Joanne Larby #11 gifted a baby from Adam's spunk, now on the beg for free baby junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even then the clothes didn't fit the baby as he came out long and thin, needed tiny baby clothes and premie nappies.
Only thing I'd ever warn someone about bringing in is nice maternity pads, the green ones are awful, and they were rationing them last time I was in a maternity ward.
Same! She wasn't small but a long lanky baby and we had to cut the feet out of her babygros til we got some that had long legs (M&S were fab if anyone's wondering! 😂)

The birth plan went out the window when I was told I was having a section and the MW laughed her head off when I showed her it after (I was laughing at it too by then!) saying no birth in her experience ever went to plan!

Comfy maternity pads are a MUST. The thicker the better.

Reactions: 2
“Homecoming outfit “ok prom queen. Don’t want to get that mixed up with bum stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Holy sh!t, she’s gonna get some land when baby arrives!!! Way too much time on her hands, labelling bags for hospital bag.
The poor college course got a sudden death, came into my head after seeing those labels!!! 🤭
God love her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holy sh!t, she’s gonna get some land when baby arrives!!! Way too much time on her hands, labelling bags for hospital bag.
The poor college course got a sudden death, came into my head after seeing those labels!!! 🤭
God love her
I just came on to say the same, the labels 🤣 hilarious 😆 she will get some land is right. All those beige trousers will not longer have a use.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I'm crying here, she's printed labels for her clear plastic bags to get her through the couple of days she'll be in hospital - how thick would you have to be to need a label to let you know the stuff in this bag is snacks, and the stuff in that bag is cotton wool? And what the duck is "bum stuff"? She'll get some land when the midwife tells her they recommend just using water to clean baby's arse. But of course she'll go ahead and use a suite of toiletries anyway because she's an incurable consumer.
Also every time she refers to herself as Mama I'm icked afresh. Cringing for her.
Bum stuff? Pretty sure that’s how she got knocked up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah ok. Still though… it’s all a bit pathetic isn’t it? 😭 if she wasn’t pregnant she would have absolutely no content. I don’t think anyone is interested in her beige/neutral pregnancy tbh
Oh just to be clear, I was being sarcastic: she is batshit, bless her.

Bum stuff? Pretty sure that’s how she got knocked up!
I thought it might be something to keep Adam entertained while she's in labour 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m dying 😂😂😂 checked my calendar to see is it the first of April?
But don’t worry - you can GET THE LABEL PRINTOUT FOR FREE ON HER WEBSITE
absolutely howling.
God forbid she confuse the “mama” and baby toiletries 🙄 in the clear plastic bags.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
All joking aside there isn’t a book or advice I’m the world that can prepare a new mum for what’s coming. I hope all goes well for her and baby, but by god she’s setting herself up for a serious fall. You’d genuinely worry for her, this carry on cannot be normal? She’s like 20 weeks.

Reactions: 12
Totally not defending her but at an antenatal class recently the plastic packing cubes with labels were actually recommended. Mostly because of restrictions partners aren’t allowed in and if you have a section and can’t get to or need help getting things out of your bag it will be a midwife or nurse helping you and they are totally over stretched and it makes their life much easier to be able to get what you need quickly without having to go through your entire bag. That being said I’m well at the bag packing stage and haven’t done it yet so she is very ahead of herself but the packing cubes make sense in the context of restrictions and understaffed hospitals. Maybe it would have been helpful for her to explain that and it seems as if she’s gone over the top as per usual

Oh man 😭🤣🤣🤣 I get how the labels would be helpful to midwives etc but this bleeping idiot would be doing it anyway because she is that much of an idiot 😫 from what we have seen of the nursery it looks as grim as duck 😭 too many bland “colours”and babys need stimulation and colour 😫 she is such a cretin and this baby is just another accessory for her! No fear of her calming down with the pregnancy posting.. it’s as boring as duck and I am currently 35 weeks pregnant myself 🤣 her content is awful and totally unrelatable to anyone!

Reactions: 8
I think a midwife can identify a nappy, a vest and a babygro without needing a label.
Anyway Joanne is so earthy and natural I’m sure she’ll be using reusable nappies and a beige bamboo swaddle, no need for all that faffing.

