Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She follow Megan Rose Lane, now Megan is on a similar vein but also a million miles away. She shows humour, she really comes across as though she knows what she's talking about. If I was paying anyone to be part of their moon wolf circle, or whatever whatever duck it is, it wouldn't be Joanne.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No I've stopped shopping, I've told the kids if the universe wants them to eat it will make it happen ... what's for them won't go past them is what she said at the weekend. If we send out good thoughts then the universe will give us everything we deserve
Haven't ate since Saturday just waiting on these magic beans to appear so I can plant us a beanstalk ......
That is such good advice. Did you hear if you want money or anything really now is the time to ask?

Reactions: 1
She follow Megan Rose Lane, now Megan is on a similar vein but also a million miles away. She shows humour, she really comes across as though she knows what she's talking about. If I was paying anyone to be part of their moon wolf circle, or whatever whatever duck it is, it wouldn't be Joanne.
Few insta hums follow her. I never heard of her but had a nosey there. No gym girl follows her, also from cork and Sarah Burke 🙄

Wonder how long soul coach Jojo will last?! Sustainable fashion range CEO Jojo was over before it even started so wonder how long this phase will last, and what she'll move onto next. I'm giving it maybe 2 months.

Reactions: 4
There are lots of marketing job vacancies in Cork, perhaps instead of letting go Joanne could apply for them. I'm thinking she was probably offered that course to help her find employment in an area she's interested in, which was an amazing opportunity and I doubt it'll come round again. When she's chatting about the changes the universe is presenting right now, I'd imagine this is the kind if change it means. Not deleting an Instagram account. I also think some of her videos are lashing out at the people discussing her, which is odd because apparently she doesn't care about opinions. Just musing.

Reactions: 6
I can't bare to listen to the new videos, I can't even understand the nonsense coming out of her.

Reactions: 3
It's been said so many times with this one but will she ever go and get some professional help.

Yeah she might have to wait a while but I just don't know how she can do like she does every day. It's not normal.

I work in the area and I'm not a doctor but there's a definite personality disorder there maybe a few.

Reactions: 8
The best thing that could happen to her is that her parents kick her out and let her out into the world to fend for herself. It's very easy to "let the universe guide you" and to let all the woo woo I was wronged voices in your head take over when you don't have rent or bills to pay or a job to go to. Living in the real world like the rest of us is where character and resilience and strength build, and it's where you get credibility for executing on any of these "business ideas" she has.

The way her parents are enabling her bs right now is setting her up for a serious struggle down the line when they're not around to take care of her financially and she has no safety net and no employment experience to fall back on.

Reactions: 9
She's diagnosed. I assume she hasn't engaged with therapy which would require a level of honesty. Interesting how she's recognising her traits and saying she has them under control when she clearly doesn't and this is rinse and repeat with a new title.
I find it unnerving as a viewer so I'd say people in her general vicinity give her a wide berth.
It's particularly callous to speak like this about her parents though, she definitely should seek alternative accommodation. Regardless of what has gone on to still live in that environment whilst continually addressing the issue is unhealthy and potentially dangerous.

So basically she doesn't mind having no friends she is just sitting at home, alone all day "vibrating" and waiting for new friends to arrive ....

---
So basically she doesn't mind having no friends she is just sitting at home, alone all day "vibrating" and waiting for new friends to arrive ....

Quoting myself but -

Two videos on the same subject, quite telling

Reactions: 3
She thinks she lost friends and family because she vibrates higher than them … the lack of self awareness..

Reactions: 7
Theres something deeply troubling about someone who acknowledges their manipulative characteristic and continues to use that behaviour. I cried last night, sniff, I gave myself a hug, sniff.
I feel a bit stupid for getting sacked in, she managed to manipulate me into believing shes going through stuff. Is she or is she just Internetting with intent.
This is old hat for jojo. New audience in her "divine spark" account to play the victim role. I mean i have literally in the past when i worked with her, sat down and listened to her troubles, given advice. Then shed bounce off her merry way. The next day shed be crying about the same issue to someone else who too listened and gave advice. So did others and always the same shed keep looking for pity + attention and ppl wasted their good energy + kindness on a vampire like jojo who drained everyone every day.
I see nothing different in her behaviour online with all her social media to how she engaged with ppl in real life.
Even now, again shes alluding to her parents abusing her. As far as i heard her parents never abused her but another family member did and the parents ended their relationship to that family member which led to a falling out between her parents and their family members. But hey, its content for jojo on her latest need for attention + sympathy

Reactions: 10
Just let all my emotions and rage out at work, because Joanne said I shouldn't suppress them, and now I'm under a disciplinary ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you are all being very mean and harsh. It's clear she deleted her account and is now showing how at peace she is because Charles Leclerc dumped her and shes showing him, she don't need a man anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she talks about you having it all, its all coming to you.....you is her isn't it?

Reactions: 4
Whenever I’m a bit down I think about that post where Joanne pulled a weed from her garden and posed with it 👍🏻😂

• Haha
"Resistance" is now living rent free in my head.
The letting go video is her finest work, there I said it.
---
Also insta went quiet after someone enquired about her career path, the soul coaching training and future plans.

Last edited:
I've had a wee nosy at her youtube page, how can someone that had 20k instagram followers only be able to command a measly 10 - 30 views a video - is anyone paying any attention to Joanne except her tattle followers?? The numbers don't lie.
I still haven't watched any of the videos, I just can't bring myself to watch such gibberish.

Whenever I’m a bit down I think about that post where Joanne pulled a weed from her garden and posed with it 👍🏻😂
It's the dancing out her back to high school musical that does it for me 😁😁 but she deleted it and I can't find it anywhere 😭😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5