Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Has this been shared Tattlers?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Thanks to @MillenialMissionary for her winning thread title.
---
Recap:

Having moved on from her plans to take over the world of viscoseee fashion, Joanne is the happiest she has ever been. So content. So happy.

She has taken to mumbling her way through some coaching videos, dishing out life advice in front of the bins or from the sofa, which a lot of followers find slightly incredulous.

We are still waiting for the end of the tanning advice and the food collaboration.

What could be next for Joanne? Before this thread is out I fully expect a whole new personality and carefully curated Instagram page to match.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Even she's wondering what she's babbling on about 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230722_182239_com.instagram.android.jpg

---
Keep shining your light and listen to your inside voice and it will happen..... make sure you get off the hamster reel too
God, that didn't stay long up there. She blocked me. I think she knows who I really am cos she blocked my personal acc too 😳 oh well . I'm sure ye will let me know here what she's up to 😀 she's so delusional that its scary. I was typing so fast it had spelling errors 😂 the people commenting nice things are making it worse for her. Her poor parents
Screenshot_20230722_190720_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:

PastryPolly

She has either:
A. Reached a catatonic state of bliss.
B Looked so deep within herself that she's swallowed herself whole.
C. Vibrated to such a high level that she's now on the moon.
D. Gone off in a huff and is now on the sofa in her sweats.

I vote option D.

• Haha

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I want to run a race in September but I'm not going to plan for it or train for it, because that would mean I'm not in the present moment, so I'm just going to journal it and I'm sure that when I turn up the Universe will ensure I'm fit enough 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

BigMavis

VIP Member
Even more mixed messages. We have the power, we have control but also wait ✋ life is about surrendering and not being in control. But wait ✋
We have free will and loads of choices provided to us by the moon, stars and universe, if they feel we deserve it enough.
She asks for nothing and is content to just be in the moment but she may also be asking for abundance, wealth and power.
So what is actually going on?
Has Joanne studied these subjects or is she talking shit. I think its the latter. Where are keys to her life, what is she getting out there to do/achieve, where is this fearless confident woman with a plan?
Cos I'm seeing a person who mostly sits at home in their pyjamas who jumps from one get rich quick idea to the next. Sorry for the rant but she's a knobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's fast approaching another crash and dive into oblivion where she goes MIA on insta, only to surface 6 months later in a manic phase and a new career idea and new insta page that gets dumped into Joanne's Folder of Great Ideas never to be heard of again.

What happened to the women's circle? Or that dope Sarah Jane Pickering that brainwashed her into thinking she could move to Dubai and date a F1 driver?

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Bets being placed on which version is coming back when she inevitably reappears....
I can't decide between full on hippy, wearing patchwork velvet baggy trousers, a wolf hoodie, burning insence and sage, with some mad colour hair dye and some random dreadlocks .......

Or

Completely forgotten about the whole "universe" worshipping, brand new hair brain scheme plotted and all this never to be mentioned again
I reckon this is her working era. She'll have a little admin job, a working wardrobe of wide-leg trousers and shirts with a power lip and be renting a lovely flat where she shows how she preps her healthy lunches for the office.

Lol.

Jokes.

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
Jo Cro classics 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hi it's me emotionally mature Joanne 👋
I'm no longer toxic, I don't try to change others and I've invited some people back into my life with a warning that I no longer accept mediocrity. I've been away on a self love journey and I now love myself more unconditionally than ever before.
I'm definitely not a psychopath. I don't do that anymore. I just have this smile on my face and it just feels real. I'm definitely not hiding that I'm a psychopath, absolutely not.
Anyway I'll be sure to keep ye all updated on how to life, because most of ye are shit at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Mrs. Thursday

Theres something deeply troubling about someone who acknowledges their manipulative characteristic and continues to use that behaviour. I cried last night, sniff, I gave myself a hug, sniff.
I feel a bit stupid for getting sacked in, she managed to manipulate me into believing shes going through stuff. Is she or is she just Internetting with intent.
This is old hat for jojo. New audience in her "divine spark" account to play the victim role. I mean i have literally in the past when i worked with her, sat down and listened to her troubles, given advice. Then shed bounce off her merry way. The next day shed be crying about the same issue to someone else who too listened and gave advice. So did others and always the same shed keep looking for pity + attention and ppl wasted their good energy + kindness on a vampire like jojo who drained everyone every day.
I see nothing different in her behaviour online with all her social media to how she engaged with ppl in real life.
Even now, again shes alluding to her parents abusing her. As far as i heard her parents never abused her but another family member did and the parents ended their relationship to that family member which led to a falling out between her parents and their family members. But hey, its content for jojo on her latest need for attention + sympathy

Reactions: 10

LostScot82

Chatty Member
And all this wisdom passed on to us while Mammy has the underwear drying in the background.
Magnate, vibrate, hydrate.

• Haha

tbo

‘Sinead O Connor showed us you don’t have to fit into a cardboard box to make an impact’ .. sorry what? 🤣

Since when does fitting into a cardboard box make an impact

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
God help her wit, nobody is watching or following for these words of wisdom, fashion or lifestyle advice. At this point I only feel a mixture of shame and pity for the entire Cronin family and her maternal family. I only hope they're not open to ridicule, can close their eyes and ears to her, I'm sure they've done all they can. Didn’t they get blamed for her breakdown when they told her no.
It must be hard for her parents nobody should have to put up with this carry on at their time of life.

BigMavis

VIP Member
So she's unhappy in Cork its not exciting apparently.
She's a free bird, she has zero ties, doesn't like her parents very much, has a brand spank new qualification the world is literally her oyster.
Nobody else can do it for you JoJo, you can remain in that house making videos on the sofa or you can get a life.