Joanne Larby #11 gifted a baby from Adam's spunk, now on the beg for free baby junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion
Showing my belly while I’m having a wash, sharing af links so you get me some dosh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And making out she’d been secretly and quietly growing a baby in nature, presented us with a full bump preggo shoot (its so cringey) at 12 weeks 🤣🤣🤣 you don’t even find out for sure you’re preggers until 4/5 weeks. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She kept it quiet for 6 whole weeks lads
[/QUOTE

Not true I always found out on mine at 2/3 wks. I always
And making out she’d been secretly and quietly growing a baby in nature, presented us with a full bump preggo shoot (its so cringey) at 12 weeks 🤣🤣🤣 you don’t even find out for sure you’re preggers until 4/5 weeks. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She kept it quiet for 6 whole weeks lads
Not always the way I always found out at 2/3 weeks pregnant. I'm like clock work so always new the minute I'm late

I think her biggest lie to everyone but mostly to herself is that she has escaped the influencer lifestyle and is better than them by nature of moving to the countryside and living *naturally* in *nature*. She’s the exact same but less successful and more of a bore. She posts the same af links just later than everyone else (ie sweet king) and attends whatever product launching *events* only virtually. She flogs the same crap just followed by a picture of the sea.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The final few bits for the nursery 🙄🙄 she’s half way through pregnancy and the baby won’t be going in the nursery until this time next year 🙄 wouldn’t it be funny if the landlord sold the house in the meantime LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Joanne: “I don’t drink coffee or tea”
(Today posts milky tea in a mug)
Joanne: “you lot recommend fairy non-bio for the baby”
(Today posts 17 cleaning products/detergent from another saying how great it is but she hasn’t even used it yet)
I’m already sick of her using the word ‘natural’. She’s a total sucker for green-washing and eco-washing. You know what’s natural, ie found in nature? Caffeine. Mercury. One in 4 babies dying in childbirth. Opium. Parasites. It’s just a word used to sell slightly less toxic products, or toxic in another way.
but the catch is that she uses so much toxic stuff - all these makeup brands that contain mica (children die daily pulling this from mines for processing). Her dog is very cute but the result of artificial breeding because one of the two breeds would kill the other if they tried to mate. She uses tanner (despite years of denying it and using sun beds) which has terrible chemicals from the spray and in many of the creams. She’s a full on consumer - so much fast fashion and wasteful spending. I can’t even keep track of how many cars they have for two people who work at home.
Do I use these things too? Yes, some of my makeup has mica unfortunately (if you know a brand without please let me know!!) but I’m not flaunting a “natural” life in nature on social media. Yes- the small changes count, I am simply highlighting her hypocrisy and the fact that anything she highlights as “natural” or “organic” is for her own purpose of selling something, not because she seems to care about the environment or animals.

I know she’s painful to watch and all that but I would be genuinely concerned for her mental health with the printed labelling of hospital bag bits.
Either she’s bored shitless and has nothing else to do with herself, or she’s severely controlling and will be smacked right in the face with the unpredictability of a child.

Reactions: 13
Oh my god I'm crying here, she's printed labels for her clear plastic bags to get her through the couple of days she'll be in hospital - how thick would you have to be to need a label to let you know the stuff in this bag is snacks, and the stuff in that bag is cotton wool? And what the duck is "bum stuff"? She'll get some land when the midwife tells her they recommend just using water to clean baby's arse. But of course she'll go ahead and use a suite of toiletries anyway because she's an incurable consumer.
Also every time she refers to herself as Mama I'm icked afresh. Cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my god I'm crying here, she's printed labels for her clear plastic bags to get her through the couple of days she'll be in hospital - how thick would you have to be to need a label to let you know the stuff in this bag is snacks, and the stuff in that bag is cotton wool? And what the duck is "bum stuff"? She'll get some land when the midwife tells her they recommend just using water to clean baby's arse. But of course she'll go ahead and use a suite of toiletries anyway because she's an incurable consumer.
Also every time she refers to herself as Mama I'm icked afresh. Cringing for her.
Never forget the clear plastic pencil case filled with pens, labeled 'PENS'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry she is sorting her hospital bag now? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No she says it's obviously far too soon for that. She's just printing labels she bought on Amazon for the 24 plastic zip lock bags she bought on Amazon so that she'll be ready to pack all the little essentials in when it IS time.
Totally normal behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am sick to the teeth of baby and pregnancy content, all of which is way before her time. She's 5 months pregnant and she's getting her labels ready for the babygro and nappy and snacks in their see through clear plastic bags. She's deranged. Clearly she has no female pals to ask any of these questions she keeps putting the stupid question boxes up for, like which detergent she should use. Like christ almighty it's just too much but very typical behaviour for Joanne. Obsessive, smug and sickening. Whatever her latest obsession is that she's using to death for content, gym bunny, big fish small pond, wifey to Paul, travel expert 12 flights 12 months🙄, raver, vegan, dog mama, a person in a relationship, an interiors expert, now mama to be, she just has to be a know it all and does it all perfectly in that area. She's an Insufferable twit.

I unfollowed this one shortly after the pregnancy announcement. What I'm reading here is genuinely so unsettling. I'm not even trying to be funny, she is certifiable. None of that is normal behaviour. How are her family enabling this? Labelling clear bags.. what a pointless task. The big belly floating in the bath...there is no reason anyone would need or want to see that. What is wrong with her?

Reactions: 17
No she says it's obviously far too soon for that. She's just printing labels she bought on Amazon for the 24 plastic zip lock bags she bought on Amazon so that she'll be ready to pack all the little essentials in when it IS time.
Ah ok. Still though… it’s all a bit pathetic isn’t it? 😭 if she wasn’t pregnant she would have absolutely no content. I don’t think anyone is interested in her beige/neutral pregnancy tbh

Reactions: 7
I know she’s painful to watch and all that but I would be genuinely concerned for her mental health with the printed labelling of hospital bag bits.
Either she’s bored shitless and has nothing else to do with herself, or she’s severely controlling and will be smacked right in the face with the unpredictability of a child.
Ah lads the labelling stuff for the hospital bag. It doesn't matter how organised your are. I didn't label anything but had stuff packed properly. In the labour room you won't go into your bag, the midwife or partner will. They will throw on whatever is closest they don't have time to pander to your tit. I packed hair bobbles for during labour. Midwife couldn't find them, so tied my hair with an elastic band. Did it make a difference to my labour no, did my daughter wear the outfit I intended her to wear...also no. It didn't bloody matter though.

Reactions: 16
Plastic bags from Amazon doesn't really tally with her earth mama growing a baby in nature, minimalist, Scandi, support local persona 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL....We used Ikea sandwich bags...I packed my bag the day I was told I'd be induced in 2 days.
Even then the clothes didn't fit the baby as he came out long and thin, needed tiny baby clothes and premie nappies.
Only thing I'd ever warn someone about bringing in is nice maternity pads, the green ones are awful, and they were rationing them last time I was in a maternity ward.

Reactions: 4
21 categories of items to pack. All labelled. The RELAXATION label kills me. Someone who is categorising and printing labels for clear plastic bags for her hospital bag at 20 weeks does not know what relaxation is. My god that poor child.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.