Reactions: 6
Stop the world and let me off. She is an absolute wing nut.
Imagine having THAT much time on your hands!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Currently 34 weeks and this blows my mind. FTM and didn't get a "bump" till 23/24 weeks- I looked like i had a big meal. Bump really appeared at 29 weeks!

I do not have a baby bag or hospital bag ready, maybe I'm the fecking idiot that should have done it at 20 weeks. But you don't know baby size for clothes premi, new born or 0-3 months. You don't know length of baby. So buy all the tit in the world and bag it up, things can change- she's 20 weeks her baby can go breech and need a section baby bag contents will change drastically then!!!

The labels. Lord give me patience!!

All the tit she is packing can be bought in any superman, Pharmacy or Amazon next day delivery!!!

Reactions: 1
Totally not defending her but at an antenatal class recently the plastic packing cubes with labels were actually recommended. Mostly because of restrictions partners aren’t allowed in and if you have a section and can’t get to or need help getting things out of your bag it will be a midwife or nurse helping you and they are totally over stretched and it makes their life much easier to be able to get what you need quickly without having to go through your entire bag. That being said I’m well at the bag packing stage and haven’t done it yet so she is very ahead of herself but the packing cubes make sense in the context of restrictions and understaffed hospitals. Maybe it would have been helpful for her to explain that and it seems as if she’s gone over the top as per usual
The labels won’t even stick when this one is due & there will be dust on the clear plastic bags, she’s so far out.
unfortunately by the time she gives birth storm will have rights to attend

Currently 34 weeks and this blows my mind. FTM and didn't get a "bump" till 23/24 weeks- I looked like i had a big meal. Bump really appeared at 29 weeks!

I do not have a baby bag or hospital bag ready, maybe I'm the fecking idiot that should have done it at 20 weeks. But you don't know baby size for clothes premi, new born or 0-3 months. You don't know length of baby. So buy all the tit in the world and bag it up, things can change- she's 20 weeks her baby can go breech and need a section baby bag contents will change drastically then!!!

All the tit she is packing can be bought in any superman, Pharmacy or Amazon next day delivery!!!
LOL everything you said here could have been written by me 🤣🤣 Isn’t it hilarious being 34/5 weeks pregnant and looking at this bleeping ape and her stupid carry on? 🤣🤣🤣

Im the same weeks as you and definitely didn’t have a bump until about 24/25 weeks either! I don’t have a bag ready but the hospitals advice was to do it around now in case of an emergency dash and I think the midwife’s point at the ante natal class about the labelled bags was probably aimed at people with longer stays in hospital (more stuff for 4/5 day stay for a section) and when restrictions were still very stringent because it’ll save them time on sifting through lots of your and baby things in a confined space on a ward- some of the ratios of midwives to women&babies are shocking so I can see why the extra couple of mins would make a difference. I thought it was a good idea but Joanne has clearly run away with herself like everything else. Like you say the bag is a bit of a misnomer because there’s so many variables that can change whats needed. And you are right everything is readily available so I suspect this whole bag (and perhaps the pregnancy in general) is very much pregnancy as personality trait rather than experience and over sharing. Like it’s bad now but it’s sad to think the baby will probably be plastered all over social media very swiftly after birth for swipe ups and likes.

ETA I just looked at her labels and okay wow that is waaay over and above was suggested. There was definitely no mention of a separate bag for mittens, socks etc and wool and nappies just go in as is- if anything we were told don’t bring too much because sizing could be off and it’s easily replenished. She’s gone completely OTT there

Last edited:
Same! She wasn't small but a long lanky baby and we had to cut the feet out of her babygros til we got some that had long legs (M&S were fab if anyone's wondering! 😂)

The birth plan went out the window when I was told I was having a section and the MW laughed her head off when I showed her it after (I was laughing at it too by then!) saying no birth in her experience ever went to plan!

Comfy maternity pads are a MUST. The thicker the better.
The birth plan not actually going to plan is atleast 6 weeks worth of contact for her.

That’s interesting advice. I work in a (high risk) birthing centre and half the time the mothers have to come emergently and don’t have any hospital bags, and other times the staff are so short that despite wanting to help mother and baby, I doubt there would be time to get a “mittens” or “relax” bag out of a big bag. Not too much you actually need tbh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.