Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in one of those videos she admitted being a thief. Can't say I'm overly shocked.

I wanted to cheer myself up and have a look at her tiktoks but she seems to have her deleted her account there too? And her divine dribble page hasn't been updated in nearly a week. I had a look to see if she was in any of the recent outings with the sunrise social club in Cork but nothing. It was probably the one thing she could have done that would actually benefit her which is a shame. No doubt she's ruined it for herself there aswell and thinks she's too good for it now as shes too busy getting off on crystals and vibrating.

At a push.. do you think its another family intervention or better yet... shes been sectioned?!
Either way she'll be back, she loves the attention too much.

Reactions: 3
I wanted to cheer myself up and have a look at her tiktoks but she seems to have her deleted her account there too? And her divine dribble page hasn't been updated in nearly a week. I had a look to see if she was in any of the recent outings with the sunrise social club in Cork but nothing. It was probably the one thing she could have done that would actually benefit her which is a shame. No doubt she's ruined it for herself there aswell and thinks she's too good for it now as shes too busy getting off on crystals and vibrating.

At a push.. do you think its another family intervention or better yet... shes been sectioned?!
Either way she'll be back, she loves the attention too much.
It’s Monday so if she doesn’t appear at Monday night karaoke we know something’s going down!! 😂

Reactions: 2
She's active on her YouTube channel. I think she's avoiding insta because someone asked her about her path and how she trained to be a soul coach.
For a woman who doesn't require external validation she fairly tit the bed when she detected anything other than that. I guess she just gets off on berating people for having lives, she's advising them to walk away from their family, friends and jobs and live a very lonely existence where they love only themselves.

Reactions: 5
Would you be able to post some screenshots, please? Won’t get into Insta before she wakes up at 10 and deleted them.
She’s actually replying to them 😂 she put up a video of this big metropolitan city and done a voice over. She tagged the location as cork and everyone is talking about how they didn’t know Cork was such a big metropolitan city 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she had the lips redone? They look huge and she has the top lip shelf going on. I noticed straight away, and someone asked in the comments too, but she denied it. Just Carmex, apparently!

Reactions: 3
I think when she can't even be arsed to brush her hair it would be unlikely she would have had her lips done?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's unhappy in Cork its not exciting apparently.
She's a free bird, she has zero ties, doesn't like her parents very much, has a brand spank new qualification the world is literally her oyster.
Nobody else can do it for you JoJo, you can remain in that house making videos on the sofa or you can get a life.

Reactions: 10
Seriously how can she go on about the universe giving you shite when she's in the exact same position as last year?

Reactions: 7
Because it's her usual formula. She uses the Internet to talk herself up and trys to make others feel inferior. She's just substituted the many degrees, self claimed public figure status, fashion boutique etc for the universe. I think the jobs and benefits office put her on that course and she doesn't want to use it, she probably has her families heart broke that shes back talking her mad dog shite on the Internet. There are many people with mental health issues including all manner of personality disorders who have lives, children, jobs, it can be challenging but they try. Joanne doesn't try. This is manipulation and the objective is attention from the Internet and an excuse not to get a job. Her social media channels should be sent to the benefits office, if she can fill her time offering spiritual advice she can work.

Reactions: 9