Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so smug when she's delivering her message of divine inspiration from the universe though, that's what makes me laugh. What exactly does she have to be smug about, she's unemployed, heading for her 40s and living with her parents. Has she ever travelled anywhere?

Reactions: 9
I just don't get it, it's the same old waffle all time...vibrations...going deep within oneself etc etc. How has any of this mumbo jumbo made any tangible difference to her life? She is still in exactly the same place she has always been, unemployed and sitting on her hole.
Did she say she has to go back to finish the masters in September? Or will this be abandoned now that the universe "has her back", therefore she won't need any qualifications?
And if her parents were abusive and didn't show her any love as a child it's rather puzzling that she is still living with them.

Reactions: 9
She's diagnosed. I assume she hasn't engaged with therapy which would require a level of honesty. Interesting how she's recognising her traits and saying she has them under control when she clearly doesn't and this is rinse and repeat with a new title.
I find it unnerving as a viewer so I'd say people in her general vicinity give her a wide berth.
It's particularly callous to speak like this about her parents though, she definitely should seek alternative accommodation. Regardless of what has gone on to still live in that environment whilst continually addressing the issue is unhealthy and potentially dangerous.
Just catching up - what has she been diagnosed with?

They're huge aren't they? I'd say that could be why she disappeared off camera for a week or so recently.

Reactions: 2
I love the pimples on my skin!
I love me!
I love me whole and completely!
You are your own cheerleader, take out the pom poms and cheer loudest for yourself!
Because there's only one of you and you are award winning!

Death by cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too long Jo, didn't listen.

15 seconds would suit me better, thankseverso

Reactions: 2
Has this been shared Tattlers?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
No doubt licking her wounds even though external chatter doesn't matter and its all about going deep within. This latest quest is no different to the Sandy from Grease behaviour, she sees something that isn't there, takes herself very seriously and goes hard for likes. The man who made the above video probably showed more kindness towards her than shes ever afforded anyone else.
It's not everyone else's fault.

Reactions: 4
Has she been sectioned or has the Universe told her to go and live in the forest?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she been sectioned or has the Universe told her to go and live in the forest?
Bets being placed on which version is coming back when she inevitably reappears....
I can't decide between full on hippy, wearing patchwork velvet baggy trousers, a wolf hoodie, burning insence and sage, with some mad colour hair dye and some random dreadlocks .......

Or

Completely forgotten about the whole "universe" worshipping, brand new hair brain scheme plotted and all this never to be mentioned again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bets being placed on which version is coming back when she inevitably reappears....
I can't decide between full on hippy, wearing patchwork velvet baggy trousers, a wolf hoodie, burning insence and sage, with some mad colour hair dye and some random dreadlocks .......

Or

Completely forgotten about the whole "universe" worshipping, brand new hair brain scheme plotted and all this never to be mentioned again
I reckon this is her working era. She'll have a little admin job, a working wardrobe of wide-leg trousers and shirts with a power lip and be renting a lovely flat where she shows how she preps her healthy lunches for the office.

Lol.

Jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon this is her working era. She'll have a little admin job, a working wardrobe of wide-leg trousers and shirts with a power lip and be renting a lovely flat where she shows how she preps her healthy lunches for the office.

Lol.

Jokes.
Oh a tik tok and insta account dedicated to showing us how to do meal prep for the whole week for all 1 of her. Patronising and snarking back at anyone who asks her how to do it with vegan recipes or for families with kids. She starts the video with her boiling some brocoli and tells us to check out part two for the full recipe..... but part 2 never comes ......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has either:
A. Reached a catatonic state of bliss.
B Looked so deep within herself that she's swallowed herself whole.
C. Vibrated to such a high level that she's now on the moon.
D. Gone off in a huff and is now on the sofa in her sweats.

I vote option D.

• Haha
Reactions: 14