics of grey & nuetrals when as much as we all hate them. Basic fisher price toys and primary colours is what a child needs for sensory.

Maybe Jo Jo missed that chapter in baby book!!! Or the more logical explanation because she's only 20 weeks hasn't hit it yet!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
She is insufferable.
I would love to know how much “bum stuff” there is considering it needs a whole labelled bag on its own 🙄

Reactions: 4
She is insufferable.
I would love to know how much “bum stuff” there is considering it needs a whole labelled bag on its own 🙄
I'm intrigued as I'm also pregnant and have no idea as to what "bum stuff" you need?? Like is she referring to stomach stuff like stool softener/peppermint tea?? Why would you not just label it medicine??

I'm intrigued as I'm also pregnant and have no idea as to what "bum stuff" you need?? Like is she referring to stomach stuff like stool softener/peppermint tea?? Why would you not just label it medicine??
I'd say it's something to clean baby's bum no?
Or maybe it's pile cream or something 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m imaging like sudacrem or something similar she’s concocted from mashed up leaves from the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You're supposed to wash a newborn baby's bum with lukewarm water and cotton wool only so what exactly is in the bag?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is off her rocker and I genuinely think she needs help.. it’s not normal to be carrying on like that a all 😭half the labelled bags won’t be touched ffs 😫

Reactions: 7
Shes off her rocker god love her, it's a dose of reality this one needs. I packed my hospital bag at 38 weeks, there was no birth plan as that can go out the window. You don't have much control over that. I had my daughter two weeks ago, it was a traumatic birth. I only dilated to 3cm and my body was pushing my daughter, her heart level dropped , she was very distressed , they had to take a blood sample from the top of her head, I had no pain relief, no time for it, taken then for emergency section , no time for a spinal. They had to get my daughter out fast to prevent brain damage , I was knocked out , my husband wasn't allowed into theatre . All that matters is that your baby is born safe and healthy . It was quite upsetting. As I said - totally taken out of your control.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Shes off her rocker god love her, it's a dose of reality this one needs. I packed my hospital bag at 38 weeks, there was no birth plan as that can go out the window. You don't have much control over that. I had my daughter two weeks ago, it was a traumatic birth. I only dilated to 3cm and my body was pushing my daughter, her heart level dropped , she was very distressed , they had to take a blood sample from the top of her head, I had no pain relief, no time for it, taken then for emergency section , no time for a spinal. They had to get my daughter out fast to prevent brain damage , I was knocked out , my husband wasn't allowed into theatre . All that matters is that your baby is born safe and healthy . It was quite upsetting. As I said - totally taken out of your control.
Ah that's a tough time you had. Congratulations on your baby girl and I hope you are recovering well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Would she not know of any pumpkin patches in ‘West Cork’ as she’s so integrated there now no???? 🤔🙄🥴

I hope her antics have died down by the time her child is impressionable and knows about social media, can't imagine the damage it would do seeing all these photoshopped pictures of your Mam or god forbid the child themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Pray tell what “important documents” does one bring to a hospital to give birth? Unless she’s flying somewhere to give birth.. a spell in a mental unit is the only hospital stay she needs at the minute.

Wow that sounds so traumatic. I hope you & your little daughter are doing well, congratulations x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Congratulations @Dairymassey 😙

• Heart
Wow you went through a lot, congratulations on your new baby and hope you are recovering well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.