Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Come back twirling, terrible eyeliner, purple blanket, clunky transitions, half-baked tanning tutorials, dodgy fashion, Man City loving JoJo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

PastryPolly

Keep the singing videos coming Joanne, I don't know about any of the rest of ye but I've stopped watching her other videos, way too boring and stupid and completely lacking any entertainment value.
I'm here for Joanne making a huge tit of herself in public though!
Bless her for thinking those men drunkenly singing along is in any way an endorsement of her vocal abilities 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

BigMavis

VIP Member
Because it's her usual formula. She uses the Internet to talk herself up and trys to make others feel inferior. She's just substituted the many degrees, self claimed public figure status, fashion boutique etc for the universe. I think the jobs and benefits office put her on that course and she doesn't want to use it, she probably has her families heart broke that shes back talking her mad dog shite on the Internet. There are many people with mental health issues including all manner of personality disorders who have lives, children, jobs, it can be challenging but they try. Joanne doesn't try. This is manipulation and the objective is attention from the Internet and an excuse not to get a job. Her social media channels should be sent to the benefits office, if she can fill her time offering spiritual advice she can work.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Congratulations and good luck to Joanne on her new business, wishing her and prospective clients all the best.
To offer life advice one must first have a life and not a string of chaotic interactions grasshopper..
#lightworkers #donotexist #Joannescam #businesstake4

• Haha

PastryPolly

I just don't get it, it's the same old waffle all time...vibrations...going deep within oneself etc etc. How has any of this mumbo jumbo made any tangible difference to her life? She is still in exactly the same place she has always been, unemployed and sitting on her hole.
Did she say she has to go back to finish the masters in September? Or will this be abandoned now that the universe "has her back", therefore she won't need any qualifications?
And if her parents were abusive and didn't show her any love as a child it's rather puzzling that she is still living with them.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oh dear. Her parents didn't show her love she had to turn to teachers. She deleted insta because she was obsessed and was using it to manipulate others.
---
I think she may still be obsessed, just a hunch.
She deleted insta and YouTube but replaced them with another insta and YouTube. I think she's really pissed that people who use those platforms get engagement which she likes to refer to as external validation.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I just can't get over the irony of Joanne giving people advice on being "stuck" in life. I have seen no greater example of someone stuck than this woman.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Just let all my emotions and rage out at work, because Joanne said I shouldn't suppress them, and now I'm under a disciplinary ☹

• Haha
The best thing that could happen to her is that her parents kick her out and let her out into the world to fend for herself. It's very easy to "let the universe guide you" and to let all the woo woo I was wronged voices in your head take over when you don't have rent or bills to pay or a job to go to. Living in the real world like the rest of us is where character and resilience and strength build, and it's where you get credibility for executing on any of these "business ideas" she has.

The way her parents are enabling her bs right now is setting her up for a serious struggle down the line when they're not around to take care of her financially and she has no safety net and no employment experience to fall back on.

Ruokannie

VIP Member
She's a completely different person now guys. She found herself on her package holiday to Portugal 🙏😇😎

• Haha

Ruokannie

VIP Member
She's so smug when she's delivering her message of divine inspiration from the universe though, that's what makes me laugh. What exactly does she have to be smug about, she's unemployed, heading for her 40s and living with her parents. Has she ever travelled anywhere?

Ratsout

VIP Member
I think she’s very unwell and surrounded by a lot of enablers which is not helping. Genuinely feel very sorry for her and just how lost she seems to be for her age and having life coaches praying of her very obvious vulnerability

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Has she been sectioned or has the Universe told her to go and live in the forest?
Bets being placed on which version is coming back when she inevitably reappears....
I can't decide between full on hippy, wearing patchwork velvet baggy trousers, a wolf hoodie, burning insence and sage, with some mad colour hair dye and some random dreadlocks .......

Or

Completely forgotten about the whole "universe" worshipping, brand new hair brain scheme plotted and all this never to be mentioned again

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BigMavis

VIP Member
This woman is going to end up on a psychiatric ward. Her behaviour is far from normal shes repeatedly made claims that aren't in any way based on reality, like launching her own clothing line, with a website and a countdown. Who does that?
The motivation wasn't to scam anyone and I'm not even sure it was delusion as she just stopped posting about it 🤷‍♀️ a fantasist maybe.

Her last post on divine sparkles page only has one like and that like is from her filters by JoJo page, very odd behaviour indeed!

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
She's diagnosed. I assume she hasn't engaged with therapy which would require a level of honesty. Interesting how she's recognising her traits and saying she has them under control when she clearly doesn't and this is rinse and repeat with a new title.
I find it unnerving as a viewer so I'd say people in her general vicinity give her a wide berth.
It's particularly callous to speak like this about her parents though, she definitely should seek alternative accommodation. Regardless of what has gone on to still live in that environment whilst continually addressing the issue is unhealthy and potentially dangerous.