Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try it. Try it. Try it.
Try what?
External validation is healthy and necessary. Most of us have that in our lives from the roles we play.
Her fundamental issue is unrealistic expectations and seeking external validation for skills and talents she does not have.
This notion she has about her parents failing her and not teaching her basic life skills is so tired. I think they've probably done their best. Clearly she's had a mountain of therapy that she hasn't the intellect to engage with and various friends who have also tried to guide her. She's not interested she wants to dominate others instead of listening and learning.
Good luck to her living inside her own head in her own world on her own, but I'm not surprised it's come to this because everyone is disposable to her.

Reactions: 7
Try it. Try it. Try it.
Try what?
External validation is healthy and necessary. Most of us have that in our lives from the roles we play.
Her fundamental issue is unrealistic expectations and seeking external validation for skills and talents she does not have.
This notion she has about her parents failing her and not teaching her basic life skills is so tired. I think they've probably done their best. Clearly she's had a mountain of therapy that she hasn't the intellect to engage with and various friends who have also tried to guide her. She's not interested she wants to dominate others instead of listening and learning.
Good luck to her living inside her own head in her own world on her own, but I'm not surprised it's come to this because everyone is disposable to her.
She reckons external validation is "assignments we did in school to asking for love from our parents"

The assignments we did in school isn't external validation, it's education?

Asking for love from our parents??? I've never asked for love from my parents?

The more JoJo talks the more she shows what a twisted upbringing she has had OR what she has interpreted it as being?

That girl needs to receive therapy not to try to be a therapist!

Reactions: 4
She reckons external validation is "assignments we did in school to asking for love from our parents"

The assignments we did in school isn't external validation, it's education?

Asking for love from our parents??? I've never asked for love from my parents?

The more JoJo talks the more she shows what a twisted upbringing she has had OR what she has interpreted it as being?

That girl needs to receive therapy not to try to be a therapist!
If her parents didn't love her she wouldn't be 32 living at home, supported financially and lifted and laid. She doesn't even drive and I don't know the last time she had a job. I have to question her experience and I hate doing that I think its her that doesn’t know how to show love or care. She wants everyone to play along that she's gifted and its difficult to do that when she's continually looking like a parody. She's also glued to tattle because nobody else is interacting with her.

Reactions: 7
Yip. I think a lot of us have got her all wrong. The lack of self awareness is possibly not what's going on at all. She just doesn't like her reality.
There has to be awareness when she lies and uses subjects to deflect and excuse who she is, which is quite sad. You'd think she would be excited for change, completing her masters, job prospects and a whole new chapter of her life instead shes telling others they're stuck, afraid of change and letting them know they can fix themselves by not planning anything.

Reactions: 5
Her last post on divine sparkles page only has one like and that like is from her filters by JoJo page, very odd behaviour indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol so her business that filters pictures agrees that external validation is unnecessary.

• Haha
I want to run a race in September but I'm not going to plan for it or train for it, because that would mean I'm not in the present moment, so I'm just going to journal it and I'm sure that when I turn up the Universe will ensure I'm fit enough 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If someone gets a chance can they screen record Jo Cro singing so it never gets deleted 🙈

Reactions: 2
This woman is going to end up on a psychiatric ward. Her behaviour is far from normal shes repeatedly made claims that aren't in any way based on reality, like launching her own clothing line, with a website and a countdown. Who does that?
The motivation wasn't to scam anyone and I'm not even sure it was delusion as she just stopped posting about it 🤷‍♀️ a fantasist maybe.

I suspect she just lurches from one thing to the next in a pretty childlike way. It seems like a good idea, she's definitely doing to do that, then she doesn't have the ability or capacity to actually do the planning and groundwork required.

This latest incarnation is the easiest of all for her. No need to plan, no need to even do anything much to be a useful member of society. No effort, one video a day if she feels like it and then she explains the rest away with mumbo jumbo.

Oh dear. Her parents didn't show her love she had to turn to teachers. She deleted insta because she was obsessed and was using it to manipulate others.
---
I think she may still be obsessed, just a hunch.
She deleted insta and YouTube but replaced them with another insta and YouTube. I think she's really pissed that people who use those platforms get engagement which she likes to refer to as external validation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She's fast approaching another crash and dive into oblivion where she goes MIA on insta, only to surface 6 months later in a manic phase and a new career idea and new insta page that gets dumped into Joanne's Folder of Great Ideas never to be heard of again.

What happened to the women's circle? Or that dope Sarah Jane Pickering that brainwashed her into thinking she could move to Dubai and date a F1 driver?

Reactions: 12
She looks really unhappy in the latest story, is this the crash?
Think so. She's telling people to do things on their own like go for dinner, the spa and cinema. People can do these things on their own of course but they're quite social aspects of life.

Reactions: 3
She's fast approaching another crash and dive into oblivion where she goes MIA on insta, only to surface 6 months later in a manic phase and a new career idea and new insta page that gets dumped into Joanne's Folder of Great Ideas never to be heard of again.

What happened to the women's circle? Or that dope Sarah Jane Pickering that brainwashed her into thinking she could move to Dubai and date a F1 driver?
A year ago today ....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5