Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitty kat 20

It's been said so many times with this one but will she ever go and get some professional help.

Yeah she might have to wait a while but I just don't know how she can do like she does every day. It's not normal.

I work in the area and I'm not a doctor but there's a definite personality disorder there maybe a few.

Reactions: 8

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
God almighty, she’s one delusional cow.

Why does she think she deserves good things? She doesn’t work. She doesn’t contribute anything positive to her family. She’s not caring towards others.

She’s lucky she has patient parents who tolerate her living at home because she’s get her spotty arse handed to her in the real world.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I suspect she just lurches from one thing to the next in a pretty childlike way. It seems like a good idea, she's definitely doing to do that, then she doesn't have the ability or capacity to actually do the planning and groundwork required.

This latest incarnation is the easiest of all for her. No need to plan, no need to even do anything much to be a useful member of society. No effort, one video a day if she feels like it and then she explains the rest away with mumbo jumbo.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I just wanted to save the post that is going to make me a VIP for the lovely Joanne, even if I can't even be bothered to watch her posts anymore.

I remember fondly when she was fun, the dances, the tanning, the terrible shoes *sigh*

• Heart
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Lol so her business that filters pictures agrees that external validation is unnecessary.

• Haha

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Sure she is fine ... picture of health .... soul coach ready to tell everyone how they too can be as healthy and happy and successful as she is ......
With mascara all over her face, patchy make up, hair not brushed and half her teeth not brushed spouting absolute crap that she doesn't even understand herself.
Jovine Sparks - as she called it on one of her latest videos - only follows a handful of accounts and I think she is watching each of their daily stories and regurgitating them

Attachments

• Haha

ELFILY

VIP Member
Whenever I’m a bit down I think about that post where Joanne pulled a weed from her garden and posed with it 👍🏻😂

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Admittedly, I’m several cocktails in, but I can’t see that the cap hit her head at all.

More attention-seeking?
It’s not her own that bops her, someone else’s flies down just after and knocks her on the side of her head. Is the roar legit or added for comedic effect?

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
A soul coach. Obsessed with reaching 20k. Feels it's a triumph to have deleted that account. She bought a lot of those followers the rest were voyeurs.
She said her YouTube was for validation too, I think that's the singing account. That started during the soul awakening journey and was running simultaneously with divine spark, but there she is admitting this was driven by obsession and the need for external validation.
Why is she talking into a camera like this if its not for validation. It's particularly striking to listen to her speaking about manipulating others, she's still doing that. Also releasing about 20 videos on YouTube over the weekend would indicate the obsession is very active. She's channelling messages.
I think she needs real people around her, it cannot be healthy living in an environment with two people who allegedly abused her. Thats what she's saying her parents abused her. Making statements like that and when questioned talks about forgiveness, I don't see forgiveness.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I love the pimples on my skin!
I love me!
I love me whole and completely!
You are your own cheerleader, take out the pom poms and cheer loudest for yourself!
Because there's only one of you and you are award winning!

Death by cringe.

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
She thinks she lost friends and family because she vibrates higher than them … the lack of self awareness..

Reactions: 7

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I hope none of you are bin-ip-ulating any situations for your own benefit.
If the weeins want Nutella and toast for supper don't be letting on you've run out just so you can have the full jar with some rich tea biscuits.
No I've stopped shopping, I've told the kids if the universe wants them to eat it will make it happen ... what's for them won't go past them is what she said at the weekend. If we send out good thoughts then the universe will give us everything we deserve
Haven't ate since Saturday just waiting on these magic beans to appear so I can plant us a beanstalk ......

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
She reckons external validation is "assignments we did in school to asking for love from our parents"

The assignments we did in school isn't external validation, it's education?

Asking for love from our parents??? I've never asked for love from my parents?

The more JoJo talks the more she shows what a twisted upbringing she has had OR what she has interpreted it as being?

That girl needs to receive therapy not to try to be a therapist!
If her parents didn't love her she wouldn't be 32 living at home, supported financially and lifted and laid. She doesn't even drive and I don't know the last time she had a job. I have to question her experience and I hate doing that I think its her that doesn’t know how to show love or care. She wants everyone to play along that she's gifted and its difficult to do that when she's continually looking like a parody. She's also glued to tattle because nobody else is interacting with her.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I see it was her folks wedding anniversary, wonder if she paid for their meal or bought them a gift. It would be the least she could do really, but then again Joanne doesn't do anything she doesn't like as that's a clear lack of self confidence. All this self love talk probably means a hotel in Kilarney took precedence over showing love and gratitude and a wee video on tiktok was enough.