Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah it's there. I think she probably hasn't liked the communications under her posts.
Maybe her parents viewed the letting go video and had an epiphany, maybe they realised that yet another masters was only going to gather dust because it doesn't resonate with who she is anymore. Joanne says it's fine to cut people out of our lives so 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It's fantastic that someone who hasn't worked in years is able to swan off to Portugal during peak season!

Reactions: 1
Is she actually there though? I can't see anything. I'm not blocked from the sparks page . I can see that. Did she go back onto her own page? Thought she was gone.

I think her Ma + Pa have shipped her off to have a long hard think, and a detox from 'The Universe' ..... which if that's true then that will be the second intervention this year and its only Autumn. JoCro V3.0 coming soon

Reactions: 3
duck me…several months away from Jojo and I return to find that not only has the Westlife jumper not been incinerated yet, but she’s now encouraging people to slip through magic portals in their spare time.
Is she charging for these services, or how does one go about boarding Joanne’s next chartered spaceship to the Lion’s Gate Portal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can someone please put up screenshots as I'm blocked 🤦🥴😅 there's supposed to be a full moon out tonight. Wonder is JoJo howling up at it 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she says " I want for nothing" Ah yea you do how about counselling and a bloody job for a start.

And the smile has to be the most forced thing I've ever seen 😂

Reactions: 6
Hi it's me emotionally mature Joanne 👋
I'm no longer toxic, I don't try to change others and I've invited some people back into my life with a warning that I no longer accept mediocrity. I've been away on a self love journey and I now love myself more unconditionally than ever before.
I'm definitely not a psychopath. I don't do that anymore. I just have this smile on my face and it just feels real. I'm definitely not hiding that I'm a psychopath, absolutely not.
Anyway I'll be sure to keep ye all updated on how to life, because most of ye are tit at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God almighty, she’s one delusional cow.

Why does she think she deserves good things? She doesn’t work. She doesn’t contribute anything positive to her family. She’s not caring towards others.

She’s lucky she has patient parents who tolerate her living at home because she’s get her spotty arse handed to her in the real world.

Reactions: 8
She's a completely different person now guys. She found herself on her package holiday to Portugal 🙏😇😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9